Evo Apocalypse vs Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Evo Apocalypse from X-men Evoultion was strong enough to take out Magneto in a heart beat Professor X also He was strong enough to cover the entire planet in His energy His mental powers outclassed Professor X, made Jean Gray a puppet as well as most of the other X-men.

VS

Marvel Earth and all its Heros and villains

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mider
Evo Apocalypse from X-men Evoultion was strong enough to take out Magneto in a heart beat Professor X also He was strong enough to cover the entire planet in His energy His mental powers outclassed Professor X, made Jean Gray a puppet as well as most of the other X-men.

VS

Marvel Earth and all its Heros and villains

Yup, he covered all Earth with his energy, which takes much more energy, power than destroying planet and when he covered Earth, he still had energy within him, he was damn powerful in Evo. His mental power easily outclassed full powered Xavier on Cerebro. I hope he will appear in such form soon in comic as he was in Evolution.
All heroes that fought Onslaught at the same time, Evo Apocalypse would crush them.

Mider
Im sure some retard will debate against that since the only comics they enjoy showing the majority of Apocalypse is X-men you always get the why does He lose to them if He is so powerful hmm why? maybe causeeee its an X-men comic and He is supposed to lose? Maybe that has something to do with it they never look at the time He stalemated The High Evoultionary or took a full scream from Black Bolk with out even budging and lets not forget Him fighting Savage Hulk. And at other times He has defeated Magneto.

Xplosive
Im sure some retard will debate against that since the only comics they enjoy showing the majority of Apocalypse is X-men you always get the why does He lose to them if He is so powerful hmm why? maybe causeeee its an X-men comic and He is supposed to lose? Maybe that has something to do with it they never look at the time He stalemated The High Evoultionary or took a full scream from Black Bolk with out even budging and lets not forget Him fighting Savage Hulk. And at other times He has defeated Magneto.

Agree, and those haters never look objectivly, he lost to X-Men, while they all know he is far more powerful than X-Men, they just say he lsot to X-Men, and never look objectivly.

Swanky-Tuna
All of Earth's heroes? Marvel Earth for the win. If they can make devices that prevent the use of Franklin Richard's reality warping powers, they can stop Evolution Apocalypse.

Wickerman
Mider and Xplosive: I suggest you watch Evo again, maybe this time actually pay some attention. The stunts he pulled were pretty neat, but they were exactly that. Stunts. The whole "covered the entire planet with his energy" thing is crap. He used CELESTIAL TECHNOLOGY to do that, and himself to use as a battery. His own energy had nothing to do with it other than that. Everything he did, he did by using forementioned celestial technology. He was portrayed as much more powerful in Evo than in the comics, agreed. But don't take it that far.
As for the others, what he did was:

1. he didn't destroy Magneto, he basically teleported him, Mystique, Storm and Xavier into those 4 pillars in his chamber where the celestial technology merged with them, making them stronger and also his slaves. It wasn't his power that was doing that, it was the technology.

2. Xavier didn't mentally attack him, he was just talking when Apocalypse pulled that trick on him

3. He didn't make Jean Grey a puppet smartass, he increased Mesmero's powers, and he did that. Don't forget that Evo Mesmero was strong to begin with, and Apoc increased his strength.

4. He shot a sentinel with his OH SO MIGHTY blast and just budged it. The Sentinel shot back and threw Apoc into a mountain.

So....what did he really do battle-wise? oh yes...he defeated three sentinels and then had to send his horsemen to handle the rest.

roll eyes (sarcastic) oh yes...i bow down to his greatness....

~wickerman~

Xplosive
Originally posted by Wickerman
Mider and Xplosive: I suggest you watch Evo again, maybe this time actually pay some attention. The stunts he pulled were pretty neat, but they were exactly that. Stunts. The whole "covered the entire planet with his energy" thing is crap. He used CELESTIAL TECHNOLOGY to do that, and himself to use as a battery. His own energy had nothing to do with it other than that. Everything he did, he did by using forementioned celestial technology. He was portrayed as much more powerful in Evo than in the comics, agreed. But don't take it that far.
As for the others, what he did was:

1. he didn't destroy Magneto, he basically teleported him, Mystique, Storm and Xavier into those 4 pillars in his chamber where the celestial technology merged with them, making them stronger and also his slaves. It wasn't his power that was doing that, it was the technology.

