Team Marvel vs. The Authority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Team Marvel:

King Thor
The Sentry
Iron Man
Sersi
Moondragon
The Phoenix
Thanos
Binary
Captain America
Beta Ray Bill
Gladiator
Black Panther
Dr. Strange
Namor
Count Nefaria
Magneto
Dr. Doom
Adam Warlock

vs.

The Authority
(full roster)

whirlysplat
So the point of this thread is to bash the Authority by putting it in a fight it can't win roll eyes (sarcastic) well thats cool, but, wait a minute, didn't you just do that with The entire Avengers v the Authority laughing blink This is a balanced thread for people to debate on roll eyes (sarcastic) Well done.

Pointless thread!

Keep the faith rock

Khellendros
Authority wins. Each one of them has taken on teams of super people and murdered them. It's a tough fight, but with time to fall back to the Carrier and regroup, they could pull it off.

>_>

<_<

No, really!

the Darkone
Binary will absorb Apollo solar energy and ***** slap him into space. Sersi will turn all of them into slugs and step on them. Our adam warlock will absorb their souls into the soul gem, kin thor hits Apollo with the godforce blast killing him on impact. Dr. strange opening a portal into shuma-groth realm and drop authority ass of in his realm.

Khellendros
Originally posted by the Darkone
Binary will absorb Apollo solar energy and ***** slap him into space.
Good, and the Apollo drifts towards the sun and gets supercharged. stick out tongue

Sersi will turn all of them into slugs and step on them.
Oh yeah, good luck turning the Earth's friggin shaman into a slug.

Our adam warlock will absorb their souls into the soul gem
Not when Jenny Quantum is blowing him away.

kin thor hits Apollo with the godforce blast killing him on impact.
I thought Apollo was getting knocked into the sun? Make up your mind!

Dr. strange opening a portal into shuma-groth realm and drop authority ass of in his realm.
And then they open a Carrier door, walk back, and Doctor turns his brain to chanel #5

the Darkone
Originally posted by Khellendros
Good, and the Apollo drifts towards the sun and gets supercharged. stick out tongue

Oh yeah, good luck turning the Earth's friggin shaman into a slug.

Not when Jenny Quantum is blowing him away.

I thought Apollo was getting knocked into the sun? Make up your mind!

And then they open a Carrier door, walk back, and Doctor turns his brain to chanel #5

I said in space I didn't say the sun our near the sun. king thor,Warlock, strange will f**k them over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.