Harry Potter and the Half-Blooded Prince

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hermione202
Hi I've decide to write my own version of Harry Potter And The Half-Blooded Prince.

Hope you like it

Hermione202
The sun rose upon the beautiful gardens of Privet Drive.Their was one boy who was unhappy for he had been stuck at his aunt and uncle's house for nearly three weeks.This boy's name was Harry Potter.
Last month he had deafeated lord voldermort for fifth time.In his fourth year he had been preasent when the person who killer his his parents rise again.the month before his godfather sirius black had died in the battle against vaoldermort's deatheaters."don't think about that "he told himself for the upteenth time.

He lay on his bed miserable as ever when he heard a door bang open downstairs .He sit upright and grabbed his wand from the table next to his bed. footsteps were then heardgoing up the stairs."harry?"a familiar voice said cautiously.

Hermione202
soory i have to go.be back later

Hermione202
if anyones reading i'm about to write more

Hermione202
The door swung open to reaveal 7 people in front of him.closest to him was remus lupin and nyphadora tonks.Also there were kinsley shaklebolt,mad eye moody,elphias doge emmeline vance and hestia jones.today tonks had retired tobubble bum pink hair with streaks of violet here and there."wocther harry" she said.they all smiled at him ."HI harry "said lupin.u sure thats him remus ?madeye asked.what form does your patrnus take harry said lupin.a stag he answered.

Thats him alright,said lupin smiling."We're here to take you to the order harry," said tonks her eyes darting suspiciously aroud the room.Suddenly ther were Loud cracks an bangs like gunshots as there were surrounded by deatheaters

keiji
wow cool!!!!
you only have a month and 1/2 though.

Hermione202
i know.i';ll try for i have no school

HPfanatic
good luck, it sure is starting off fast.

Hermione202
Lupin was standing by the window sent red sparks into the sky unnoticed by any of the deatheaters.Harry who had stowed his wand into his jeans pocket whipped it out again.About ten seconds after lupin had sent the sparks into the air,and lucius Malfoy was about to drawl an insult at them more lound cracks were heard as..........

Sorry i have to go.my time its 12:10 in the morning

Bye hope you liked it.It wasn't that good cause i had to hurry it down.bye smile

Hermione202
hi here's some more-not much..........

as about ten more members of the order of the pheonix arrived on the sceen.malfoy's lip curled"so i see you have this get together well planned"a female voice said."Why didn't you invite me"she smirked.Harry felt the white hot anger lick his insidesfilling him with a strong desire to hurt Bellatrix Lestrange.It was because of her that his godfather Sirius Black had diedHe lunged at her as the fight broke out."Hello baby Potter"said her mocking voice."you killed him,"said Harry who in spite of his shock of Sirius's deathhad not gotten over his anger.frustration raged inside of him.At that moment he wanted to cause tremendous pain to the person who had killed his godfather.
"CRUCIO!" he roared as he subcounciously pointed hi wand at her.

Sorry i have to go to bed.it's 11:13 pm here.

bye hope u liked it.it wasn't much

Hermione202
i'll type more when i know people are reading it smile

genius
I'm readin write more!!! big grin

Hermione202
ok
Happy Dance i was starting to think people didn't like it

Hermione202
She fell to the floor twiching and screaming in agony.In spite of themselves,everyone turned to watch while avery yelled,"Impedimenta!"
and harry was thrown back to the ground as once again the fight between the deatheaters and the members of the order started.screams and yells were heard and Harry whipped around.what he saw made all the colour drain out of his face

sorry for writing so little.i'll write more soon
bye big grin

crazykim
so cool
when ru gonna write more?

Trickster
Guys, try and get a substantial amount done before posting up your story, or at least have a chapter.

However, this is definately above average ot of the fanfics I've read.

HPfanatic
ya, it's good, but you might make the paragraphs longer like Trickster said. i think theres something in the rules that say you must have so many words in the story to post. i'm not sure wha that number was, but ya. i do like it tho, it's exciting so far. just gotta keep going. big grin

Hermione202
thanks. embarrasment i don't want my parents to think i'm using the comp to much

Hermione202
I'll write more soon though.please keep reading big grin

HPfanatic
i will!

Hermione202
thanks for your support.Is it really good roll eyes (sarcastic) embarrasment wink :/

Hermione202
i'll write more.you'll see in a little while i'll be asking you guys to continue now an then. but not yet!!