2. Xavier didn't mentally attack him, he was just talking when Apocalypse pulled that trick on him

3. He didn't make Jean Grey a puppet smartass, he increased Mesmero's powers, and he did that. Don't forget that Evo Mesmero was strong to begin with, and Apoc increased his strength.

4. He shot a sentinel with his OH SO MIGHTY blast and just budged it. The Sentinel shot back and threw Apoc into a mountain.

So....what did he really do battle-wise? oh yes...he defeated three sentinels and then had to send his horsemen to handle the rest.

roll eyes (sarcastic) oh yes...i bow down to his greatness....

~wickerman~

Hey, you should understand little more cartoons. It was his energy that covered completely whole Earth, the Celestail device was only for turning humans to mutants, and Apocalypse gave his energy, power to the device and that energy was enough to cover entire Earth, and his energy completely surounded Earth. He went inside Sentinels, and he shot at Sentinel with 1 % (he just shot it easily and he defeat Sentienl in 10 seconds using little of his power and those sentinels were much more than oridanry Sentinels)). And Beast said, the device was powered by Apocalypse himself. His energy was the one which had everything, he proved he has power to cover completely whole Earth (and that from outside), completely. He could destroy in Evo Magneto with blink of and eye (actully all of those mutant togeter, he could kill them easily, but he left them). He was battery that covered whole Earth, Celestal device hadn't do anyhting, only scheme, device to turn humans to mutants through Apocalypse power.

Swanky-Tuna
One percent of his power to kill a sentinel? Kind of weak.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
One percent of his power to kill a sentinel? Kind of weak.

Actully he used nohting, he shot with nothing, than he went isinde of Sentinels, terring him from inside. And those Sentinels were much advanced ordianry Sentinels from X-Men comic book.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Xplosive
Actully he used nohting, he shot with nothing, than he went isinde of Sentinels, terring him from inside. And those Sentinels were much advanced ordianry Sentinels from X-Men comic book.
Now it's obvious you're just guessing. Doesn't make for a solid case.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Now it's obvious you're just guessing. Doesn't make for a solid case.

I am not guessing, 1%=almost nothing, hay Swanky-Tuna, use 1% of you athletic abilities, and what will you do with that, nothing, only in bed, when you will sleep, maybe you will turn to other side and even that will be obviusly more than 1% of using your abilites (1% means not moving), muscle, so I am not guessing, I said 1%, that is almost nothing.

Swanky-Tuna
I am not guessing, 1%=almost nothing, hay Swanky-Tuna, use 1% of you athletic abilities, and what will you do with that, nothing, only in bed, when you will sleep, maybe you will turn to other side and even that will be obviusly more than 1% of using your abilites (1% means not moving), muscle, so I am not guessing, I said 1%, that is almost nothing.
Still looks like guessing.

Wickerman
Hey, you should understand little more cartoons. It was his energy that covered completely whole Earth, the Celestail device was only for turning humans to mutants, and Apocalypse gave his energy, power to the device and that energy was enough to cover entire Earth, and his energy completely surounded Earth. He went inside Sentinels, and he shot at Sentinel with 1 % (he just shot it easily and he defeat Sentienl in 10 seconds using little of his power and those sentinels were much more than oridanry Sentinels)). And Beast said, the device was powered by Apocalypse himself. His energy was the one which had everything, he proved he has power to cover completely whole Earth (and that from outside), completely. He could destroy in Evo Magneto with blink of and eye (actully all of those mutant togeter, he could kill them easily, but he left them). He was battery that covered whole Earth, Celestal device hadn't do anyhting, only scheme, device to turn humans to mutants through Apocalypse power.

