If Anakin and Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crazymaniac
If the two switched places, Obi turns dark and Anakin stays light. Would Obi still beat Anakin or the other way around?

astrofan428
I dont know about that, but I wonder if James Earl Jones could pull off Kenobi's accent if he lost.

Delta 62
If he lost he would no longer have an accent.

astrofan428
Originally posted by Delta 62
If he lost he would no longer have an accent.

Do accents burn? I also couldnt see him pulling off "I hate you!"

Seriously though, had the roles been reversed Anakin would have probably one. You saw him against Dooku, that dude is a beast.

ESP07
Whoever was to fulfill the prophecy would have won, after all....everyone in the Star Wars universe is at the mercy of the will of the Force.

astrofan428
Originally posted by ESP07
Whoever was to fulfill the prophecy would have won, after all....everyone in the Star Wars universe is at the mercy of the will of the Force.

How you figure that? The one who really was supposed to fulfill the prophecy lost.

Stunrun
I could never imagine Obi-Wan on the darksideno

Delta 62
Oh please..you don't seriously think Anakin's voice in the suit is his voice? He could no longer speak after the duel..vocal cords were burned away. To quote the novel: "Padme? Are you here? Are you all right? you try to say, but another voice speaks for you, out from the vocabulator that serves you for buned-away lips and tongue and throat." If the situation had been reversed..the mechanism wouldn't have kept Obi's accent.

astrofan428
He speaks in Jedi without the vocabulator.

Lord Yoda
Obi-Wan would be a bad mofo if he was sith rock

((The_Anomaly))
obi wan would never be a Sith, so this is kinda pointless...

The Inkeeper
Originally posted by Delta 62
Oh please..you don't seriously think Anakin's voice in the suit is his voice? He could no longer speak after the duel..vocal cords were burned away. To quote the novel: "Padme? Are you here? Are you all right? you try to say, but another voice speaks for you, out from the vocabulator that serves you for buned-away lips and tongue and throat." If the situation had been reversed..the mechanism wouldn't have kept Obi's accent.

He was screaming and saying i hate you. He spoke in RotJ without his mask, do lips grow back?

Remember, the novels are weird, one quoted Yoda as being blue

ESP07
He had to lose to fulfill the prophecy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.