HPfanatic
it's good, really, ya just gotta keep goin. big grin

misslilsweetie
i will too!! keep going its great!!

Hermione202
A snake about 20 feet long with red eyes came slidering at an amazing speed towards him."Impedimenta!" he shouted pointing his wand at it.It froze for a few seconds the was moving once again."stupefy!" he said and it fell unconcious.All the deatheater apparated out and back to the riddle house to their master to report what happened.

"c'mon Harry!"shouted Lupin"lets go,"
"they'll be back,"said tonks
"what about the snake?"asked Harry.
"Oh yeah,"said lupin"Evanesco,"he said and the snake disappeared.Harry and the others mounted their broomsas they began their journey to grimauld place.It was a little more decent last time forthe stuffed elf-heads were nowhere to be seenand the peeling green paint was replaced by a sky-blue colourfreshly painted.they opened the windows to let some light in.
"HI Harry dear!"said Mrs. Weasley pulling him into a big hug.
"hello mrs. weasley,"he replied.
"well you know where your room is ,"she said letting him go,"Ron hermione and Ginny will see you there,"she said
"Thanks,"he said and rushed up the stairs and burst into his room.
"harry,"squealed hermione hugging him tightly as he hugged her back tightly,relief serging him to see his best friends again
"good to see you mate"
"good to see you too Ron"
"Hi Harry"
"hi Ginny"
"so um are you alright?"said Hermione looking at him carefully.He knew she was talking about Sirius but he wanted to avoid that topic and told them something else.
"Well we got attacked..."
"what"said the other three in unusion
"...by deatheaters and Voldermorts snake but..."
"You're joking right?"said Ron seriously
"...apart from that I'm all right."he finished
"oh harry," said Ginny and Hermione sympathetically.Harry didn't feel like telling them how when he was in bedat night he would think about Sirius as tears stung at his eyes.He didn't cry though he just got angry.Dinner passed that night with Everyone shooting him worried looks now and then and he was happy to be in his bed later that nigh

got to go.bed time.late in my country(trinidad)

byebye sleep

Hermione202
wats the times in you guys countries?

crazykim
oh well its good
to bad we all need sleep
but huh ...
hope u write more soon

Hermione202
(Chapter one was 'the attack'
Chapter 2

'A Strange Dream

The day sped past in the sweltering hot weather.On the 30th July Harryfell asleep and dreamt that he was passionately kissing hermione."C'mon Harry move over harry.you're blocking the doorway!"said ROn.Harry ignored him. Hermione turned into Ginny./
Maenwhile Ron was dreaming that he was kissing hermione./Hermione squrimed in her bed as she dreamt that he was kissing Harry who turned into Ron./Ginny smiled in her dream as she was passionately kissing Dean Thomas who turned into Harry.In the side line Ron was saying,"I knew you two would get together someday,"in a triumphant voice.All for awoke abruptly ,breathed sighs of realief and immediately fell back asleep.
While dressing next morning they each wondered what their dreams meant and how they could possibly face eachother."morning."said all four in unusion as they met on the way down the stairs.they tried to act like normal.

Guys I'll write more later.By the way that wasn't the strange drem it's another dream that Harry had.the chapter aint finish!

Hermione202
Don't forget it's the 31st July in the book.

Hermione202
so what do you think.my opinion.

Ron and new Girl= inlove
Harry and Hermione=hug
Ginny=harry or dean? in_love

Hermione202
i'm putting a new girl later.soon.i'm sure you'll all love my idear of the new girl.

Hermione202
They'll get owls sometime in August.the dream harry will have will be to important for them to woory to much about O.W.L.s
even hermione!if you can believe it.Harry won't pay it a bit of attention to it if i put it now.concentrating on the dream he might just chuck it in the bin.Thats to tell you how strange the dream is going to be.I already know what i'm puting in the dream

Hermione202
war tell this to Voldermort

Hermione202
is anyone reading?pleez read what i bout the love ting.

Hermione202
i'm writing more soon guys.maybe tonight or tomorrow.

HPfanatic
it's your story make it how you want. big grin i like it, but that little dream thing with all 4 of them, that was kinda weird.

Hermione202
i know but i wanted to bring in a connection of love.after all they are magical!

