MARVEL American Football match .. held in the Pontiac Silverdome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
between the following guys:

Mindless Hulk ( a very angry one)
Hercules
The Thing
Thor
Spiderman
Quicksilver
Sasquatch

vs.

Juggernaut
Abomination
Rhino
Gladiator
The Asgardian Destroyer
Bi-Beast
Hulk Killer Humanoid

Allowed is only: physical strength and speed

who will win ?

armandovalles
Juggernaut's team, all they need to do is give him the ball and have him walk straight to the TD. He's UNSTOPPABLE remember?

Cosmic Cube
Putting in Juggernaut made this pretty un-winnable for the opposition. Imagine that. An un-tackle-able running back.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Putting in Juggernaut made this pretty un-winnable for the opposition. Imagine that. An un-tackle-able running back.

What is Hulk chop liver? No one would be able to catch quicksilver.

You dont think thors hammy and hulks might can knock juggernaut down?

Creshosk
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

You dont think thors hammy and hulks might can knock juggernaut down? I'm not sure if "Mindless Hulk ( a very angry one)" will be of use . . .

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

You dont think thors hammy and hulks might can knock juggernaut down?

Probably not. They might slow him down, but they won't stop him.

Then again, in football, not going down when someone tries to tackle you can be a very bad idea if you're the ball carrier. They could just make him fumble.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Creshosk
I'm not sure if "Mindless Hulk ( a very angry one)" will be of use . . .

Mindless Hulk is very, very stupid. He wouldn't even know what to do.

Savage Hulk is stronger, a little smarter, and ultra-competitive. I'm sure he could grasp the concept of the game much better.

newjak86
no juggs would just put up his force field so no one could get to the ball.

ragesRemorse
iIf hulk could stay in the match his team would win. I see Hulk beating the shit out of everyone though. Hulk would just leap from one end of the field into the endzone.

No matter how powerfull juggernaut is, he can be knocked down, and knocked down fairly easily, atleast with the power houses on the opposing team. I'm not saying they would beat juggernaut, just knock him over for a tackle.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by newjak86
no juggs would just put up his force field so no one could get to the ball.

No forcefield allowed.

newjak86
thats true
so then hulks team b/c of quicksilver just to fast for everyone around him

Wynndar
The Thing is a pretty good football player..what about Sasquatch why isnt he in this, he played in the NFL i think.

Betageuze
Sasquatch IS a current member of this match !

Swanky-Tuna
Gladiator and Juggernaut on the same team? That's like an automatic win for that team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.