it wasn't his mutant power to do that. He just acted as a battery for the machine, which while impressive doesn't mean it was his energy that covered Earth, he was just using all that energy he had stolen from Rogue that had stolen it from all the others. Magneto, Xavier or any other mutant could have concievably done the same by putting themselves in that machine.
And you're only proving my point by saying his energy was enough to completely surround the Earth. If that's true, then why did he need the pyramids? Or the orbital relays (as Beast calls them?) And yeah, beast says the device would be powered by Apoc himself but that means absolutely nothing. And if you want reference, i'll give you the SIMPLEST of them all: Magneto using his power in X-men 1 to turn humans into mutants exactly like Apoc. The only difference: Magneto using his own technology, Apoc using STOLEN CELESTIAL TECH. Wow, he's so great.

As for the Sentinel, you're talking out of your ass man, sorry but it's true. The Evolution Sentinels are much stronger than the comic book ones, but if we're gonna talk about Evo Apoc we talk about Evo Sentinels. And hwo the hell do you know it was at 1% of his power? And even ASSUMING you're remotely correct (which you're obviously not), how do you explain the sentinel's blast sending Apoc flying and hitting that wall rock thingy?
And if when he used the blast on the Sentinel it was just 1% as you say, why didn't he use it at like 25% again? going by your arguments, that would've destroyed it...but no...he didn't. Why? Cause he couldn't. That's why.

~wickerman~

Xplosive
it wasn't his mutant power to do that. He just acted as a battery for the machine, which while impressive doesn't mean it was his energy that covered Earth, he was just using all that energy he had stolen from Rogue that had stolen it from all the others. Magneto, Xavier or any other mutant could have concievably done the same by putting themselves in that machine.
And you're only proving my point by saying his energy was enough to completely surround the Earth. If that's true, then why did he need the pyramids? Or the orbital relays (as Beast calls them?) And yeah, beast says the device would be powered by Apoc himself but that means absolutely nothing. And if you want reference, i'll give you the SIMPLEST of them all: Magneto using his power in X-men 1 to turn humans into mutants exactly like Apoc. The only difference: Magneto using his own technology, Apoc using STOLEN CELESTIAL TECH. Wow, he's so great.

As for the Sentinel, you're talking out of your ass man, sorry but it's true. The Evolution Sentinels are much stronger than the comic book ones, but if we're gonna talk about Evo Apoc we talk about Evo Sentinels. And hwo the hell do you know it was at 1% of his power? And even ASSUMING you're remotely correct (which you're obviously not), how do you explain the sentinel's blast sending Apoc flying and hitting that wall rock thingy?
And if when he used the blast on the Sentinel it was just 1% as you say, why didn't he use it at like 25% again? going by your arguments, that would've destroyed it...but no...he didn't. Why? Cause he couldn't. That's why.

~wickerman~

What don't you get it:
It was his energy, he gave energy through machine and it was his energy, pwoer that covered Earth, he has such enormous energy in Evo, cause he is mutant, so it's because of his mutant power.

BEAST: The device was powered by Apocalypse himself.

He powered the device with his own energy, pwoer and that energy completely covered entire planet, and Apocalypse still had energy within him, altough he covered whole Earth.

''doesn't mean it was his energy that covered Earth''

Yes it does, it was his energy, that why he was weakening, it was draining his power to cover whole planet, but he still had energy left. So he has even more power than to cover planet.

Wickerman
What don't you get it:
It was his energy, he gave energy through machine and it was his energy, pwoer that covered Earth, he has such enormous energy in Evo, cause he is mutant, so it's because of his mutant power.

He powered the device with his own energy, pwoer and that energy completely covered entire planet, and Apocalypse still had energy within him, altough he covered whole Earth.

''doesn't mean it was his energy that covered Earth''

Yes it does, it was his energy, that why he was weakening, it was draining his power to cover whole planet, but he still had energy left. So he has even more power than to cover planet.

laughing laughing you're just hopeless man, if you don't want to understand logic and look beyond your fanboy'ism that's just fine

~wickerman~

Xplosive
you're just hopeless man, if you don't want to understand logic and look beyond your fanboy'ism that's just fine

~wickerman~

Oh my God, you can't think sick. You will talk about logic, you don't know anything about it.

