Rain & Tomcat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Otaku
I have a question,i know that there was a younling(he's like 13 till max.15) Jedi on the battle of Ruusan named Tomcat he had a sister called Rain but she was very young.She fell out of a ship.landed on Ruusan Tomcat fought the Sith he later found Darth Bane and Raine.Tomcat calls her name but Rain says that she is now Zannah.filled with anger Tomcat attacks Bane but he cuts Tomcat's arm of.After that Bane and Rain(Zannah) leave Ruusan.Tomcat now wanders around the universe not a Jedi or Sith,just a normal man.Many people say Zannah was Bane's apprentice.Now i have two question's:

Is Zannah really Bane's aprrentice?
and
How come Tomcat wanders through the universe if Bane is the only one who survived the thoughtbomb(and maybe Zannah with him?)?

HimoKun
No, because Bane went to Onderon tro find a apprentice after the battle of Ruusan.

Darth_Otaku
I also just found out,Tomcat is also known as Darovith.Maybe it rings a bell to anyone.It doesn't to me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.