Hermione202
I don't want to make the relationships move fast so i thought i would put in that dream to add a spark of love.Do you agree?if not please tell me.be honest with me.the more you are honest the more i will improve.I would appreaciate if you ALL share your ideas with me so all the readers will be satisfied with the relationship.(PM me if you get ideas)(not Hermione and draco though.the only pair i will never agree to.)So PM me with your ideas clap clapping
*takes a bow*

Jus jokin hysterical laughing

Hermione202
For goodness sake someone make a comment.soory for being rude but i'm bored sleepy
tabletalk -Oh how i wish
weep
yawn

HPfanatic
lol, i can tell
go to the off the topic forum or the gereral disscussion forum

Hermione202
Whats that? how do u get there.can u give me the link?

HPfanatic
look ware it says forum jump: it's right above ware your name is.. click on that and theres a list of forums, then go to the top of that list, well towards the top and you'll find it there and just click on it.

Hermione202
thanks

HPfanatic
big grin yup!

The_Dark_Lord
I think it's great keep at it. big grin big grin big grin

Hermione202
Thanks blushing

Hermione202
Guys i'm goin to write more tonite or tomorrow

misslilsweetie
ok its really good!!! PLS POST MORE SOON!! smile

Hermione202
i will in a little while

Hermione202
thank you misslilsweetie

The_Dark_Lord
Please post some more please

Freaky Zeeky
When did Harry turn Blood?
stick out tongue

Hermione202
turn blood?what do you mean?oh if you're talking about what he did to Bellatrix it was just anger of Sirius' death

Hermione202
i'll type more sooner or later guys

crazykim
ok hey hermy202 your story is really good
i guess its a good idea to put in a bit of love in it and i guess a bit of confusion
but its really good
and just incase need pictures for the new girl just send me te description and ill check it out!!!

post!!

Hermione202
Nah you'll be really suprised on the girl i put.i don't think i will need pics AS YET.
thank you anyways for the offer.i'll post sooner or later

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Hermione202
turn blood?what do you mean?oh if you're talking about what he did to Bellatrix it was just anger of Sirius' death

No. The name of the story is called "Half Blood Prince".....So how he turn Blood.
red_bandana

hk_*^^*
jus started 2 read ur stories awesumz keep going

joelsef
yea, its a great story Hermione202, write sum more soon. Freaky Zeeky, i think you are slightly confused. A half-blood is someone,say, in the wizarding world, who has a muggle father and a magical mother, or vice versa. Harry never turns "blood", it doesnt even make sense to begin with. Anywho, type more soon Hermy202!

Hermione202
Harry isn't gonna be the half blood prince in my story

Hermione202
i'll write more monday.i have a wedding to attend on sunday and somethin called Friday night today.

Hermione202
harry isn't pure blood nor is voldermort so both of them could be half blood

The_Dark_Lord
Are you going against what j.k said about the HBP being neither Harry nor Voldemort,and making it either one of them?

joelsef
i thought both Harry's parents were wizards, so doesn't that make him a pure blood? Or can one be considered a half blood if somewhere in his past someone was either Muggle born or Half Blood. This is kinda confusing to me.

The_Dark_Lord
I think because One of his parents was muggle born and the other was born into a wizard family so technically he is half blood and technically he is pure blood if you get what i mean. big grin

Hermione202
Originally posted by The_Dark_Lord
Are you going against what j.k said about the HBP being neither Harry nor Voldemort,and making it either one of them?

No ,i won't go against what JKR said about neither Harry nor Voldermort will be the Half-Blood prince .I was siply stating that Harry is Half-Blood because his mother was muggle born.Harry won't be the half blood prince in my story big grin big grin big grin .understand now? confused smile

Hermione202
Originally posted by joelsef
i thought both Harry's parents were wizards, so doesn't that make him a pure blood? Or can one be considered a half blood if somewhere in his past someone was either Muggle born or Half Blood. This is kinda confusing to me.

like dark lord said, Harry's mother was muggle born, so though she was a witch,she wasn't a pure blood ,so harry,therefore couldn't be a pure blood.

joelsef
gotcha wink can't wait for more!

crazykim
post!!

Hermione202
k i'll post soon

misslilsweetie
u sure cause i cant wait any longer! its soo good

Hermione202
i'll write today.

