About darth nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Nihilus
Who r what is darth nihilus??????//

Fishy
There is a thread about it floating around here somewhere do a search for it

Darth Mantis
Darth Nihilus is half sith, half chiss... He is not part of the exile... He feeds on force sensitives.... Etc....

HimoKun
He's not Chiss, he's not Sith, he's phantom of the force who was made when the Exile cut her/himself from the force.

Darth_Otaku
he's on your Avatar...

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by HimoKun
He's not Chiss, he's not Sith, he's phantom of the force who was made when the Exile cut her/himself from the force. Every thing mentioned in your post is wrong... Matter of fact he is half chiss and half sith...

Darth Mantis
Nihilus was born 500 years before the reign of Revan... So how could he be part of the exile when the exile was not even born at the time...

Mist
lets all just play the game and figure it out, eh?smoke

ive had it for 3 months now.....and ive only gone to the first planetembarrasment im too lazy to play...stick out tongue

Darth Mantis
Just a question, How old was Visas when Nihilus took her?

Darth Crazo

LordSorgo
No one, and i mean NO ONE knows NOTHING about Nihilus. He was a mysterious character on KOTOR II. For all we know, he could be Revan! But as i say, the game didn't release near enough info about the Sith lord.

Fishy
We can guess though, make theory's about what is said in the game and draw a logical conclusion from that...

And Mantis how the hell did you get that?

Human Vader
see he tries to make things up and say theyre true. maybe hes SS?

anyways the theory i support is that the exile had so much dark side energy built up from the mandalorian wars that he rejected it and cut himself off from the force completely, it was so abrupt and tragic that it left a wound in the force, which manifested itself into an actual being. kreia sensed its dark power, found it and trained it to use the force. it used its dark power and training from kreia to become the dark lord of the sith. this would also explain why nihilus feeds off the force, why he dissolves when he is killed and why the exileregains his/her force powers when he/she gets nihilus' mask. kthnxbai

Fishy
Thats basically what me and Janus concluded well except for the Kreia part we made Revan discover him to make the Ebon hawk explainable but Kreia could have done it as well

Human Vader
yeah but i thought kreia said she trained revan and nihilus, so wouldnt she have had to discover and train him?

xxxpoppunker182
well maybe nihilus didn't die? i mean now days in video games and movies there is always a plot twist like theese people didnt die or he's really a girl and your siser!!!! so maybe nihilus might be in the third KOTOR? its just a thought cause its all about the triligy these days

Human Vader
we're discussing who he is, not how he died

Fishy
Originally posted by Human Vader
yeah but i thought kreia said she trained revan and nihilus, so wouldnt she have had to discover and train him?

Kreia trained him there is no doubt about that.

But because Kreia has the Ebon Hawk, T3-M4 in it and HK-47 and you are supposed to fight Revan at the end of the game Janus and I thought about a possible way how that happened.

We basically thought that Revan found Nihilus ran away because Nihilus can drain the force from somebody then asked Kreia to find a way to kill "it" perhaps get close to it, I mean Kreia was brilliant i'm sure Revan realised she would find a way to do that, after he already failed by fighting it. So Kreia got all that stuff got the Exile the other half of Nihilus to kill it and then died herself, in the cave on Kotor you see Revan showing up at the end and you fight him, so that had to be in the game as well...

It would have explained a few things and make everything about the absence of Revan to his presence at the end completely understandable.

Of course the entire Revan thing is a guess at best, but I would have liked if it was in it smile And it does seem logical and to explain a few things that are left unexplained otherwise

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Fishy
We can guess though, make theory's about what is said in the game and draw a logical conclusion from that...

And Mantis how the hell did you get that? I'm going to prove to you right here that Nihilus was never part of the exile... First, approximately how long ago did Nihilus get Visas... Take a guess because I will prove it to you now...

Darth Mantis
see he tries to make things up and say theyre true. maybe hes SS?

anyways the theory i support is that the exile had so much dark side energy built up from the mandalorian wars that he rejected it and cut himself off from the force completely, it was so abrupt and tragic that it left a wound in the force, which manifested itself into an actual being. kreia sensed its dark power, found it and trained it to use the force. it used its dark power and training from kreia to become the dark lord of the sith. this would also explain why nihilus feeds off the force, why he dissolves when he is killed and why the exileregains his/her force powers when he/she gets nihilus' mask. kthnxbai This is a fact... I'm nothing like SS... This is not BS information...

