JP runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
Only the toughest for him.

1.Spawn
2.God like Cable
3.galactus
4.phoenix
5.Living trabunial

colossus17
who is JP?

mr.smiley
J platinum of course!

colossus17
who is that?

ZephroCarnelian
JP'd get to LT.

Then LT would give up before the fight starts and become JP's snivelling servant...

whirlysplat
Originally posted by mr.smiley
Only the toughest for him.

1.Spawn
2.God like Cable
3.galactus
4.phoenix
5.Living trabunial

Please don't ban him paola I'm sure he didn't know

KharmaDog
this is like the joke that would never end.

colossus17
actually i thought it died.but then this comes up.........

jinzin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

laughing out loud

stop you're killin me!!!!! laughing out loud I'm cryin!

hahahahahahahahaha

ahhhhh I love JP.......whew.......

okay so here it goes...
1.Spawn-JP punches him into the sun....
2.God like Cable-JP sticks him up his butt and craps him back out!
3.galactus-JP uses reality warping powers to make galactus 2 inches tall and then puts galactus in a jar
4.phoenix-JP abosrbs the pheonix (before colossus 17 could) and punches a confused jean grey's lights out....
5.Living trabunial -JP blinks him out of existance...

please don't ban him poala....santa's asking you a personal favor.....

colossus17
to late man i already absorbed pheonix .....but then i couldnt handle her power.....so i threw her up....as for JP....yes i could see him...destroying all the characters...on the list....i mean like thats a guy who fought the brothers...and came on top.......

colossus17
confused right......or did those dam writers depower him again,.........

jinzin
no way.....after he came back from his second encounter with HKH he's back at full strength now...

Creshosk
So the better question would be who could take him?

jinzin
fanboy spidey has a good chance....

colossus17
no one can.....he attacked avi arad.......just becasue he thought that they might make a movie out of him..and that the movie version might be weak....

jinzin
are you kidding...do you even know what fanboy spidey is capible of? it's insane!

colossus17
dude avi arad is in the hospital JP is able to transcend between omniverses.....avi arad is injured badly......and yes JP is able to take on FB spidy

jinzin
maybe...but just barley......here's a list of spidey's powers in FB world....

Unlimited strength (can one punch anyone)
Unlimited speed (he can move faster than anyone can see even precogs)
The best precog in existence (he's seen everything coming at him since before they were born)
His webbing moves just as fast as he does if not an infinteimal amount slower than he does.
and it can hold even the gods for eternity since it never disolves and can't be cut by anyone.
He can sap his opponents powers til they're weaker than newborn babies.
He is also omniscient as he knows everything about a person.
Once the spidersense goes off Spiderman is already elsewhere.
He appearently can fly and completly immobilize his opponents too...

just by showing up.....JP gets depowered....

Superherovandal
don't forget Flash Prime big grin He could whoop both Fan Boy powered Spidey and JP at the same time stick out tongue

colossus17
flash prime.....is nothing......FB spidy is impressive but......JP has LT as his *****......the brothers clean his pool....TOAA and the presence...compared to him...are like insects compared to fully fed galactus.....

jinzin
seriously flash prime doesn't compare to either of these guys.... I don't know man I think FB spidey would give him a hell of a run for his money...I mean he barely got out alive from his fights with HKH....of course we all know HKH plays in another league!

Superherovandal
dude FP is all-powerful-like it was meant to be. he made the Omniverses his backyard and made the TOAA and Presense his *****s. He is the almighty Flash Prime. He is unstoppablly unstoppable.

colossus17
exactly my thoughts HKH is in a totally other league.....u cant harm him...he is beyond......he would kill FB spidy......

whirlysplat
Hey guys remeber how this all started when JP beat the unbeatable "prep" time Batman big grin Since then his been increasing in poer exponentially big grin Some even reckon he is infinite power plus now.

big grin

jinzin
flashprimes power would be cut in half or even more just by fanboy spidey showing up......then spidey would spider sense everthing flash threw at him anyways....then he woul one punch him into a coma.....flash prime doesn't compare...

