Sifo-Dyas identity revealed!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SithSpy
K folks i finally fig. out the biggest mystery in all the SW universe, after much research i have come to the conclusion that SIFO_DYAS is none other than Jabba the HUTT!!!!!!!! How else would he know about the jedi mind trick in ROTJ, also if you look closley in TPM he is presiding over the boonta eve race. It is obvious to me that after ordering the clone army he went into hiding on Tatooine, much the same as Obi and Luke, think about it Dyas went missing 10yrs before AOTC, the same time we see him on tatooine in TPM, think about it folks, its the only plausible truth!

bilb
OMG!! THats brilliant!!

waynerobsonuk
makes sense to me! The Fat will be with you.......always.

Wayne...

Morgoths_Wrath
eek!

It can only be true!

naberrie
eek!

by George *lucas*

I think he's got it!

Mist
i thought yoda was sifo dyas, ffs.

stick out tongue
laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
How could I have beeen so blind as to have not considered this before....????? eek!

Jedi Priestess
BEST DAMN THREAD EVER!! yes

BAILY
Well Sithspy, the honorable delegate from Alderaan agrees wit ya wink

Mist
all the normal people have surfaced!

bilb
fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leades to SPAM!

DarkAge
But that would mean that Jabba was a Jedi Master... that doesn't seem right... Can you imagine him in a lightsaber duel?

bilb
judge him by his lack of arms do you?

BAILY
Originally posted by DarkAge
But that would mean that Jabba was a Jedi Master... that doesn't seem right... Can you imagine him in a lightsaber duel?

It would be like watching Star Jones fight in a lightsaber duel.. she would win my hypnotising her opponent with all that flubber.... well pre-liposuction Star.... she is still ugly and fat...

Bar-en-Danwedh
jabbas too obvious but you are close...

it was salacious crumb. he knew people would think it was jabba so what better cover than a chicken man pet of a sindicate crime lord...

bilb
Originally posted by Bar-en-Danwedh
jabbas too obvious but you are close...

it was salacious crumb. he knew people would think it was jabba so what better cover than a chicken man pet of a sindicate crime lord...

laughing laughing laughing

waynerobsonuk
well teh dark side knows no bounds..... Dooku is an old bloke and he could sure as hell move! Plus you've got yoda who is after all a little bit of a short arse with stubby arms...

Wayne....

Mist
you are all wrong. it was the sarlacc pit i tells yawheelchair

SithSpy
mist lets not joke here, i really think its the case, the only thing that makes sense

Xam
omg ya that is sooo true

waynerobsonuk
unfortunaly the sarlac pit is just an armless piece of fun.

Wayne...

Mist
no no..it was the sarlacc pit! wheelchair what better cover than.......sand?blink

bilb
Originally posted by Mist
no no..it was the sarlacc pit! wheelchair what better cover than.......sand?blink

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by waynerobsonuk
unfortunaly the sarlac pit is just an armless piece of fun.

Wayne...

ROFL Yet no-one is beyond its reach...

waynerobsonuk
your point is well taken wink

Wayne...

bilb
Yeah whoever came up with the concept art for teh Sarlacc had.... issues confused confused confused

waynerobsonuk
But still feel I do that go we must with Darth Jabba

Wayne...

Sadako of Girth
He may have been a proctologist... A messed up one at that!! laughing

Mist
it was 3po.no expression think about it...sifo disappears 10yrs before aotc...exactly the time 3po is being built by anakin......

*insert scary music*

waynerobsonuk
Maybe anakin was allowed into the pod race at the last minute by jabba on the orders of sidious?

Wayne...

Rogue Jedi
i hope this is a joke.

SithSpy
no way dude, think about it, its the last person/thing youd expect and hes always in the right place for it, wait till the tv show, well find out then

bilb
of course it was Jabba! he would feel right at home on Kamino!! he could swim instead of waddle everywhere!!

Mist
Maybe anakin was allowed into the pod race at the last minute by jabba on the orders of sidious?

Wayne...

indeed.....and jabba uses his darkside powers to thwart sebulba's attempts at winning.....nailed it wink

waynerobsonuk
plus plenty of nice big corridors so he woudn't get trapped.

