cyber vs hulk vs lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

derrick24
my money is on cyber.

long pig
lobo>hulk>cyber.

Cosmic Cube
Lobo wins... by a small margin... shifty

That is, unless Wolverine shows up.

long pig
Of course, it's just silly to mix a guy like wolvie into a fight between mere mortals.

ragesRemorse
wolverine dispatched cyber. Lobo is the man, and hulk is green. Dont know where i was going with this. Hulk wins though.

derrick24
I think cyber has a good chance at winning because he can pierce hulk skin with his adamantium claws and he can also pierce lobo skin and if that happens the fight is over. Do not underestimate cyber because he has strength of his own including a healing factor, adamantium skin and adamantium claws tipped in poison. Lobo just has strength and durability, which cyber has enough strength to get his adamantium claws to go thru his skin. Hulk has been pierced by adamantium many of times, so cyber has the capability of scratching him also.

Besides the scratching cyber has enough strength and fighting ability and endurance to take down both.

derrick24
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
wolverine dispatched cyber. Lobo is the man, and hulk is green. Dont know where i was going with this. Hulk wins though.

If your using wolverine in this debate; wolverine has taken down all of them and he almost killed hulk as death.

Wynndar
Hulk

Jabberwock
Yeah, but Lobo being beat by Wolvie? I think that was more of a fan-based win. Granted, I think Wolvie could've taken him as death, but Lobo is a lot tougher than that in my opinion. I'm with long pig on this one, even though I think it's a bit closer depending on who beats on whom. Those three in a brawl, ANYTHING could happen.

Lobo > Hulk > Cyber

MERCILOUS
Lobo wins, weaponry gets 'round the admantium, not to mention he can toss cyber around like a child. Because it's a three way fight Hulk's more of a problem, but Lobo's the better fighter, starts out much stronger, and agains has weaponry up the wazoo.

derrick24
answer this question; could adamantium pierce lobo skin, if it could cyber is winning this fight. I know for a fact that cyber could pierce hulks hide because he has the strength to force his claws in the hulks hide. Cyber win; very hard fight for him to win but he could pull it off and hang in there due to his healing factor and adamantium skin.

MERCILOUS
Yes, with cyber's strength, adamantium would most likely pierce Lobo's skin. That much is pretty safe to assume, what is not safe to assume is what effect such drug would have (and I'm assuming this is why you think cyber would win) on Lobo, or the Hulk. The Hulk has a healing factor that is many times faster than Wolverines, and Lobo has a healing factor even faster than the Hulks. They both have "super-metabolisms" so there is no guarantee that the drug will have any noticeable effect.

Lobo is an alcoholic, he drinks all sorts of alien toxins all the time many of them probably much stronger than Cyber's drugs. No such concoctions have ever really had a serious effect on Lobo (he still beat Superman's ass while wasted.)

derrick24
cyber drugs would have an affect on both fighters. Hawk eye shot a angry hulk with an adamantium that have a drug that turned him back to his human state, it would work. Lobo, no difference, the drug would have an affect on him also. Cyber is arguably in the 25 ton range and you can basically say that he is indestructible with a fighting edge over both. He can easily go hand to hand with both of this fighters and hold his own, the guy took on the xfactor by himself.

All of these fighters are great and Lobo fights crazy, weird beings and i could see any of these fighers giving him a problem. Lobo did so well against superman because superman DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT, he has great powers but when it comes to h2h he is slacking. Thats why venom slapped him around also. Superman dont fight fighters he fights people who just throw there powers around and when he faced lobo, with a huge superior fighting style than himself he got owned. But all of these people are great fighters, it could go either way. But im going with cyber, the guy took a blast that could blow a mountain to pieces (havok blast) and laughed it off.

Superherovandal
You're comparing Cyber to Supes? Supes has class 250,000 ton strength? Supes >>>>>>>>>>> Cyber. I would say it is pretty impressive if Lobo could hang with Supes will being intoxicated. I bet Lobo would rip Cyber to shreads.

derrick24
im not comparing cyber to supes, im saying that superman is a boyscott. He has no fighting ability, he is just brute force. Batman has gave superman a hard time; do you want to know why because batman is a way better fighter than superman. Superman theme in fighting is to charge you and just punch and kick, no strategy. Out of these 3 fighters 2 of them are great at hand to hand. Thats why wolverine gives hulk a hard time because of his superior fighting skills. Its simple, do the math.

derrick24
And since your bringing up strength, cyber beat the crap out of a mutant by the name of tornado, that had unlimited strenght. And again he laughed at tornadoes attacks, saying "do you think a push would do anything to me" and start back beating the crap out of the man.

Superherovandal
Lobo is a great fighter even while being intoxicated. So............ he could easily rip Cyber. He has a better healing factor, wayyyy stronger, wayyy faster, just as gooda fighter if not better, every drop of blood he spills adds another clone of him, he finds the weakness of someone when he sees them, and he has an arsenal of weapons that can easily destroy entire planets. You do the math.

derrick24
lobo lost the power of creating himself with the drop of his blood and he cant shoot blast that destoys planet. Lobo isnt from dragon ball z, cyber will give lobo a challenge and he would also give hulk a challenge, might win against them. The question is do you know anything about cyber to even judge against him.

Cosmic Cube
When angry, Hulk has broken pure adamantium with his bare hands. Lobo may or may not be stronger at the start of the battle, but that won't last. Strength isn't really an object for the Hulk. Lobo's other advantages would pose a problem. Lobo's a better hand to hand fighter, with more weaponry, and immortality. For those of you who didn't know, immortality > regeneration. He could take just about any punishment the Hulk dishes out, and keep fighting. Cyber is going out relatively quickly, Hulk would pose a threat, but Lobo wins in most cases.

Superherovandal
I said he has weapons not his own blasts.

derrick24
i think lobo is a great character but like i said before, if cyber slashes lobo the fight is over, i dont care how immortal you are the drug will have an affect on you, it will also cause hulk a problem. You all seem to hype lobo up, he isnt all that you say that he is. If he is so great, why did lobo kid get killed by blast, he couldnt take the punishment and that caused him his life.
Lobo would give hulk a descent fight but i think he would lose in he end and i think that cyber is more than durable to take punches from either of these characters.

long pig
Lobo would really like Cyber though, he'd pay Cyber to get him a little buzz from his claws.

Cyber is the uber weak link here, his poison -may- work on the other two, but nothing that will sway the battle.

Lobo would just put his arm down Cyber's throat and rip his lungs out, you can't heal that.
Lobo is the oldest and the best fighter of these three, he'd kill cyber first h2h, then just fight Hulk until Hulk got too strong, then he'd drag him into space and suffocate him.

Lobo has jumped from earth into space before, why not do that while dragging these two jerks with him?
(he punched sups into space, jumped up with him and punched him back down)

jinzin
what is cyber doing here? confused

long pig
he's here to get beat very easily. big grin

Is that snake eyes on your sig, jin???????

jinzin
nope.....it's the ninja from metal gear solid...kick ass huh?

long pig
Nope, it's horrible.
big grin
The cyber ninja was the coolest character of all MSG, other than the fat man on skates.

jinzin
hahaha agreed....when the girl made this for me I was ranting on and on about cyber ninjas on the internet....

long pig
!!!
Shh, they'll hear us.....

jinzin
AHHH THEIR HER---HMMMPHHH GAAHAHK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Avalonofthewind
Lobo wins. Hulk would pose some threat but still lose. Cyber... not even a fight.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by derrick24
If your using wolverine in this debate; wolverine has taken down all of them and he almost killed hulk as death.

On Wolverines best day he is still out of Hulks league. Death is a totally different story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.