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
I'm going to prove to you right here that Nihilus was never part of the exile... First, approximately how long ago did Nihilus get Visas... Take a guess because I will prove it to you now...

5 years at most... But that seems really fast so probably 2 maybe 3 years ago

Darth Mantis
How old do you think she was? I'm just trying to prove a point.

Fishy
I don't know, anywhere between 20 and 200 I'm not really formiliar with their people...

Human Vader
probably 20s, 24, 26? what does it matter?

Darth Mantis
Okay we have that down... Now, how old do you think she was when her planet was destroyed?

Darth Mantis
probably 20s, 24, 26? what does it matter? Yes, I'm trying to prove a point.

darth-yoda
dont no young girl about 16

DCLXVI
First off:
Fishy> I didn't understand your post the way you worded it, but I do believe that I read that discussion between you and Janus.

Darth Mantis> Wow, I'm sorry if this offends you, but where the hell are you getting all that BS?

darth-yoda
same about the fishy thing slightly confused

could u pls dumb it down for me pls

Darth Mantis
Okay, how long do you think Nihilus was feeding off the force?

darth-yoda
about 20 yrs since he learnt how to

Darth Mantis
So you say 20 years... During the present when the exile fought Nihilus, how long ago was the war?

Darth Mantis
During the present time when the Exile fought Nihilus... Wasn't it ten years when the war was fought... Is this true, when he joined revan's army?

DCLXVI
confused

Darth Mantis
Don't worry, I'll explain everything when I'm done asking questions so answer.

Darth Mantis
During the present time when the Exile fought Nihilus... Wasn't it ten years when the war was fought... Is this true, when he joined revan's army? I'm talking about the Exile in this question...

Human Vader
how bout you just tell us what youre trying to say

Darth Mantis
Okay, here it goes.... Well as darth yoda said, Nihilus has been approximately feeding off planets for 20 years... Now, the Exile got his new found ability 10 years ago during the war (Present time of KOTOR II)... So the theory you guys believe in are that Nihilus separated from the Exile during the war, but that's not possible because how can Nihilus be created from the Exile if he was around before that as darth yoda pointed out... He was feeding off planets before the exile was even in the war... The war didn't even start yet until another 10 years... Well it's an estimate anyway...

Darth Mantis
He was probably not even a jedi during the time...

Human Vader
how do you get that he was feeding off planets 20 years before KOTOR?

visas never tells you how long ago nihilus destroyed her planet. it was probably just after or during KOTOR 1.

what youre saying would have baring if you had proof that nihilus was feeding off planets 20 years before KOTOR 2

Darth Mantis
No, no that's what darth yoda said... Okay I'll prove my theory from your post... Okay, so you said that it was probably after or during KOTOR 1... So it means that the exile could of not possibly been created from the exile because he was feeding during KOTOR 1 or just after... That means the war didn't even start, he didn't get his special ability and could of not created Nihilus because of what you stated that he was feeding before the war even started... So, Nihilus lived before the exile even was in the war...

DCLXVI
Mantis, your logic is flawed.

The Mandalorian Wars ended four years before KotOR I, (and thus the Jedi Civil War ended four years after The Mandalorian Wars). The Exile was an officer under Revan during The Mandalorian Wars, and after Malachor V, he went before the Jedi Council and was sent into exile, (thus the name).

KotOR II takes place five years later.

Thus, Nihilius would have had to have destroyed Visas' homeworld and killed off the Jedi who ventured there to draw out the Dark Power during that five year period, not ten or twenty years before KotOR I or KotOR II.

Darth Mantis
Approximately how long ago did Traya teach Nihilus and Sion... During the time of KOTOR and KOTOR II?

DCLXVI
I don't know, and I am very sure it's never been "officially" discussed.
It would seem to be that she taught Sion probably before KotOR I, but Nihilius....

See, that's the major problem with KotOR II, IMO. OBSIDIAN left too many plot-holes, and unended storylines. I believe the whole Nihilius situation was supposed to be left up to the player to decide....