Wayne...

bilb
Oh and lest we forget Gardulla, the only other iof his species.. she HAD to be a clone!! a test subject gone awry!

Rogue Jedi
please tell me you are kidding.

Sadako of Girth
Yup... Likes it moist, he does...That Jabba! Despite being lumbered on a Sun drenched planet!!! He must be there for a reason.....
Must be on a sith mission...!!!

SithSpy
another great point sada, why would an ambhibious creature be in a desert unless it was to hide!

waynerobsonuk
deadly serious.....it makes sense

Wayne...

Mist
i think im outta jokes......bugger.....i need something to build on...someone post something...

naberrie
Originally posted by SithSpy
another great point sada, why would an ambhibious creature be in a desert unless it was to hide!

sooo true!!

Damn the Sith! they wanted my Anakin all along!!! mad

bilb
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yup... Likes it moist, he does...That Jabba! Despite being lumbered on a Sun drenched planet!!! He must be there for a reason.....
Must be on a sith mission...!!!

Sadako!! AAACCKK!! laughing laughing laughing

SithSpy
Mist, who's joking, i think were all being serious here........just wait till the tv show, youll see

Mist
Originally posted by naberrie
sooo true!!

Damn the Sith! they wanted my Anakin all along!!! mad

curse you and your insanely large sig! *waves fist*

stick out tongue

Darth Plagueis
Stop!! Just...just stop...okay??
You....you had me...
*choke*
you had me at...
"Jabba no bantha poodoo.."

*sniffle*

Mist
Mist, who's joking, i think were all being serious here........just wait till the tv show, youll see

ill bet you my left shoe it was the sarlacc pit! wheelchair

kremzike
As if we didn't have enough threads on this subject where people were being silly for REAL, now we've got this one. Maybe I should just go start 10 threads with the most god awful theories on other long-answered questions so we can all be even sillier.

Or not.

SithSpy
damn it jabba even says schheeemmy jedi schheemy jedi. which as we all know is huttese for Jedi Scum, who else have we seen say that....only sith lords

bilb
Originally posted by kremzike
As if we didn't have enough threads on this subject where people were being silly for REAL, now we've got this one. Maybe I should just go start 10 threads with the most god awful theories on other long-answered questions so we can all be even sillier.

Or not.

And thats diffenet from KMC these days how??

waynerobsonuk
wink

Wayne...

SithSpy
krem, sorry if this offends you but im not being silly, I am allowed to belive what i want, and unless you want to look silly when the truth is revealed, you should agree with what im saying, its the only plausible truth

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by kremzike

Or not. Go for it. I'll come post some inane, useless and only occasionally funny stuff at each and every one....

kremzike
It's no different, and that's the problem. smile

Mist
think about it! the sarlacc eats boba....boba was a clone of jango....the sarlacc ordered the clones! its brilliant!wheelchair

Sadako of Girth
Another thing.... This is why Lukes mind tricks wouldn't have worked on him.....Being sith....

I would even draw Watto into the circle of suspicion as the tricks didn't work there either..... This is also possibly why Watto knew to let Qui-Gonn have the win in the end, as he knew only too well the wrath of his master....Jabba!!!

Watto was the apprentice!!!!!!!

BAILY
DYNO-MITE!!!

sorry for quoting stupid saying from '80's Sitcoms

SithSpy
true very very true, the jedi are surrounded in secrecy plus tatooine isnt even part of the republic, how else would those two know so much about the jedi!

bilb
Another thing.... This is why Lukes mind tricks wouldn't have worked on him.....Being sith....

I would even draw Watto into the circle of suspicion as the tricks didn't work there either..... This is also possibly why Watto knew to let Qui-Gonn have the win in the end, as he knew only too well the wrath of his master....Jabba!!!

Watto was the apprentice!!!!!!!

FANTASTIC!! eek!

waynerobsonuk
Maybe not an appretice, but certainly a minion.

Wayne...

Darth Plagueis
Watto revolting developement!!!!

Mist
but jabba got blown to bits...which is why its more plausible that the sarlacc is sifo! wheelchair

BAILY
What chu talkin bout Wayne??

