Thing as herald vs anyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
The Thing as a herald, these are the 5 powers im gonna give him.

1) He now has Class 300 Strength.
2) Can fly at light speed, Can use his strength to run at up to 500 mph.
3) Can charge his fists with concussive force energy. (like Iron Fist.)
4) Can detach his limbs like Rockslide and shoot them as projectiles. (and he can charge them with energy even when their not connected.)
5) His hide is now more-Gold colored and as strong as Surfer's Skin (which is pretty much completely indestructible.)

Who can beat him?

Blair Wind
what the hell is with all the herald threads??? Galactus lol would kick his ass, Pheonix....

armandovalles
yea, but anyone else? and i just made it cuz i thought it was an awesome idea to do that "wolverine as a herald" thread, so i did one.

derrick24
noone could beat this thing, except my wolverine as herald.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by armandovalles

4) Can detach his limbs like Rockslide and shoot them as projectiles. (and he can charge them with energy even when their not connected.)
5) His hide is now more-Gold colored and as strong as Surfer's Skin (which is pretty much completely indestructible.)

Who can beat him?

Superman.

armandovalles
i doubt post-crisis supes could, but the other versions probly could. Your wolverine herald vs my thing herald?! that would be awesome.

Cosmic Cube
Since when is there a Class 300? I believe Class 100 encompasses everything between 100 tons and infinity.

derrick24
superman cant beat this guy, it would take the jla. Current superman is always bleeding, having black eyes, cuts across his chest, busted lip, and he just got stabbed in the chest by ral uhl and was about to get killed until batman took ral ul head off. superman isnt all that you think he is, when i stop seeing him with nose bleeds than i would think that he would be a challenge for someone like hulk or juggernaut and especially this character, no way hes beating him.

derrick24
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Since when is there a Class 300? I believe Class 100 encompasses everything between 100 tons and infinity.

thats true; when they say in the 100 ton class, that doesnt mean they stop at a hundred, thats the limit that the scale goes. If youre in the hundred ton range, that means you could lift more and it could also mean that there isnt a limit on your strength.

armandovalles
well i just wanted to say cl 300 so u know exactly how much he can lift at max and so i dont have to say something stupid like hes a high cl 100 or he has infinite strength.

seaapple
Ok, if you want to engage in all of this wishful specualation where your favorite character get's a Galactus power-up:

I'll take Silver Surfer as double-herald over Thing as herald.

kgkg
Thanos

armandovalles
yea, i agree with Surfer, cuz he's more experienced with the Power Cosmic and what its capable of, while the Thing is new to this power and inexperienced. And Thanos vs Herald Thing would have the Thing getting his ass beat.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by derrick24
superman cant beat this guy, it would take the jla. Current superman is always bleeding, having black eyes, cuts across his chest, busted lip,

That is because he fights people who have enough strenght to make him bleed...

Ra's Ghul used an magic sword...

He is an challenge for them...they may be stronger then him, but Superman has other powers too.

kgkg

Who can beat him?
Does he get matter manipulation, force fields, time travel etc like SS?

armandovalles
nope, he doesnt need matter manipulation or force fields cuz his hide is now indestructible, just like Surfer's Skin. Since when does SS have time travel? No Thing doesnt have time travel either.

kgkg
nope, he doesnt need matter manipulation or force fields cuz his hide is now indestructible, just like Surfer's Skin. Since when does SS have time travel? No Thing doesnt have time travel either.
SS can time Travel easily.

has done it like 3 times already.

armandovalles
oh well, Thing's powers stay the same as they were from the beginning.

life is cruell
i think surfer time travels by travelling faster than speed of light, if thats the case then this thing could time travel but armandovalles said he doesnt. it doesnt seem like anyone below king thor could bat except maybe surfer or fallen one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.