Darth Mantis
Well if Nihilus was part of the Exile and separated from him... How come the Exile didn't try to make him an ally or try to kill him... There is a lot of plot holes in the story...

Darth Mantis
Well here is something for everyone's personal enjoyment... I don't know if it true or false... I just found this on the internet, so enjoy...

Origins

Darth Nihilus suffers from constant pain when his parents are of two different races: - an insectiod race and near human race. That he has major physical defects that his body sometimes rejects him by having his nervous system, his immune system and his respiratory system. Firstly, is his respiratory system, which his heart almost shuts down that his heart needs more power to sustain it and his lungs sometimes find it hard to breathe. Secondly, his nervous system is out of sync like when he feels different to temperature change. Thirdly, is his immune system which his immune system does sometimes attacks his own cells than fighting foreign organisms. Also, he has other defects like his face is mess up that it looked like his face messed up so that it looked like a complete mess. This is why he wears isolation mask and cloak but rarely can he take his whole suit off. Also, his very speech can inflict pain and death to people who are near him.

Background Info

Little is known of Nihilus's true beginnings, other than the fact that he was a survivor of the Mandalorian Wars, and may or may not have at one point been a prisoner of the Mandalorians. After the war he was found by Darth Traya to be Force-sensitive, and she began training him in the ways of the Sith at the Trayus Academy on Malachor V. After his true powers and potential were realized, Nihilus, along with fellow Sith student Darth Sion, plotted and turned against their dark mistress Traya. They cast Traya down, stripped her of her power, and expelled her from the Sith Order. Nihilus and Sion had now begun their shadow war against the remnants of the Jedi Order. They hunted Jedi to the brink of extinction.

Darth Nihilus ravaged and consumed whole worlds, to feed his insatiable appetite for power, from the bridge of his flagship, the Ravager. Nihilus powers were so all-consuming that all those who came into contact with the Sith Lord became slaves, mindless servants to his will. Darth Nihilius was once the greatest Sith Lord.

One such servant of Nihilus was Visas Marr, a Miraluka female from Katarr, a planet consumed and destroyed by Nihilus. The Sith Lord sent Visas on a mission to find and bring the last of the Jedi before him, so that he could consume his power and essence. However, this would be the mighty Sith Lord's undoing, for the Jedi exile broke her from Nihilus's bonds, and she turned against her former master. Along with the exile and Mandalore, she defeated him on board the bridge of the Ravager. After his death, his body dissolved in an aura of dark side energies.

What happened to Nihilus after his body dissolved is unknown. Whether he is truly gone, or should return again to challenge the Jedi and the Republic, shall remain a mystery. Interestingly, his true identity is not revealed even when Visas looks at his face after his defeat, leaving questions about whether his previous personality may have been anyone of consequence.

But before Nihilus was supposedly killed, his essence traveled to one of the Leviathan Class Destroyer and they all left the battle over Telos when first true Star Destroyer, Ravager was destroyed and whereabouts of this destroyer and others is unknown. Only he knows where it is. He has two HK-Series Droids that these droids are assassin and protocol droids and serve as pilots. The reborn Nihilus went into stasis for a very long time that his droids were always kept an update of recent events. Now he is eager to regain his lost title as the Sith Lord.

Darth Nihilus no longer consumes the Force from Force-sensitives in order to stay alive now since his hunger is gone. He no longer has his voice to cause any pain and death to those who hear it. For thousands of years, his connection to the Force is weaken since he was under ice for a long time.

DCLXVI
Where did you get that, pray tell?
Please provide a link as well, so we could verify. wink

Darth_Nihilus
Thanks darth mantis 4 the info

Darth_Nihilus
thams 4 the info darth mantis

Darth_Nihilus
oops

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by DCLXVI
Where did you get that, pray tell?
Please provide a link as well, so we could verify. wink Why, it's probably false information... But it keeps me intertained...

Darth_Nihilus
darth , i read that nihulis name in latin means "nothing"

Darth_Nihilus
is that ture???

