Atum the God Eater vs. The Authority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Atum the God Eater/ Demogorge

vs.

The Authority

kgkg
Originally posted by the Darkone
Atum the God Eater/ Demogorge

vs.

The Authority
wtf

are you talking about the same sun god that made Set , ch run like P@ussies?

the Darkone
Yes I am big grin
Alot of people think that the authority is unbeatable. which is bullsh** lets see if they can beat one of the most powerful cosmic beings

(being sarcastic big grin)

Khellendros
Yes I am big grin
Alot of people think that the authority is unbeatable. which is bullsh** lets see if they can beat one of the most powerful cosmic beings

(being sarcastic big grin)
No one thinks they're unbeatable, but they are damned strong. And the more of these retarded threads you make, the more you look like a kid throwing a fit because people give some respect to a team that doesn't happen to be yoru favorite.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Khellendros
No one thinks they're unbeatable, but they are damned strong. And the more of these retarded threads you make, the more you look like a kid throwing a fit because people give some respect to a team that doesn't happen to be yoru favorite.

touchy, touchy I think you need to see Doctor Phil laughing

Khellendros
touchy, touchy I think you need to see Doctor Phil
Yeah, totally. Look, just go ahead and make the Authority vs LTT and get it out of your system, okay scooter?

whirlysplat
touchy, touchy I think you need to see Doctor Phil laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic) and a bit sad sad I feel embarrasment for you but more laughing at you, sorry embarrasment

Keep the faith eek!

Keep it Whirly rock

kgkg
Ya man you shouldn't attack other groups like that.

If you know clearly who is going to win there is no point

Like LT vs Superman

DigiMark007
I think everyone's (i.e. darkone) just mad because The Authority are the new kids in the neighborhood...there was about 2-3 people (myself not among them) who knew about them on this forum 6 months ago. They really aren't much better than many of the other teams out there (JLA, JSA, Avengers, etc.).

And even if the Doctor's overpowered, other teams have similarly ridiculous members (see: Pheonix, current Scarlet Witch, etc.)...so really, I haven't seen anyone who think's they are unbeatable. They're just cooler than anyone else...hehe...

-DM

Mider
So what if the guy wants to make this thread other teams like FF have also fought almost unbeatable enemies like Galactus and won so why get on His case im sure The Authority has like 0.01% chance of winning :P

DigiMark007
Way to play devil's advocate Mider smile

FF never 'beat' Galactus, though. They stopped him. Big difference. And it was actually it was the Ultimate Nullifer, if we're being exacting jerks stick out tongue

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.