black tarantula vs wolverine vs deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

derrick24
the battle of the century; if you have a outcome please give 1.

derrick24
i think wolverine wins on fighting skills and will power alone. black tarantula is immortal, along with ds but slade heals alot slower than the other 2. Hard fight to judge since i have only seen black tarantula go up against spiderman.

Swanky-Tuna
I think Black Tarantula would win but I wouldn't be surprised if Deathstroke pulled some fancy maneuver and pulled it out.

derrick24
whats up swanky. could you give me a way that black tarantula can beat wolverine.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by derrick24
whats up swanky. could you give me a way that black tarantula can beat wolverine.
Probably by out fighting him... they all pretty much do the same thing. Except the only thing Wolverine would really have going for him is the metal skeleton.

Oh, and Deathstroke could probably just keep blowing the crap out of him with remote bombs.

derrick24
why didnt deathstroke throw remote bombs at wolverine when wolverine almost took his head off with a single punch, during the titans,xmen crossover. Wolverine koed ds and could have killed him but he went after darkseid instead, stepping over an unconcious ds. So your argument is bias.

Swanky-Tuna
why didnt deathstroke throw remote bombs at wolverine when wolverine almost took his head off with a single punch, during the titans,xmen crossover. Wolverine koed ds and could have killed him but he went after darkseid instead, stepping over an unconcious ds. So your argument is bias.
Why did Spiderman take out Wolverine with one "SWAT" labled backhand? Why did Deathstroke stab flash? Why is getting punched once by Superman a loss for Juggernaut? Why was Venom the strongest villain Superman's ever fought? Why do you hug crossovers tighter than conga drum? Why is anything anything?

derrick24
wolverine win but ds might win since he does throw gas bombs out of his nose and but.

Swanky-Tuna
wolverine win but ds might win since he does throw gas bombs out of his nose and but.
I wonder about you sometimes.

brainchild81
BT would win.

derrick24
swanky tuna your the one who keeps bringing up deathstroke bombing every one like he is a walking time bomb. thats why i said what i said. Brainchild how would bt win.

Swanky-Tuna
swanky tuna your the one who keeps bringing up deathstroke bombing every one like he is a walking time bomb. thats why i said what i said. Brainchild how would bt win.
I keep bringing it up? I said it once here. And once in a Freedom Force thread about how if Deathstroke was controlled by the AI he would bomb everyone, including allies.

Please show me other times I have mentioned Deathstroke bombing everyone.

And how about you show us how Wolverine is going to beat 2 superior combatants. Without a cockamamie scenario ripped from a Friday the 13th movie where the moron kid thinks the villain is dead so he walks right up to the body only to get slashed.

derrick24
so swanky tuna you think deathstroke is superior to wolverine in fighting huh. Im going to ask you a question that i asked a deathstroke fan on another site but they never answered it.

when have deathstroke took on a 1000 hand ninjas and beat all of them, give me the name of the book and the #. When has ds fought a entire team by himself besides the time he fought the line up of the jla that lasted a page ending with him getting stabbed in the eye, give me the name of book and the #. when has deathstroke almost killed someone in hulk league in h2h, give me the name of the book and the #. When has ds ever fought a entire city filled with superpowered villians and heros by himself, give name of book and #. when have someone ever try to use ds as a weapon towards the dc heros. i can keep going but i want you to find these scenarious for me and if you want me to i can give you a time wolverine has pulled these feats.

Swanky-Tuna
when have deathstroke took on a 1000 hand ninjas and beat all of them, give me the name of the book and the #.
When have hand ninjas exsisted in DC? Give me a name and # of the DC hand ninjas.

Uhhh... he's a teen titan's villain. I'm sure he's fought the teen titans in any number of their comics.

He took out Zatanna when he fought the JLA. She's not physically on par with Hulk but she's more powerful. And his method was perfectly reasonable.

How about you tell me when Punisher killed Wolverine with a friggen power cable.

How about you give me the name and number of a comic where Deathstroke was easily captured by a failure and turned into his flunkie.

I can ask the same kinds of questions.

When has Wolverine ever fought a Green Lantern?

When has Wolverine been a Teen Titan's villain?

When has Wolverine been hilariously stabbed in the eye by Green Arrow?

When has Wolverine fought Nightwing?

derrick24
when i said hand ninjas i was referring to ninjas that only carries knifes and ninja stars not guns. The hand that you are referring to dont exsist in dc but when has he fought a load of ninja's on his own. Wolverine has fought the fantastic 4, alpha flight, the xmen, x force, a team of villian called darkriders, every villian and hero in the city of new york. In his recent book to on a total of 600 superpowered villians called the white light and killed them all. Now tell me what slade have accomplished besides taking on a team of teenagers.

derrick24
i knew you were going to bring up the jla battle that only lasted a page, thats not a good argument, batman could have done the same thing.

Swanky-Tuna
Now tell me what slade have accomplished besides taking on a team of teenagers.
A team of teenagers? You mean the Flash-lite? The dude who can change into anything with any power he wants? The Wonder Woman-lite? The robit? The any number of people who could take Wolverine?
i knew you were going to bring up the jla battle that only lasted a page, thats not a good argument, batman could have done the same thing.
You brought it up.

derrick24
did slade fight them h2h, if he did please give me the name of the book and the # because im going to go to the store and pick it up.

