Smallville's Soundtrack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
The opera like themes that can heared during Covenant episode when Lionel is getting his new haircut and meanwhile are showed Chloe dying, Lex being poisoned, Jonathan lyin on the ground unconscious, Martha in the farm seeing the grass ignited, can be downloaded somewhere?
Or does exist a list of the opera themes of every episode?

TWelling4Ever
I'll see if I can find it for you...

ganekon
I'm also looking for the song for some time, and I found something. Was it Mozart Requiem?
I think there are several opera songs, and It's not what I'm looking for.
What I'm looking is on the scene when lionel luthor was sitting alone in his office and drinking. And I forgot which episode sad
I wish someone can help me.

Shadow_King
i know which episode you are talking about, it was season 3, episode 16 called crisis, and the song is called "el tema se llama je crois encore entendre de Bizet" well i think thats the song you are looking for.

lexy3643
you know one song which i think would be good for a smallville theme would be the theme song from scrubs "i'm no superman" because it would be ironic and describes clarks struggles to do right by everyone.

~JP~
K-site actually maintains a list of much of the music used each episode through the different seasons.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/smallvillemusic.htm

ganekon
Originally posted by Shadow_King
i know which episode you are talking about, it was season 3, episode 16 called crisis, and the song is called "el tema se llama je crois encore entendre de Bizet" well i think thats the song you are looking for.

Thanks for the answer Shadow_King.
I'll look for it. Sorry for the late reply.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.