In attempt to creat lightsabers, kids blow up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
I was driving home earlier and heard on the radio that three kids of the ages 17,19 and 20. Decided to try and create lightsabers. They got the bright idea of using flourescant light bulbs, but could not get them to light. (The following is a prime example of the ingenuity this generation posseses.) So they decided to fill the lights with kerosine. Needless to say everything went boom. One kid died and the other two are said to be in intensive care.

laughing laughing laughing i love it.

the_Undying
LMAO
Wow, never underestimate the power of SHEER IDIOCY. I'm pretty sure Darwin agrees with me when I say, "Those kids deserve to not be living."
Haha, that's about as "PC" as I can make my original thought, sorry. Rest assured, the first thought in my head had a lot more cussing and mild (but tasteful) nudity.

Bishop X
In the words of Master Yoda: Stupid, you are. Replicate sabers you three cannot, and now dead you are... blink

Ushgarak
First of all, the two involved are in hospital in my town.

Secondly, no-one died. There were just two, and they received serious burns.

Thirdly this is not remotely funny, stupid as they were. But with something this serious at least research it properly first.

the_Undying
Shut us down, you have. Pee, I must. Think.... I must not....

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Ushgarak

Thirdly this is not remotely funny, stupid as they were. But with something this serious at least research it properly first.

your right, i should have researched this, especially seeing how the radio was my source, but it is still damn funny.

El_NINO
doesnt that mean they fail to become padawans cause they couldnt create their own lightsabers

LMAO

Darth_Otaku
You know this isn't really funny,stupid yes funny no.You know that these kids could have died,do you?

Sesse
"Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the force. Mourn them, do not. Miss them, do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is."

El_NINO
Darth_Otaku: I hope you realize that they were 19, 20 max and you mean to tell me you pitty them because they came close to dying!!!

wow confused

ragesRemorse
jesus. el nino, sesse, you guys made me laugh out loud. thanks

jabbar
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I was driving home earlier and heard on the radio that three kids of the ages 17,19 and 20. Decided to try and create lightsabers. They got the bright idea of using flourescant light bulbs, but could not get them to light. (The following is a prime example of the ingenuity this generation posseses.) So they decided to fill the lights with kerosine. Needless to say everything went boom. One kid died and the other two are said to be in intensive care.

laughing laughing laughing i love it.

dude, how can you "love it". A kid died and the others are in intensive care. I think your attitude is misplaced...

Jerico
'Boy, that guy just walked infront of a car, he should know not too! How hilarious! I hope his family didn't like him ho ho!'

Ushgarak
Just to repeat... no-one died.

DCLXVI
That is damned funny....but also terribly pitiful as well.....

xxxpoppunker182
that isnt really funny. i mean if you laughed your ass off when you thought that one died thats just horrible.

Human Vader
chill people, hes laughing at how stupid they were. its not like hes laughing just because a kid died. and stop putting a hyphen in no one, ushgarak. its two words, no and one. no hyphens

kthnxbai

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Human Vader
chill people, hes laughing at how stupid they were. its not like hes laughing just because a kid died. and stop putting a hyphen in no one, ushgarak. its two words, no and one. no hyphens

kthnxbai

Even know it is incorrect, i kinda like the hyphen. Oh and it's "He's" not "Hes".

Ok! Thank you! Goodbye!

Human Vader
lol thank you, but we could sit here correcting each other all day. i mean a missing apostrophy is a lot smaller deal than a hyphen.

and "even know it is correct" is incorrect grammar.

kthnxbai

LordSorgo
lol thank you, but we could sit here correcting each other all day. i mean a missing apostrophy is a lot smaller deal than a hyphen.

and "even know it is correct" is incorrect grammar.

kthnxbai

Wow, "Even know it is correct" turned into improper grammer, hey? Must have happened when i wasn't looking. I don't have to use "It's" for a shorter folly within the base of the sentence that i typed up. I like to make things longer. It is tons of fun!

You forgot your capital "I" after your period. Tsk tsk tsk!