By by Wickerman.

Lord S
Marvel Earth and all its Heros and villains You'll have to be a little more specific...while I will agree that his showing in X-Men was FAR more impressive than in TAS and the comics, to think he can take out the ENTIRE Marvel Earth is preposterous.

Make a list of which heroes and villains, we'll analyze it from there.

Agree, and those haters never look objectivly, he lost to X-Men, while they all know he is far more powerful than X-Men, they just say he lsot to X-Men, and never look objectivly. Well obviously that was a veiled potshot at me...since I am proudly one of the biggest Apocalypse bashers on this site. Contrary to your brilliant assessment, one thing I always am is objective.

You, sir, are very subjective in your defense of the big A, rarely pointing to facts, more to your personal opinions...so don't try to call the kettle my friend.

Mider, I will gladly engage in a civil conversation with you about Apoc, but again you have to make some sort of list first.

Mider
......the facts have already been listed i mean are you blind or something now your gonna say Beast Himself is crazy heh your defending the X-men one moment and calling them liars the next give me a break.

Lord S
......the facts have already been listed i mean are you blind or something now your gonna say Beast Himself is crazy heh your defending the X-men one moment and calling them liars the next give me a break. Who are you talking to???

FieryBalrog

ever considered the fact that its the other way around? roll eyes (sarcastic)

bad writing is whatever you want it to be.

FieryBalrog
Agree, and those haters never look objectivly, he lost to X-Men, while they all know he is far more powerful than X-Men, they just say he lsot to X-Men, and never look objectivly.

laughing no, he isn't all that powerful. He uses stolen technology.

Oh, and the X-men beat him plenty of times.

FieryBalrog
Oh my God, you can't think sick. You will talk about logic, you don't know anything about it.

By by Wickerman.

.... so... what?

Beyonder
Evo Apocalypse Vs. Marvel Earth

Magneto
Dr. Strange
Doom
Hulk
Thor
Sue Richards
Iron Man

Marvel stomps Evo Apocalypse.

the Darkone
Marvel earth will smoke apocalypse like they all ways do. Still overrated like darkseid.

Molecule Man
Odin
Thor
zeus
Dr. Strange
Dr. Doom (prep time)
Atum the God Eater
The eternals

Xplosive
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
laughing no, he isn't all that powerful. He uses stolen technology.

Oh, and the X-men beat him plenty of times.

He isn't that powerful in comic, but he was in Evo he is.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Beyonder
Evo Apocalypse Vs. Marvel Earth

Magneto
Dr. Strange
Doom
Hulk
Thor
Sue Richards
Iron Man

Marvel stomps Evo Apocalypse.

I don't see those beating him. He would make them his horseman and enhanced their strenght.

Xplosive
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
.... so... what?

What so what, disgusting. If he said so, and we saw with our eyes and again if he said so (it's clear, he had energy to sourrond completely whole Earth and more), it's not so what, but it's true. Like I said, techonolgoy was only scheme to turn humans to mutans, he powered that device up and his power competely surrounded whole Earth so that it would affect on everyone (and he powered up device, because only he had enough power to do that, to surround Earth) stick out tongue

Crimson Phoenix
Marvel Earth??

These people on there own could beat him:

Scarlet Witch
Magneto
Phoenix
Franklin Richards

Mider
You people dont know anything about comics at all i mean your all self proclaimed Apocalypse, Pheonix Force, Galactus experts but when it comes to showing proof of anything you cant bring in any actual proof or properly debate with out sounding like little kids how does Magneto beat Evo Apocalypse? or any of those people listed by Crimson Phoenix He was stated to be the most powerful mutant on earth and then some one else said that Apocalypse boosted Mesmero's power and how did He do that He didnt have any tech while being locked up HELLO! He went face to face with Professor X and Professor X said He had the most powerful mind He had ever encountered.