O.A.R21
I really like it! Keep it up!

crazykim
post today pleeeeeeeeeeeez!?!?!
smilesmilesmile

Hermione202
HE HAD NO RIGHT TO DO THAT!!!!!!!!!I spent like half an hour typing a whole set of the story and my brother swiched it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermione202
I'm not in a good mood right now but I'll type more

It's still on Chapter 2

When Harry reached downstairs he was greeted by a Chourus of "Happy Birthday Harry!"Lupin , Tonks , Mr. and Mrs. weasley , Bill , Charlie , Fred , George ,Kinsley and Hagrid.They all moved aside to reveal a large heap of gifts.the first one he picked up was from Ron.It was a large box of fizzing whizbees and chocolate frogs.He noticed a gift that was marked:
To Harry
From Dumbledore
I hope you find this useful
Slightly suprised,he ripped of the gift paper.He let out a small gasp.It was a magnificent and heavy lookig book titled:
'Defensive Spells To Be Used against Dark Magic'
It's covering was silver and the tiltle was in gold.It had pictures of wizards and witchesfighting eachother the good was gold while the evil was black.He picked it up carefully.To his suprise it was considerably light.He ran his hand over it.It was smooth and soft as silk yet as firm as stone."It's beautiful,"said a voice behind him.He whipped around.It was hermione.Everyone else was chatting together and had not noticed it.
"It is isn't it,"he replied.He tucked it in a corner not wanting the others to see it.He would show Ron later.He forced his mind to concentrate on his other presents.When he finished he had:a new set of gobble stones from Lupin,minced pies and delicious homemade fudge from Mr. and Mrs. Weasley,50 galeons worthof stuff from the twin's store.From Bill, Charlie Tonksand Kingsley he recieved a mini version of a quiditch game.the 4 balls and 14 players worked the same as a real game except it was smaller.

Ps.hope you like it.Please say how you find it was

Hermione202
oppsthat quote was dumbledores message to harry.

Hermione202
ok i changed it

halfbldprincess
what is a gobble stone? you're doing great!! Write more often please!!

crazykim
great

Hermione202
gobblestones is a game from the other books

joelsef
pretty sure that its Gobstones. I could be thinking of the wrong thing, but check book five page 352 and see if we're thinking of the same thing. Still, i love reading your story. keep it up! sorry about your bad mood sad

Hermione202
thank you

Oh yeah!you were right.it is Gobstones.well it was 5000 letters he swiched off so i was really angry. mad mad .but i'm ok now rolling on floor laughing smile .

halfbldprincess
dun let him irritate u ya? big grin

wish u happy always

post!

Hermione202
i will soon

Hermione202
When his birthday party and dinner was finished he wend up stairs and sat ,exausted, on his bed.As he went over the day's events he remembered the book he had gotten from dumbledore.He was about to take it out when "Can i come in Harry?"asked Hermione
"Yea sure,"he said smiling.
"Harry you're thinking about that book aren't you?"she said .
"As usuual you're right Hermione ,"he said a smile playing around his lips.
She turned a shade of scarlet as he said this."Well,"she said looking up at him,"It was obvious," she said.He took out the book and gazed in awe at its amazing cover.He ran his hand oer it once more and opened it.A bright light with swirling colours emanated from it.A strong,cold wind blew about it."Wait a second,"said Hermione a look of understandig soon to become terror came over her face."Run Harry!"she shouted.He tried to move but it was as thought he was glued to the spot.The same happened to Hermione.Before they could react they were sucked into the swirling bright colours leaving the room empty with a light breeze playing though the room.

how was it?pleez post comments!

Hermione202
When his birthday party and dinner was finished he wend up stairs and sat ,exausted, on his bed.As he went over the day's events he remembered the book he had gotten from dumbledore.He was about to take it out when "Can i come in Harry?"asked Hermione
"Yea sure,"he said smiling.
"Harry you're thinking about that book aren't you?"she said .
"As usuual you're right Hermione ,"he said a smile playing around his lips.
She turned a shade of scarlet as he said this."Well,"she said looking up at him,"It was obvious," she said.He took out the book and gazed in awe at its amazing cover.He ran his hand oer it once more and opened it.A bright light with swirling colours emanated from it.A strong,cold wind blew about it."Wait a second,"said Hermione a look of understandig soon to become terror came over her face."Run Harry!"she shouted.He tried to move but it was as thought he was glued to the spot.The same happened to Hermione.Before they could react they were sucked into the swirling bright colours leaving the room empty with a light breeze playing though the room.