K3VIL
Black Tarantula is over Class 25 Tons of Strenght, Superhuman resistance to injuries, superhuman speed, reflexes and reaction time, plus high durability and martial arts training, he's alive from centuries, he has more experience than Slade and Logan, he can heal fast as Wolvie, he can come back to life if killed, this guy is a raging bull.
Spider-Man was BARELY able to land some blows on him, and BT was even holding back.One of his punches will throw away DS knocking out him, then he'll parry Wolverine's blows and probably stuck into his own chest the adamantium claws, then punch him in the head.

derrick24
k3vil good tactic and i do think that both of them could take down slade since he does have a weaker healing factor. A lot of people say that ds is superior to wolverine in h2h, i know for a fact that isnt true from the feats i have seen both of the do. Slade goes down 1st, then it would be a great fight out of black tarantula and wolverine, leading to wolverine going to a berserk rage. if this happens its nothing bt could do to stop him and he would have to retreat or lose a lot of blood.

Swanky-Tuna
I think Wolverine would go down first because he's the slowest and least calculating.

long pig
DS and BT have a chance at winning, Wolvie goes down first.

BT doesn't use weapons does he?
What can take him out? DS has personalized grenades and weapons for different things.

BT just sounds like a badass though, he'd probably win unless he can be gassed or electrocuted.

long pig
Oh, and Derrick, how does wolverines nutts taste?. big grin

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by long pig
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Someone finally said it!

K3VIL
k3vil good tactic and i do think that both of them could take down slade since he does have a weaker healing factor. A lot of people say that ds is superior to wolverine in h2h, i know for a fact that isnt true from the feats i have seen both of the do. Slade goes down 1st, then it would be a great fight out of black tarantula and wolverine, leading to wolverine going to a berserk rage. if this happens its nothing bt could do to stop him and he would have to retreat or lose a lot of blood.
Wolverine's berserker rage is like comparing an ant to an elephant.
Black Tarantula was on his feet against a Spider-Man in all out mode, punching to kill, when Spidey hits at full force, you must be a force to reckon with to stay on your feet barely feeling his hits, and that's exactly what happened with BT, who also outmatched Spidey in speed and reflexes sector.Wolverine is going dow, first or second, he's going down

srankmissingnin
Yeah Black Tarantula out classes both Wolverine and DS. In a straight out fight neither of them has a good chance of winning but with some good old one sided prep DS odds of winning sky rocket.

DS will be the first one down then BT will beat on Wolverine until he passes out, which will take a while.

derrick24
Originally posted by long pig

laughing now that was funny long pig. I do defend wolverine a lot but it aint no difference from you defending slade 24-7.

DarkCrawler
laughing now that was funny long pig. I do defend wolverine a lot but it aint no difference from you defending slade 24-7.

You have said that Wolverine could defeat Lobo and Aquaman...

derrick24
i do think that he could defeat aquaman, i dont disagree with that because he defeated a stronger version of aquaman, namor. And i still think it could go either way with lobo and wolverine, lobo taking the majority because of his fire power. H2h i think wolverine would win the majority because dc just dont have good fighters like marvel, dc has marvel power wise but marvel has more experience fighters than dc.

DarkCrawler
i do think that he could defeat aquaman, i dont disagree with that because he defeated a stronger version of aquaman, namor. And i still think it could go either way with lobo and wolverine, lobo taking the majority because of his fire power. H2h i think wolverine would win the majority because dc just dont have good fighters like marvel, dc has marvel power wise but marvel has more experience fighters than dc.

Namor is far from being stronger version of Aquaman.

Aquaman lifted an large portion of San Fransisco. haven't Namor do that. And Aquaman is as experienced as Namor is. And Aquaman has telepathy...

MERCILOUS

STOP IT!!

Stop saying things about the Main Man that you don't even know anything about, you probably don't even know who I'm talking about when I say the Main Man! You keep saying Wolverine took on 1000 ninjas, and we both know that's crap, but it doesn't even compare to Lobo taking on every one on Sinestro's home planet, which happens to be a warrior race. Lobo is a top tier fighter. Just stop making comments about people you don't know anything about. Don't make me go back and find the quote where you're all "I've never read a book with Deathstroke but I'm sure Wolvie can take him."

long pig
laughing out loud Exactly.
How many planets has Lobo destroyed so far?
2 or 3??

I don't defend Slade on everything, I even gave this fight to BlackTarantula.

VS

srankmissingnin
...maybe he is thinking Sheriff Lobo?

DarkCrawler
Or that wolf.

KharmaDog
A lot of people say that ds is superior to wolverine in h2h, i know for a fact that isnt true from the feats i have seen both of the do.

You can not know that for a fact because comics are not written where they are ever based on factual knowledge.

You list Logan's exploits like he was a real person. He is written WAY over his abilities to appeal to his massive amounts of fans (and fanboys) by poor writers who are to afraid to risk offending their unrealistic fans.

I used to like wolverine, but because of ridiculous writing and rabid fanboyism I think he has become a joke.

Swanky has given an excellent account of why he thinks Taskmaster could smoke wolvie, but in the end I say it doesn't matter in this fight because BT would beat them both out in the end.

And the idea that wolvie could beat current Aquaman or Lobo could make a grown man poop his own pants from laughing so hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.