Crimson Phoenix
You people dont know anything about comics at all i mean your all self proclaimed Apocalypse, Pheonix Force, Galactus experts but when it comes to showing proof of anything you cant bring in any actual proof or properly debate with out sounding like little kids how does Magneto beat Evo Apocalypse? or any of those people listed by Crimson Phoenix He was stated to be the most powerful mutant on earth and then some one else said that Apocalypse boosted Mesmero's power and how did He do that He didnt have any tech while being locked up HELLO! He went face to face with Professor X and Professor X said He had the most powerful mind He had ever encountered.

Ok, if you want proof,

Magneto (with is current levels) could either rip him in half, create a whormole inside him, and other stuff... we just have to see what he can do with his new power levels

Phoenix- do you really need to ask

Scarlet Witch controls reality, she could do anything she wants to him, from turing him into anti matter and make him explode, make him age really fast, de power him, or just blink him out of existence

Franlin Richards, see above

FieryBalrog
He isn't that powerful in comic, but he was in Evo he is.

I watched Evo... he uses those pyramids and that technology. Oh, and a Sentinel hurts him. A SENTINEL.

FieryBalrog

you do know he lost, right? even in evo? also, could you use commas? it makes reading your posts easier. And stop hating on the X-men. big grin roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oooh, the most powerful mind. I guess that makes him able to beat all of Marvel Earths comic heroes. Great proof.

Wickerman
You people dont know anything about comics at all

Well in this thread they don't even have to, since we're talking about Evo Apoc.

Dude, the only things i'm doing is adding my own knowledge of Evo to the discussion. The point is that i've watched the entire Evo Series from beginning to end about 4 times. And i can watch it any time i want, seeing as how i have it all on my comp. So if you're talking from memory, don't, cause what i'm saying is more accurate.

he was stated to be "one of the first" which is the reason his name was En Sabah Nur which meant the first one (although he wasn't really the first mutant, but anyway). All these "statements" were made when they were in the pyramids in Egipt reading the hieroglyphs. Hell, back then when there were so few mutants if not none, why the hell not right? But remember they were talking about BACK THEN not nowadays.

Well....if you don't know this it means you REALLY need to watch again. he enhances Mesmero's powers and telepathically tells him what needs to be done. Then MESMERO posseses Jean Gray, Gambit and Rogue in order to get all the keys. I was the one that said that as a response to the initial post saying Apoc was the one that possesed Jean Gray.

ok, when the hell does he say that? tell me the exact episode and i'll be happy to check and let you know you're wrong.

All in all, you guys need to watch the series again.

~wickerman~

Magee
All in all, you guys need to watch the series again.

~wickerman~ I'd rather not lol.

Seriously. Evo Apoc was strong but not strong enough to defeat marvel earth! I think the X-Men with The Avengers help could easily defeat him.

Mainstream
Evo Apoc was strong...I think Xmen, Xforce, Xfactor, Gen X, Avengers,
Fantastic four, Justice League Unlimited, Teen Titans, The Simpsons, Silver Surfer, The Jackson 5, The runaways, the Back street boys, the A-Team, Captain Planet and the planteteers, The Care bears, Johnny Quest, James Bond have at least a 45% chance of beating him laughing

kgkg
Originally posted by Mainstream
Evo Apoc was strong...I think Xmen, Xforce, Xfactor, Gen X, Avengers,
Fantastic four, Justice League Unlimited, Teen Titans, The Simpsons, Silver Surfer, The Jackson 5, The runaways, the Back street boys, the A-Team, Captain Planet and the planteteers, The Care bears, Johnny Quest, James Bond have at least a 45% chance of beating him laughing
Care bears will be too much for him to handle

Mainstream
your right...I forgot the power of love ^

Lord S
You people dont know anything about comics at all i mean your all self proclaimed Apocalypse, Pheonix Force, Galactus experts but when it comes to showing proof of anything you cant bring in any actual proof or properly debate with out sounding like little kids how does Magneto beat Evo Apocalypse? or any of those people listed by Crimson Phoenix He was stated to be the most powerful mutant on earth and then some one else said that Apocalypse boosted Mesmero's power and how did He do that He didnt have any tech while being locked up HELLO! He went face to face with Professor X and Professor X said He had the most powerful mind He had ever encountered. I'm sure many would agree that today's Magneto is far beyond Evo Apocalypse...and that Evo Magneto was considerably weaker.

