Orion vs. Apollo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Orion

vs.

Apollo

DigiMark007
Unfamiliar with Orion. Apollo varies a lot though. He can go from being moderately weaker than your average Superman type to a total bad-ass capable of taking on even the strongest Superman-clones. It all depends on how much he's charged up from a sun.

...Ha! I beat whirly and Khell to this one. But I'm sure the others members of the Wildstorm posse will make a showing here soon as well. Now I just have to start reading some Majestic so I can be a full member of the club.

-DM

the Darkone
NO just read avengers,jla,jsa,xmen marvel/dc

DigiMark007
Been there, done that bub. Figured you'd like the Wolvie reference, since the x-men are obviously so much cooler. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What's your problem with indies anyway? The X-Men are getting ridiculous upgrades, the JLA have been telling the same story for years now (I am a JSA fan though)...new stuff is refreshing.

-DM

long pig
I know nothing of Apollo, but I've always like Orion, he's got the bubbles!
THE BUBBLES... MAN... THE BUBBLES!

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
...Ha! I beat whirly and Khell to this one. But I'm sure the others members of the Wildstorm posse will make a showing here soon as well. Now I just have to start reading some Majestic so I can be a full member of the club.

-DM

i'm getting there too..... just read the first six TPB's of the Authority and one Majestic TPB

i'd say he could take Orion..... who has been said to have been just under Superman in terms of power.... except for his astro-force (or whatever the hell you call it)

whirlysplat
Apollo if his on full charge takes this if not the Astro force could cause probllems, more then orions strength!

Keep the faithsmile

Keep it Whirly rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.