this party's over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LaurenE147
That line from the Mace Windu commercial jusdt screamed Sam Jackson. I think it's great that they incorporated his style into Mace's character. I love this line and I'm anticipating seeing Mace in action. rolling on floor laughing

C2-B1
That is a good line. Good thing there's only 11 days until the movie is released.

Mujaffa
man.. got to wait 15-16 days for it in norway... didn't get any tickets for the worldpremier

Ushgarak
I get the feeling that SLJ is the new Harrison Ford here, in adding so much of his personal touch to the role.

Captain REX
Han Solo + lightsaber = Mace Windu? Cool! laughing out loud

Dexx
c'mon....we have to admit the acting skills of samuel jackson. But Harrison Ford???.....he was a part of the atmosphere....an important character....but the acting was very bad stick out tongue

CyberFelon
What's the line you'r referring to?
Oh, and how do u get rid of that ad for registration over the top of the page all the time. I have registered, so there's no need for it to be there. I'ts really pissing me off... mad

CyberFelon
Oh, the forum sheme changed back...
YAY! The ad's gone...

yerssot
that's because you sign off,
on the mainindex, you must write your login and pass, then the thingie will be gone

Dexx
or, set to automaticaly log in when u visit the forum

Ushgarak
Harrison Ford's acting was spot on!

Dexx
Harrison ford is the perfect example of an "almost good" actor. That's worse than bad. big grin

yerssot
hey! praise yourself lucky I'm not in it!

Julie
I'll take your word for that wink

yerssot
hehe, little does she know about my jedi part in Ep III evil face

Dexx
yeah....i thought i heard something about you in ep. 3

Julie
You know there should be some kind of a contest to get some lucky person a part as an extra in Star Wars EpIII.....you see many people do not live anywhere remotely close to the sites where the movies are taped, so the Fan club should have a massive contest to pick a person to fly to one of the locations...just a thought wink

yerssot
I don't like the idea of them shooting 85% in Australia...

but if they're going to shoot the spice mines of Kessel, they'll come to Belgium! They informed about it for EpI!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.