PS2 game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supercybergeek
theres actaully explainations in the game that arent' in the movie.

Mist
these dont count.

DeVi| D0do
only the movies count in my book

The Ones
same

DenKi
Same, i got the game and its not the same, but i guess the game stuff is like "What if stuff"

SixOfTwelve
Originally posted by supercybergeek

Could you list some? I'm interested...

supercybergeek
Well they made the mace windu vs anakin fight longer and anakin says killing papls was not the jedi way

vader519
It is just that way in the game. Anakin is never supposed to fight Mace in the movie.

Sadako of Girth
There are plenty of scenes in the game where they differ from the movie though in ways that are blatantly "wrong" too...

The prolonged Jedi temple levels were cool though....

astrofan428
One thing from the game I wish was in the movie, was Anakin impaling that bitchy librarian from clones.

moonwalker741
They just did that to make the person playing more intersted, and they expanded it alot becasue if you played the game the same length as it is in the movie, each level would take a second

darth plo koon
the only thing they missed out in the game is the battle over coruscant that would have made it better (im a newbia by the way)

snehin
oh then welcome!and i say the game givs u insight to the movie but its too easy for me im already finished the game 4 times and dint even care its co-operative is easier than the single player mode besides tht the movie counts the game is for u to get an insight its too easy!!

snehin
besides that why does anakin hav lightnin and obi-one hav stun??and anakin never fights mace in the movie but in the game he does?why so many changes?

mossman

SixOfTwelve
Originally posted by supercybergeek

Thanks for the info everyone...
I thought when you said "explanations" that there might have been plot points (who created Anakin, references to Sifo Dyas etc) that would fill out the story of the movie. I hear the Matrix and Lord of the Rings games had something like that, sometimes even with additional footage shot exclusively for the games - never played them, so I don't know.

What we seem to have here is the usual "changes" they put in every game adaption of a movie to make it more playable. And from what I've read, the changes here are a lot more harmless than some movie adaptions I've played in my days...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.