colossus17
thats true...
but seriosuy FB spiderman...he cant do anyhting .to JP, JP is beyond......he was so dangerous superman had to trap him into the phantom zone....and even this cant contain his vast energies and power.....thats why he is missing for a few weeks now.....but he will come out soon.....and then superman and the JLA will die

Superherovandal
he is immune to all other powers with his sword that only he can use. He ain't losing any of his power. The sword can't be destroyed or manipulated. FP can only use it.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Superherovandal
don't forget Flash Prime big grin He could whoop both Fan Boy powered Spidey and JP at the same time stick out tongue

live with it JP is the icon big grin

colossus17
even my vast energies couldnt contain him when i absorbed him.he escaped into the DC universe after our encounter

jinzin
"he is immune to all other powers with his sword that only he can use. He ain't losing any of his power. The sword can't be destroyed or manipulated. FP can only use it."

you don't get it.....regardless of what powers he has or feats he's accomplished....his feat automatically didn't happen and his powers cut in half or more just by FB spidey arriving on the battlefield......

jinzin
how't that absorbing power workin for ya anyways...

colossus17
not so good man....i havent absorbed any1 lately.....but i do get alot of girls.....with this power...

jinzin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh so creepy laughing out loud

DigiMark007
Originally posted by jinzin
maybe...but just barley......here's a list of spidey's powers in FB world....

Unlimited strength (can one punch anyone)
Unlimited speed (he can move faster than anyone can see even precogs)
The best precog in existence (he's seen everything coming at him since before they were born)
His webbing moves just as fast as he does if not an infinteimal amount slower than he does.
and it can hold even the gods for eternity since it never disolves and can't be cut by anyone.
He can sap his opponents powers til they're weaker than newborn babies.
He is also omniscient as he knows everything about a person.
Once the spidersense goes off Spiderman is already elsewhere.
He appearently can fly and completly immobilize his opponents too...

just by showing up.....JP gets depowered....

Finally, an accurate list of Spider-Man's powers! Way to show respect jinzin. But you forgot Mary Jane...she should be listed under the powers...if that ain't an asset, I don't know what is.

And I found a robot She-Hulk that could make a great mate for HKH. I'll try to find the link again. Just think of how powerful that kid would be (if two tools like Reed and Sue made Franklin, this kid would be beyond multiversal...he'd be at like, David Hasslehoff level!)

-DM

jinzin
laughing out loud stop! you're killin me!

DigiMark007
Paydirt.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/shedroid.htm

jinzin
that's awe inspiring....

long pig
Herald Wolverine cuts JP to peices.

colossus17
galactus herald of JP.......

colossus17
JP herald of paola....just kidding..i wish u a happy birthday paola.... beer

kgkg
Originally posted by Superherovandal
dude FP is all-powerful-like it was meant to be. he made the Omniverses his backyard and made the TOAA and Presense his *****s. He is the almighty Flash Prime. He is unstoppablly unstoppable.
Flash prime is back

He wins

grey fox
j-p would bitchslap supes prime steal his rign and sword then stamp on his thraot

colossus17
JP is so powerful that he can steal swords which dont even exist.....he just goes back in time creates the presence ......tells it to give prime his sword....and then beats the s**t out of sups prime.and steals it...just for the heck of it.....

DarkCrawler
Didn't he already beat Superman Prime alongside Galactus, Spectre, Living Tribunal, Archangel Michael, Lucifer, Eternity and Presence with one bitchslap in Asskicking of Jplatinum #698?

colossus17
yes he did.....but then he destroyed and created reality all over again......went into all the timelines .and killed them all over again

DarkCrawler
How many times has he created reality again?

colossus17
499943.5 times

Mainstream
or 499944 times after rounding up.

colossus17
yeah well he didnt fully recreate reality the 0.5 time....some beings were missing parts like galactus..missing a penis.......and so on.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.