Dr. Strange w/GreenLantern ring vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Everyone under Eternity.
Could anyone stop him?

GL's power is based on will power, and strange is said to have more willpower than any human to ever exist.

leonheartmm
i dunno, i suppose sentry or dormammu or probably the forgotten one or onslaught couold take him.

JRW
phoenix

leonheartmm
the fallen one, could, master order, lord chaos, inbetweener, cytarrok, atumn the god eater,

DigiMark007
More will power than Hal? Alan? Superman? Enough to thump people like Galactus, Onslaught, Sentry (?), Tyrant, etc.?? He'd be bad-ass with a ring, but I don't think he'd make the gauntlet all the way up to Eternity.

And if the new pheonix theories are being used here, pheonix is above eternity and wouldn't be a part of this thread.

-DM

leonheartmm
i seriously doubt that pheonix is above eternity

leonidas
oh yeah, talk to galacticstorm . . . .

smile

DigiMark007
...or markolin. An unsalted, relatively new member, but he shut me the hell up when I read what he had to say about pheonix. Apparently pheonix is life itself or something, and with the new pheonix reconn in some new x-men comics, pheonix force is behind only TOAA and probably HOTU and LT.

-DM

GalacticStorm
Tis true. The phoenix is the primal force of creation. Check out recent issues of FF and you will see that when the phoenix creates the multiverse after having consumed all that is, it gives birth to the abstracts. The phoenix cant be included in this thread its way too powerful. Jean held a universe in her hand, an eternity basically like it was nothing and telekinetically rewound its timeline to get rid of an alternate future. This was done on a whim without breaking a sweat.

leonheartmm
WHAT?!

leonheartmm
WHAT?! i never heard anythin about that, just below the hotu?!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonheartmm
WHAT?! i never heard anythin about that, just below the hotu?!

Yep the phoenix force itself exists beyond the multiverse which THOTU gives Thanos control over. The Phoenix created the multiverse and abstract entities such as eternity along with each universe it creates. Its nothing new that has always been the case from Uncanny Xmen 101. In Uncanny xmen 137 the watcher says this primal force of creation is second only to TOAA. Its avatars can be killed temporarily however they will just reform in the white hot room ready to carry on with their phoenix duties.

GalacticStorm
The phoenix forces power has never changed or been retconned only its origins and its relationship/connection with those who can tap into its power.

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
Everyone under Eternity.
Could anyone stop him?

how about Doom with a power ring?

he may not know crazy magic like the other Doc does.... but with all the crazy inventions flying around in his crazy head...... well he'd crazy kill just about anyone...... crazily

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
telekinetically rewound its timeline to get rid of an alternate future
When was this?

GalacticStorm
Just cos i luv ya Swanks here ya go:

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Just cos i luv ya Swanks here ya go:
You truely are the master of pictures with no information.

Lord-of-Dreams
hahaha!! it's so true!! lol
how about thorbuster-wakanda-adamantium armor Doom/Magneto/X?? All merged?? Like Onslaught3. that would be PIMPED!! lol

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
hahaha!! it's so true!! lol
how about thorbuster-wakanda-adamantium armor Doom/Magneto/X?? All merged?? Like Onslaught3. that would be PIMPED!! lol

roll eyes (sarcastic) lol roll eyes (sarcastic) pimped laughing

Ethereal
This thread is hilarious on many levels.

Galan007
Originally posted by Ethereal
This thread is hilarious on many levels. This thread in general?

Or the first 2 posts by GS?

Ethereal
Originally posted by Galan007
This thread in general?

Or the first 2 posts by GS?

His posts . dunno, just seemed out of nowhere. Plus there are quite a few entity's under eterntiy that can take Strange w/a GL ring. embarrasment

ragesRemorse
i seriously dont see anyway that the G/l could gain an advantage over the sorcerer supreme

Ethereal
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i seriously dont see anyway that the G/l could gain an advantage over the sorcerer supreme

GL isn't fighting strange, he's saying who could take strange w/ the ring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.