Fishy
No, no that's what darth yoda said... Okay I'll prove my theory from your post... Okay, so you said that it was probably after or during KOTOR 1... So it means that the exile could of not possibly been created from the exile because he was feeding during KOTOR 1 or just after... That means the war didn't even start, he didn't get his special ability and could of not created Nihilus because of what you stated that he was feeding before the war even started... So, Nihilus lived before the exile even was in the war...

Okay some random facts

The Mandelorian wars ended 1 year before the Jedi Civil war started

The Jedi civil war lasted 2.5 years

5 Years later we Have Kotor II and Nihilus

Nihilus was found on Malachor thats where he got his ship from he was stranded there..

He could not have been there for more then 8.5 years at the start of Kotor II.

Kreia trained him at Malachor so he was there after it.

The planet Visas talks about was destroyed after Kotor 1. Between 1 and 5 years after it.

The Jedi went to that planet to discuss what to do about this new threat, its said in Kotor II, meaning that Visas couldn't have been around Nihilus for more then 5 years...

She was aruond even less becuase they didn't go that planet immediately.

There is also nothing to suggest that Nihilus isn't a really new thread, not more then a year old at most.

That post you made I don't know where you got it from but thats bullshit...

The HK droids were made by G0-T0 (ask me some other time don't feel like explaining now)

Overall what me and Janus said about Nihilus is far more likely then that post that tries to make it look like a fact. It isn't.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Nihilus
darth , i read that nihulis name in latin means "nothing"

Yes...

darth-yoda
id like to belive mantis but i just cant i dont no why but fishy u seem a lot mor trusworthy any what the hell is a criss and how can nihilus be a sith when they died out long befor kotor i think they did any way

Fishy
Originally posted by darth-yoda
id like to belive mantis but i just cant i dont no why but fishy u seem a lot mor trusworthy any what the hell is a criss and how can nihilus be a sith when they died out long befor kotor i think they did any way

Died out isn't sure, they are hiding however... Its hard to believe that one Sith especially one with the power of Nihilus would go out alone. You would be so much better of to start a full out invasion. Besides if what Mantis claims about Nihilus is true he would have had to be the leader of the Sith. Why would he not take his lower in rank with him? And how the hell did he not eat them yet? Why did he fight with the Jedi at Malachor? What the hell was he even doing there if he was a true Sith?

There were Jedi and Republic soldiers there, if he really was a Sith he would have been discovered and killed by Revan or discovered and used by Revan. It also seems strange that he just learned how to eat people from Kreia. Because if Kreia could teach that she could never have been defeated... She would have owned the galaxy.

Darth Mantis
Do not forget, Nihilus was blinded by his hunger... He had to be forced out of hiding to consume the force... Just because the Exile has a special gift does not mean Nihilus was a spawn of the darkside created by the exile... Yeah I just figured out that the war was before Kotor 1, I didn't realise it till now sorry...

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Fishy
Died out isn't sure, they are hiding however... Its hard to believe that one Sith especially one with the power of Nihilus would go out alone. You would be so much better of to start a full out invasion. Besides if what Mantis claims about Nihilus is true he would have had to be the leader of the Sith. Why would he not take his lower in rank with him? And how the hell did he not eat them yet? Why did he fight with the Jedi at Malachor? What the hell was he even doing there if he was a true Sith?

There were Jedi and Republic soldiers there, if he really was a Sith he would have been discovered and killed by Revan or discovered and used by Revan. It also seems strange that he just learned how to eat people from Kreia. Because if Kreia could teach that she could never have been defeated... She would have owned the galaxy. It's not an ability you learn... Nihilus gained that ability because he has fallen so far to the darkside just like the Exile... But it doesn't mean that he was a part of the Exile... The war changed both of them, therefore giving each of them their new found ability...

Darth Mantis
He wouldn't be the leader of the sith because of one thing... If there are 100% full blood sith in the galaxy they would be the leader of the sith... And Fishy what I posted before was for everyone's enjoyment, I never said it was a fact; I never tried to make it look like a fact so what are you talking about...

Darth Mantis
Where in KOTOR II does it say or prove that Nihilus spawned from the Exile?