Human Vader
"even know it is correct" doesnt make sense at all
i think you meant to say though and it came out know

anyways sorry if i dont type 100% correctly on a SW forum. but i can assure you i type a bit better than most people on this forum (no offense to any of you) and youre typing very well now but im sure i could dig up a few posts where your typing wasnt so good. but i dont really think it matters now.

kthnxbai

LordSorgo
"even know it is correct" doesnt make sense at all
i think you meant to say though and it came out know

anyways sorry if i dont type 100% correctly on a SW forum. but i can assure you i type a bit better than most people on this forum (no offense to any of you) and youre typing very well now but im sure i could dig up a few posts where your typing wasnt so good. but i dont really think it matters now.

kthnxbai

Ah yes, your hypocrisy surfaces. I'm sure you too have made mistakes on this forum deep somewhere that i could dig up. Let me just correct your paragraph, OK?

"even know it is correct" doesn't make sense at all.
I think you meant to say though and it came out know.

Anyways sorry if i don't type 100% correctly on a SW forum, but I can assure you i type a bit better than most people on this forum (no offense to any of you) and your typing very well now, but i'm sure I could dig up a few posts where your typing wasnt so good. But i don't really think it matters now.

Ok! Thanks! Goodbye!

Darth Zhin

DarthMandalore
Foolish, they were to try to create such a weapon. Justice the received for their foolish actions. Pity, I feel for them and their families.

Shaggy2dope

Jack Daniels
unless your name is supershadow its not funny to be blown up....but pouring flammible liquid in a lightbulb sounds like napaulm idea(minus the dishliquid) I bet the burns were quite extensive...may the force be with them...

Koto K
This may sound harsh but- This is a prime example of Darwinism at work.

Darth Ridah
I'll mail those kids a gift certificate for wal mart so they can go buy some sabers & maybe just maybe put the kerosene away, hmmm in trying to use the force.......... they almost became....... "one with the force" tragic, but their uppence had come What the f**k?

Wickerman
i'm sorry if i seem harsh, but it's these kind of idiots that give a bad name to SW fans world-wide. just like LARP (live action role play) idiots give RA Salvatore and his books and reading community a bad name. i feel very little to no sympathy for them.

~wickerman~

Darth Ridah
thats kind of f()cked up, you must be pretty hardcore dorkish to ignore the suffering of a person, just because it gives somthing else a "bad name" just because a mouse isn't smart enough to keep his f()ckin head out of a trap doesn't mean it doesn't hurt when it hits...... I hope you get your winkey caught in a power sander What the f**k?

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth Ridah
thats kind of f()cked up, you must be pretty hardcore dorkish to ignore the suffering of a person, just because it gives somthing else a "bad name" just because a mouse isn't smart enough to keep his f()ckin head out of a trap doesn't mean it doesn't hurt when it hits...... I hope you get your winkey caught in a power sander What the f**k?
It's not that creating lightsabers is an all around bad idea, but filling lightbulbs with flammable liquids? That's just asking for it.

Darth Ridah
Originally posted by LordSorgo
It's not that creating lightsabers is an all around bad idea, but filling lightbulbs with flammable liquids? That's just asking for it.

Even being retarded enough to fill lightbulbs up with kerosene, does not warrant a lack of compassion for physical injury. to say you feel no sympathy for someone because they made somthing you like "look bad" makes you an a$$hole, I'm not defending what they did, I'm attacking the A$$hole that thought it appropriate to say that starwars

Swanky-Tuna
They clearly deserved it. It costs what? Twenty bucks for a pair of lightsabers from the store? For $50 bucks you can follow the zapwizard's guide and make ones with a metal rod as the core.. At least there's the chance of knocking each other out before things get deadly.

footballplayr69
Originally posted by jabbar
dude, how can you "love it". A kid died and the others are in intensive care. I think your attitude is misplaced...

I agree with this guy... anytime someone dies its bad.

SamTheBrave22
I have read all the replys and have to agree with the originall post.Those kids are so stupid trying to recreate something they have seen in a film or hevent they ever heard of a thing called COMMON SENSE!.

DarthMandalore
maybe they, like all of us, just had a stupid moment in our lifes... or maybe they're just dumb... or both...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.