Favorite Spoilers that turned out to be laughable BS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tpaquin
Over the last three, years, we've been fed a lot of turd burgers. Three or four come to mind that are so laughable, now...

Remember when Peter Mayhew said that Chewie was going to play a huge part, including the delivery of two twins? You have to wonder if anyone actually showed him the script.

Qui Gon Jinn was jedi master Syfo-Diyas.

Darth Sidious can deflect lightsabers with his hands.

There are many, many others...

rubber dickie
the imperial guards looked like this under those bulky unform...

http://img193.echo.cx/img193/9917/impguard3iq.jpg

smoker4
eek!

astrofan428
Almost afraid to see her face. confused

rubber dickie
storm troopers on leave...

http://img193.echo.cx/img193/7629/destrp0hl.jpg

ShadowKing
How about the Blue Imperial Senate Guards? Surely they were not hot bodied females?

astrofan428
What is next? Sandpeople?

SixOfTwelve
Nice images. big grin

Favourite rumours that turned out to be BS:

First and foremost, the whole "Sidious is Palpatine's clone/evil twin" thing. Ha!

"Qui-Gon Jinn turns out to be Anakin's father. That's why he and Shmi act so weird around each other."

"Mace Windu is a spy and a traitor. Just look at the colour of his lightsaber, for crying out loud!"

"While pretending to be a crazy pet on Kashyyyk, Yoda farts."

The Ones
Originally posted by SixOfTwelve
"Qui-Gon Jinn turns out to be Anakin's father. That's why he and Shmi act so weird around each other."

lol. i can see it now

Anakin: she told me enough, she told me there was none

qui gon: nooo. I am your father

Anakin:....yay??...

Sesse
lol...

That would definately have been it, had Yoda decided to fart in the middle of the action.

The Ones
like the green S.O.B he is

Darth_Sidious01
HAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!! OMG!!!

koolruningz
I remember hearing years ago that R2 was a spy. Does it count if its from SS.com?

kremzike
Originally posted by rubber dickie
the imperial guards looked like this under those bulky unform...

YOU MEAN THEY DON'T?!?!?!

DeVi| D0do
Anyone remember the rumour that Elton John was gonna have a song in Episode II? laughing

Seriously, if you believed that you deserved to be shot.

astrofan428
People said that the Yoda disguised as a baby scene from the book would be in the movie. I wish it was.

Xanatos
Well I dont know if this counts, but my friend swears on his life that yoda is a wookie that has been defoormed by a chemical or something. Ive told him a 100 times that its total BS but whe we saw episode 3 and Yoda said "Good relationships witht the wookies I have." We just looked at each other........so who knows roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lazerlike42
Originally posted by Xanatos
Well I dont know if this counts, but my friend swears on his life that yoda is a wookie that has been defoormed by a chemical or something. Ive told him a 100 times that its total BS but whe we saw episode 3 and Yoda said "Good relationships witht the wookies I have." We just looked at each other........so who knows roll eyes (sarcastic)

Have you mentioned Yaddle to him? Or that Wookies only live 200 years?

Xanatos
Yes you know what he said "They were mutated, and yoddle was yoda in disguise."

Jerico
Having Chewbacca in the film was completly polintless, he was there for no reason than Lucas to sell more T-shirts or whatever, not to mention Yoda pointlessly being good friends with the wookies for no reason, argh, sure maybe that belongs in the complaint thread, but seriously George not every single character needs to be related to the others in some way

Bar-en-Danwedh
on the filp side, i was jokingly betting everyone that palpatine would be anikans father... ever since i saw ep1.

and then that turned out to pretty much be the case...
another rumor destroyed by comming true... sad

Lazerlike42
Originally posted by Xanatos
Yes you know what he said "They were mutated, and yoddle was yoda in disguise."

I'm pretty sure they're on screen at the same time.

And as far as the Palpatine is Anakin's father thing.... I completely disagree, but I understand some people feel that way. I would suggest that you look around the threads there are quite a few debates on it if you go around you will get all the arguements on both sides cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.