Calo Nord vs Jango Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

archive monitor
who would win?

Fishy
Don't know, i'm going to say Calo Nord though, because I like the piece of shit... He has guts

archive monitor
yeah but they are strewn across the floor. jango however kills 2 jedi to my knowledge, komarri vosa and that reptillian jedi in ep2. calo kills none.

Fishy
Not that I know off at least, but how does Jango kill them? If he does it the same as HK and Atton do then its not all that impressive just shows he's smart...

Darth_Otaku
I like Jango more...Calo's goggle's look stupid he's like a...1900 pilot.

archive monitor
jango dosent actually have time to kill vosa, dooku does that for him by strangling her.

archive monitor
darth otaku, this isnt a 'who likes who more?' but im inclined to agree with you.

Darth_Otaku
call me Otaku,and i still think Jango would win.

archive monitor
yeah he probably would. with toxic darts, mandalorian pistols, jet pack with missile launcher, cortosis armour, retractable blades macrobinocular veiwplate, cutting laser and flame thrower, i kinda feel sorry for calo nord

Fishy
Okay Jango wins

Darth_Otaku
So we all agree.

SnakeEyes
I really think that Calo, as a character, is kind of a loser. I mean, he is just a monotone guy with a horrible wardrobe. He just looks and sounds like a loser. Unlike Jango, who is a badass...

xxxpoppunker182
ya jango gots this one

henniestevens
Calo would win

one.
two.

LordSorgo
Boba would rip both of them apart while they were fighting each other.

Yay!

SnakeEyes
no

LordSorgo
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
no

Yes!

Fishy
No , Snakeeyes is right... He wouldn't

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Fishy
No , Snakeeyes is right... He wouldn't

oh yes he would.

Fishy
Any reason for it? Or do you just like to say stupid things and pass them of as facts?

LordSorgo
Any reason for it? Or do you just like to say stupid things and pass them of as facts?

Any reason for calling my reply stupid? Didn't think so. Boba has massive skill. He lives longer than his father which gives him more time to obtain skill. Calo Nord sucks anyhow. Jango could ruin his shit. Said and done.

Fishy
Jango faced tougher oponents and had first hand experience, Boba never fought people like that. Calo nord sucks isn't exactly a way to make the other party win either, its just saying something without giving an argument

Darth Plagues
Jango Fett would conquor!

LordSorgo
Jango faced tougher oponents and had first hand experience, Boba never fought people like that. Calo nord sucks isn't exactly a way to make the other party win either, its just saying something without giving an argument

Um... Yeah, that would be why Jango got faced by a Jedi. Boba has killed loads more Jedi than Jango because he has beef with them. And Calo nord is nothing but a mouthy midget. Canderous could rip his shit up.

darth-yoda
jango is better but anything can happen on a battle field i never really liked the fetts and carlo kicked arse

one
two

LordSorgo
Originally posted by darth-yoda
jango is better but anything can happen on a battle field i never really liked the fetts and carlo kicked arse

one
two

Boba IS better. Boba could ruin Jangos shit up, and how many times do i have to repeat this? CALO SUCKS! Cassus Fett is better.

DarthMandalore
Jango. Hands down.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by DarthMandalore
Jango. Hands down.

Bah! Boba Kicks arse.

Master of B.S
yeah, is cassius fett any relation to jango? its unlikely but it is a small galaxy after all.

Hybris
who the hell is Calo?

Darth_Otaku
He's a KOTOR character.Another Bounty Hunter.With stupid goggle's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.