what do tuskens look like under the mask?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

archive monitor
well?

Fishy
Ugly

archive monitor
how do you know? thats just an asumption

Fishy
Why else would they have those robes that cover their faces?

HimoKun
To protect themselves from the desert conditions.

archive monitor
and its a religious thing. they are only allowed the mask off on their wedding night,

Fishy
You were actually serious when you made this thread weren't you?

Hmm sorry didn't notice... And I don't have any idea then

Darth_Otaku
No friggin idea,maybe teir actually hot.hehee hot Tusken'sdevil

archive monitor
yeah. that sound like donkeys.

Darth_Otaku
Then JarJar's gonna have lotsa bum bum sexings in a Tusken Brothel,okiedeey?

henniestevens
just like all the other sandpeople

Darth Macabre
Im pretty sure there human.

smoker4
wacko

Clone-pilot
There's a comic about a jedi that joins the tuskens after falling in love with their culture and he's human to begin with , so maybe all the others are too or maybe creatures of all different races who follow the same religion . The theory I prefer though is that they are a native species of Tatooine and no-one knows what they look like underneath (except maybe Anakin who hack a few of their heads off and may have taken a peak!!!).

Jerico
No doubt in his murderous rage he got an inkling of curiosity big grin

archive monitor
what about there voice?

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by henniestevens
just like all the other sandpeople

ROFLMAO, Genius good sir, GENIUS!

darth-yoda
i thought they were all humans with burnt faces and i never thought about it being a religiouse thing just that they were rebels

dAngEr_Is_gO!
As stated by someone else, in the comic they look basically human with some ritualistic ornamentation, much like the tribes in some African countries. If you do the Tusken storyteller mission in KOTOR he tells you that they originally didn't have to wear the wraps and that Tattooine was originally lush and technologically advanced. A war broke out and Tattooine was reduced to the dustbowl it is now and the Tuskens have disbanded into different tribes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.