Midnighter v Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
I haven't posted for some time in this forum

But I have what I suspect is a very even match up and I really don't know the outcome.

The Midnighter v Wolverine

http://members.tripod.com/~rikmertens/image/midnighter.html

"I'm what soldiers dream of growing into. I'm what children see when they first imagine what death is like. I'm the MidNighter."

v Logan

http://www.geocities.com/jeanxlogan/w.html

"I'm the best there is at what I do!"

So.....................................

Keep the Faith Happy Dance

Keep it Whirly cool

Khellendros
I think Logan has the better chance in this. Midnighter might be the better fighter, but even if Logan only lands one blow for every four from Midnighter, he's still got the better healing factor and can just keep going.

whirlysplat
What about Midnighters fight precognition?

Khellendros
It helps a ton, and I'm not saying he has no chance, but I tend to lean a little more towards Wolverine in a straight up fight.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Khellendros
It helps a ton, and I'm not saying he has no chance, but I tend to lean a little more towards Wolverine in a straight up fight.

How about his dual redundancies e.g extra heart etc?

I'm playing devils advocate here as I don't really know, ot could be to close to call.

Creshosk
Does he have super strength, or weapons? And how fast does he move?

whirlysplat
Probably as fast, he has a staff and will use just about anything, he s a very dirty fighter!!!

Originally posted by Creshosk

Khellendros
Originally posted by Creshosk
A bit of super strength, yes. He's shattered swords with his hands, beat the hell out of a bad guy who could shatter cement columns, caved in the skull of a Colossus-like person with one blow etc. He has all kinda of weapons. His two most common are his extendable staff and shurkien that look a bit like miniature circular saw blades. He can move faster than the human eye can follow for short bursts of speed.

DigiMark007
Long-ass fight. Midnighter needs to bring his A-game, cause like Khell said, every blow from Wolvie's claws (or even fist) is like 5 from Midnighter. Both are stronger than normal (no real advantage either way). MNer is faster, and the better fighter.

I'd give it to MN'er 6/10, but I think it could go either way.

-DM

long pig
midnighter....man what a horrible....

Anways.
Midnighter wins.

dominic/wolf
i seen this on another site midnighter took the pig stickers to the chest snaped logans neck ( don't understand) walked then he walked away wolvie got up and took nights head off

DigiMark007
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
midnighter took the pig stickers...

Pig stickers, eh? Deadly artifacts, they be. Those alone would win the fight for MN'er.

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.