I know it wasn't much but how was it?pleez post comments!

genius
It was really good!
Keep going! big grinbig grinbig grin

halfbldprincess
cool!!!!!!

tippy
hi

Hermione202
hi,new here?

Hermione202
typing more soon.

crazykim
cool post more

Hermione202
i was wondering if after the real one comes out,will you guys still read mines?should i continue?cause it might seem like rubbish to JK's

joelsef
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm sure they'd agree with me when I say... Of course I'll keep reading!

genius
Dito

crazykim
me three

rick01666
hey great book right more soon please

can't wait more
I'm reading too and i'm from mexico, but i can't wait any longer please keep writing.
And about the love story i think is normal to have hormons and now they're 16 so they migth be involved in more reletionships than ever.

misslilsweetie
true true....

Hermione202
i'll write more but i'm really running out of idears.if anyone has any idears they can PM me

misslilsweetie
o ok...

mcrrock
i am going 2 wright my own versions plz dnt b mad wi speelins or gramma big grin big grin

mcrrock
ok i decided against writin

Hermione202
huh?????????

misslilsweetie
when are u gonna write? pls post soon if u can

MTV_Hitler
Come on, please write more!!! I absolutely love your story and am glad to see someone using their brain for creativity and producing a good quality fan fic rather than just the normal crap that people do today. It gives me hope that the world isn't as crap as it is made out to be, thank you so much!!!

Hermione202
Thank you all for your compliments and i assure you that i will write more soon

misslilsweetie
GOOD!

crazykim
YAY!!!!!

HermioneLover14
Hermione202 are u like ever going 2 post again PLEASE POST.OH YEAH I REALLY LIKE THE HARRY + HERMIONE .KEEP THEM 2GETHER IN THE WHOLE STORY PLEASE well actually it is your story but i was just saying but do whatever you want.and ginny should go out w/ dean since in the last book they were 2gether i think...?????or were about 2.well anyway keep posting.

Hermione202
Thanks , but i'm wondering if to close this thread.The 6th book will be out soon and I will want to write a seventh one as soon as I finish reading it.

HermioneLover14
why don't you just finish it i will still read it and i bet you more people will to. reading smile

Hermione202
Well I was thinking that some of the ideas I had for this one I could put it in my seventh book.Even if you guys will read it I still think I should put the ideas i had into my other book.

It might be better because come on people!THE 6TH BOOK is coming out in a WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you think?

HermioneLover14
well then if you want to do that then go ahead but will you still finish the story

Hermione202
i don't think so.

angel_on_earth
hermione202, u r wasting your time on this stupid story and by da way ppl who r fans of harry and his stupid li'l boks u r really a proper idiot!!!!
if u really like da book and u hav read it...u r da king of da idiots...jus watch da movie!!!!
Hermione202....i hav to say u r jus a time waster of urs ur wasting ur life!!!rip

misslilsweetie
OMG! how could u! say that!!!!! keep those stupid comments to urself! WE ARE NOT IDTIOTS! JUST CAUSE WE LiKE THE BOOKS DOESNT
MAKE US ONE! THE BOOKS HAVE MORE INFORMATION THEN THE MOVIES! so just pls keep those comments to yourself!and your wasting your time posting those stupid comments! hmpf!

hpfanatic99
tell him misslilsweetie

Hermione202
Originally posted by angel_on_earth
hermione202, u r wasting your time on this stupid story and by da way ppl who r fans of harry and his stupid li'l boks u r really a proper idiot!!!!
if u really like da book and u hav read it...u r da king of da idiots...jus watch da movie!!!!
Hermione202....i hav to say u r jus a time waster of urs ur wasting ur life!!!rip

Thanks .Never mind that idiot.He's just some stupid person who doesn't know what he's saying.He's just like StueyG . Ignore him .

Originally posted by angel_on_earth

another idiot.

ChillinJ
I am loving your story! Keep posting, we're all waiting.

riku harada
story?

zebby
hi anyone there?

zebby
when is she / he telling the story more?
ninja

zebby
hello huh

zebby
hello?

Saratn
Hermione isn't doing anymore of this. she started a new one called Harry Potter and the Tower of Torture. Just thought i would let you know so you don't spend your time on waiting for something that won't happen. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.