Grand Moff Gav
Nilihus was so simple in the game

Human Vader
it doesnt
i think nihilus was just there forthe sake of a villain. the game didnt give him much background cuz obsidian rushed the ****ing game, as we all know. but the story of nihilus spawning from the exile and the exile defeating nihilus and gaining back his powers of the force just makes the story a hell of a lot more interesting. plus it makes more sense than your theory, no offence

Darth Mantis
Well I just found a other website stating that Nihilus was a prisoner of the Mandalorian wars, so I'll try the hyperlink it...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darth_Nihilus

Darth Mantis
I retract what I said... It said he may or may not have been a prisoner of the Mandalorian wars...

Darth_Nihilus
they should make a kotor action figure line

Darth_Nihilus
with sion,nihilus ,etc.

Darth Mantis
lol

Darth_Nihilus
thry should r i'll custom make a nihilus how u may ask ,by cutting out the face of emperior palpatine (the old ones)make or and paint a face with a layer of black.dry,paint a white mask(very carefully) put 2 red lines above the eyes paint a gray line with thingys(o) dry and a darth nihilus action figure

Darth_Nihilus
is born

Darth_Nihilus
rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock

Darth_Nihilus
i am in love love with stacys mom

Darth Mantis
... And who hasn't...

DarthMandalore
is it too late for me to theorize on the whole nihilus/exile thing?

xxxpoppunker182
um no?

Fishy
He wouldn't be the leader of the sith because of one thing... If there are 100% full blood sith in the galaxy they would be the leader of the sith... And Fishy what I posted before was for everyone's enjoyment, I never said it was a fact; I never tried to make it look like a fact so what are you talking about...

The person you got it from tried to make it look like a fact, I never said you did.

And so far to the Dark Side? From what I have seen about the Exile before Malachor he wasn't that far to the Dark side, he was probably dark but not far enough to eat people. That wouldn't explain why he does in the normal Kotor II game either. And may I remind you of Marka Ragnos a half blood in a time when their were plenty of true Sith and most of them 100% Sith. Yet still he ruled them

Fishy
Originally posted by DarthMandalore
is it too late for me to theorize on the whole nihilus/exile thing?

Its never to late when its a good theory

DarthMandalore

Darth Mantis
If only Obsidian took the time to complete the whole story...

Darth_Nihilus
starwarsb

DarthMandalore
at the least i wished that they would have worked out all the bugs...

Darth Ridah
OK, look here folks. PAY ATTENTION to kotor 2, Nihilus, Kreia, & Sion were all born of malachor 5, which happened at the close of the mandalorian wars approx 4 years before kotor 1, Ten years after that we see the Exile come into play. Now we know that the Exile served under Revan in the man/wars & was tried after that. That means that Nihilus destroyed Visas' planet somtime after the close of the man/wars, 14 years is the time frame we're lookin at. Visas tells you in the game after she looks at his face that he was "just a man". Now I've played through several, times switching between light & dark, female & male characters but she always describes him as "just a man" my thought is that if it were somthing in direct connection to the Exile the answer would change, but hey, prove me wrong..... it's how we learn things

Grand Mage Gav
helo

Fishy
Well one thing of that post is wrong, Kreia wasn't born at Malachor V otherwise she would not have trained Revan. Sion wasn't born there either, he may have had his body destroyed there

Also note that everybody sees destruction in the Exile the same thing they see in Nihilus. When Nihilus is defeated he wasn't destroying anymore he was dead. Something that he could not have been before, he was nothing special anymore. A few seconds later Nihilus actually disappears into the force something that no Dark side of the force follower has ever done. Nihilus is a strange thing, what you can conclude out of all of that is however, that Nihilus isn't special anymore.

The Exile gets his connection to the force back when Nihilus dies, he is nothing special anymore, he is just a man. Like Nihilus his other half became just a man. Then Nihilus disappears into the force, the Exile is whole again nothing special just a man.

Grand Mage Gav
I still feel that DN was perhaps the easiest "boss" in the game

Fishy
He was... He wasn't supposed to be hard, if you read this thread you will understand why.

Grand Mage Gav
Yes id be able to read all of the London Imperial Libary faster than that

DarthMandalore
i also read somewhere that after participating in the mandalorian wars, sion was so emotionally scarred by what happened at MV that he hent to the dark side...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.