Episode 7 Please More Information

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justair
Ok, well.. I don't know if this is the right place but since the last of the
prequel's are over and some of you know alot more then I do.. what
is the deal here?

(btw im new to the forum and just looking for answers)

Originally as I remember it, Their were supposed to be 9 episodes but I
was told by a buddy who watched a interview with Lucas last week that
he's done with them now (unless he's paid heaps of money) and I keep
thinking what the hell????

Im positive he'd said at one point that there were 9 chapters not 6. I even remember some novels about the continueing saga about 10 years back.

So what's up with that? Is he really done? is there another trilogy? I'd always thought that there would be sad

(I understand this may have been discussed in other threads but still)

The Ones
people can change there minds, there is no episode 7. SW movies are about the rise, fall and redemption of anakin skywalker. episode 7 would have nothing to do with the last 6.

Mist
go to www.supershadow.com, read the ep7 script, then come back here and make a new thread about it.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Mourgus
SuperShadow is such a lying peice of Bantha Crap

DeVi| D0do
LIES!

Mist
no its true! apparently hes good friends with george lucas himself!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Ones
yes and i play obi wan kenobi roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy
Originally posted by Mist
go to www.supershadow.com read the ep7 script, then come back here and make a new thread about it.

roll eyes (sarcastic) You know, he'll probably believe you... so don't post that.

Lord Yoda
Originally posted by The Ones

lol, i know right. That guy from supershadow is obviously lieing.

Darth Macabre

Oh really? Well then you did a great job. big grin

vader519
C'mon, do you reallythink this guy is friends with GEroge Lucas. DO you rally think Geroge Lucas would let one of his friends post the plot summary for Episode 3 two years before the movie comes out.

Robin Darkside
STAR WARS IS DONE, get over it. Please enjoy what it is.

TheFilmProphet
people can change there minds, there is no episode 7. SW movies are about the rise, fall and redemption of anakin skywalker. episode 7 would have nothing to do with the last 6.

Thats why I suggested this once before,

Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
To be honest the ONLY other Star Wars film I would like to be seen made now is a film filling in the 20 or so year gap between ROTS and ANH. Of course that seems logically impossible because what would it be called? Episode 3.5?

Anyway the reason it seems like the best choice is because it would still involve the rise and fall of Vader, and as a SW fan I would be heartbroken to see 20 years of Vader's infamous life never be told on the silver screen.

vader519
That is why they are doing the tv series, to fill in the gap between ROTS and ANH.

TheFilmProphet
Yeah I know, it was only my idea however incredibly unlikely it is. I was just saying that if we were ever going to see another SW film hit theatres that one should be it which would be better than seeing it done on television.

The Ones
plus some people cant see it. (like me i couldnt watch the clone wars, i had to download it.) it would be better to watch it in cinemas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.