Oh but that's not what you wanted, right? You want us to use Evo Magneto, Evo Xavier, etc. How do we know that Evo Hulk and Evo Thor (that exist, but were not shown) aren't as powerful, or more than Evo Apocalypse? I would wager that they are.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Lord S
todays Magneto is far beyond Evo Apocalypse...

Hahahahahahahahahaha, it doesn't matter who Evo Apocalypse would fight, today Magneto from comic books or Evo Magneto, Evo Apocalypse with one hand would make him again his horseman. Evo Apocalypse would make him invalid, he would make that current Magneto wouldn't even be able to move or to resist.
Apocalypse is the most hatred character here on forum (no matter what form), I won't even argue anymore.

Mainstream
I believe Evo Hulk and Evo Thor together could take Evo Apoc...but only one man could destroy Evo Apoc...and that man name is *takes a deep breath* Nathan Christopher Dayspring Asanki Charles Xavier Soilder X Scott Summers...or Cable..but I like to use his full name..it sounds more respectable.cable

Swanky-Tuna
Hahahahahahahahahaha, it doesn't matter who Evo Apocalypse would fight, today Magneto from comic books or Evo Magneto, Evo Apocalypse with one hand would make him again his horseman. Evo Apocalypse would make him invalid, he would make that current Magneto wouldn't even be able to move or to resist.
Apocalypse is the most hatred character here on forum (no matter what form), I won't even argue anymore.
Before Magneto's crazy upgrade, he could already affect energy on a global scale.

Mainstream
didn't he try to flip the earth a few years back?

Swanky-Tuna
didn't he try to flip the earth a few years back?
Because he died, that was retconned to ending up being Xorn's brother pretending to be Magneto. And it was switching the poles.

Mainstream
that right Xorn brother...who we thought was Xorn. I remember now...the guy who we thought was Xorn was really Magneto..but we learned he wasn't Magneto....whe was a guy pretending to be a guy who was pretending to be Magneto....childs play really.

FieryBalrog
well no one really knows. The Mags on Excalibur showed signs of being mentally tampered with, and Xorn IIs statements are cryptic enough in themselves. House of M is supposed to clear it up... hopefully...

Swanky-Tuna
that right Xorn brother...who we thought was Xorn. I remember now...the guy who we thought was Xorn was really Magneto..but we learned he wasn't Magneto....whe was a guy pretending to be a guy who was pretending to be Magneto....childs play really.
A guy pretending to be a guy pretending to be magneto pretending to be the second guy.

Mainstream
yeah...exactly.

FieryBalrog

yea, which is why Evo Apoc conquered the world and the X-men all died.

but wait....

Wickerman

dude, Apocalypse is by no means the most hated character on this forum. however, due to flamboyant fanboy-ism he's put up against great odds (even impossible) and it's only normal that people will refute your "Apocalypse is strong, he wins" so called "reasons" with rational and logical explanations in hopes of a normal debate.

~wickerman~

edit (to add): if i were to make a lot of "Toad vs. impossible odds" threads, and kept backing it up with stuff like:

Me: Toad wins cause he's cool and strong and once in a comic he did X
personB: Yeah
personC: Toad wins

then it's only natural you'll get a sh1tload of negative responses

Lord S
Yeah, what Wick said. big grin

Mider
Fanboyism everyone you put Apocalypse against automatically they win in your opinions i mean oh yeah He went toe to toe with High Evolutionary oh but by no means He could defeat SS or Thor i mean He only took a full blast scream from Black Bolt and oh yes He would not be strong enough to defeat Superman i mean He only went toe to toe with Savage Hulk i mean thats not fanboyism if i said Apocalypse is so powerful He can take out Eternity on His own power thats fanboyism or that He can defeat PF even i never thought that He could defeat the PF reconned or unreconned now what you guys do to Apocalypse is just total Character bashing its really disgusting.

the Darkone
What the f**k?Fanboyism everyone you put Apocalypse against automatically they win in your opinions i mean oh yeah He went toe to toe with High Evolutionary oh but by no means He could defeat SS or Thor i mean He only took a full blast scream from Black Bolt and oh yes He would not be strong enough to defeat Superman i mean He only went toe to toe with Savage Hulk i mean thats not fanboyism if i said Apocalypse is so powerful What the f**k?He can take out Eternity on His own power thats fanboyism or that He can defeat PF even i never thought that He could defeat the PF reconned or unreconned now what you guys do to Apocalypse is just total Character bashing its really disgusting.

You have really lost it Laugh:, apocalypse taking out eternity the living universe second to living tribunal in power and equal to death. Apocalypse can't even beat the xmen, cable, xman, eternal etc. Apocalypse is so overrated like darkseid haven't done jack sh** at all, magneto has done more, thanos has done more, Apocalypse isn't even in the top 20 of the most powerful beings in the universe silver surfer, thanos, adam warlock are way above him even thor, beta ray bill will bi**h slap him with the hammers into oblivion. Just face it apocalypse is overrated he has the potential but not enough power sh** he was afraid of onslaught.

Magee
Fanboyism everyone you put Apocalypse against automatically they win in your opinions i mean oh yeah He went toe to toe with High Evolutionary oh but by no means He could defeat SS or Thor i mean He only took a full blast scream from Black Bolt and oh yes He would not be strong enough to defeat Superman i mean He only went toe to toe with Savage Hulk i mean thats not fanboyism if i said Apocalypse is so powerful He can take out Eternity on His own power thats fanboyism or that He can defeat PF even i never thought that He could defeat the PF reconned or unreconned now what you guys do to Apocalypse is just total Character bashing its really disgusting. Do you or did you ever go to school? Punctuality ffs.

Lord S
Fanboyism everyone you put Apocalypse against automatically they win in your opinions i mean oh yeah He went toe to toe with High Evolutionary oh but by no means He could defeat SS or Thor i mean He only took a full blast scream from Black Bolt and oh yes He would not be strong enough to defeat Superman i mean He only went toe to toe with Savage Hulk i mean thats not fanboyism if i said Apocalypse is so powerful He can take out Eternity on His own power thats fanboyism or that He can defeat PF even i never thought that He could defeat the PF reconned or unreconned now what you guys do to Apocalypse is just total Character bashing its really disgusting. Why not try applying that 'logic' to your own constant bashing of the Silver Surfer?

FieryBalrog
Fanboyism everyone you put Apocalypse against automatically they win in your opinions i mean oh yeah He went toe to toe with High Evolutionary oh but by no means He could defeat SS or Thor i mean He only took a full blast scream from Black Bolt and oh yes He would not be strong enough to defeat Superman i mean He only went toe to toe with Savage Hulk i mean thats not fanboyism if i said Apocalypse is so powerful He can take out Eternity on His own power thats fanboyism or that He can defeat PF even i never thought that He could defeat the PF reconned or unreconned now what you guys do to Apocalypse is just total Character bashing its really disgusting.

yea, thats why I see "Apocalypse vs. Galactus" and "Apocalypse vs Thanos" threads out there roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

so overrated. Evo Apocalypse couldn't even win against the handful of opponents he had to face, he was damaged by a sentinel, now hes going to beat the entire Marvel Earth? With Molecule Man, Scarlet Witch and all? laughing

Scoobless
took a full scream from Black Bolk with out even budging

when did this happen?

Mainstream
Apocalypse: last week.

the Darkone
Apocalypse overrated.

Mainstream
Originally posted by the Darkone
Apocalypse overrated.

you say that now but when your chain up building his temples you'll change your tune....GLORY TO LORD APOCALYPSE!!! (forgive the yelling)

FieryBalrog
Apocalypse, overrated. 80,000 years, done nothing. Way to go, blue-lips.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.