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
Watto revolting developement!!!!

bilb
Ahh but Mist.. Jabba decides who gets thrown into the Sarlacc so it MUST be Jabba who is the master!

waynerobsonuk
Well dooku had his minion grevious, so why couldn't jabba also have one?

Wayne...

Mist

Wayne...

blast! i thought you said 'moron' not 'minion'! foiled again!

Sadako of Girth

Wayne...

Of course!!! Yesss!!!! Thats it! Because of the two rule, Jabba being Sidious' apprentice, that makes sense... TOTALLY Like Grievious' relationship with Dooku!!!!!!

AHhhhh... Yes...... This all fits together...

Mist
Originally posted by bilb
Ahh but Mist.. Jabba decides who gets thrown into the Sarlacc so it MUST be Jabba who is the master!

no! blasphemy! twas the sarlacc!wheelchair jabba was under the mind control of the sarlacc!

wheelchair

naberrie

::nods:: yes yes to Bilb you listen

Lord Darth Jabba

and evil apprectince Darth Wattoo

waynerobsonuk
But does the sarlac actually have a mind as we know it?

Wayne...

Mist
Of course!!! Yesss!!!! Thats it! Because of the two rule, Jabba being Sidious' apprentice, that makes sense... TOTALLY Like Grievious' relationship with Dooku!!!!!!

AHhhhh... Yes...... This all fits together...

Grievous had a relationship with Dooku!eek
Id hate to see that baby!

bilb
no! blasphemy! twas the sarlacc!wheelchair jabba was under the mind control of the sarlacc!

wheelchair

Search your feelings.. you know it to be true!

waynerobsonuk
yeahy it would sure be an ugly little sod!

Wayne...

Sadako of Girth
And lets not forget the Boba Fett connection!!!!!
He served both Jabba and Vader under sidious' rule.... A Commonly used agent...!!!!

Mist
Search your feelings.. you know it to be true!

thats impossible! Noooooooooooo!

waynerobsonuk
every network needs a hubwink

Wayne...

Xam
so the sarlacc is sifo dyas...everything is soo clear now

Mist
indeedhappy

Sadako of Girth
Naaawwwwwww.....!!!c Jabbas the man...!! Always was, always will be.....

(Even while feeding the Tatooinian equivalant of seagulls with his blown up remains....)

Mist
jabba is the obvious choice...which is why its the sarlacc.....nobody ever suspects the sarlacc...until its too late.evil face
wheelchair

Darth Plagueis
*buuuuuurrrrpp*

Darth Plagueis
YES!!!! YES!!!! Thats IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jabba burps, Saarlaac burps, wierd frog thing burps....
OMG!!!! Major Star Wars revelation tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadako of Girth
LOL Yeah but Lucas loves the double-bluff....

Look at eps 1-3....We all SUSPECTED from 4-6that Luke and Leia were Padme and Anankin's kids, but then it looked possible at the end of ROTS that it might not be the case, with Padme rumoured to be dying etc, but then he showed us his mastery of deception and slight of hand by in fact sticking to that!!!!!

Mist
!!!!!PLAGUEIS!!!YOUVE STUMBLED ONTO AN ANOMALY!!!!!!!!!!!

but sifo is the sarlacc...see the resemblance in the name? sifo - sarlacc.....wheelchair

waynerobsonuk
this is a day that will be long remembered.

Wayne...

Mist
LOL Yeah but Lucas loves the double-bluff....

Look at eps 1-3....We all SUSPECTED from 4-6that Luke and Leia were Padme and Anankin's kids, but then it looked possible at the end of ROTS that it might not be the case, with Padme rumoured to be dying etc, but then he showed us his mastery of deception and slight of hand by in fact sticking to that!!!!!

indeed....GL is quite the trickster....i need to go home and rethink my life....

Darth Plagueis
dyas=dizzy

Sadako of Girth
Ahhhh....But how do we know that "Sypho-Dyas" isn't the Aurabesh spelling for "Jabba"?

Mist
dyas=dizzy=sarlacc.......damn lucas and his riddles!wheelchair

waynerobsonuk
sarlacc backwards of course spells cca lars wink

Wayne....

Mist
Ahhhh....But how do we know that "Sypho-Dyas" isn't the Aurabesh spelling for "Jabba"?

rearrange the first 3 letters and last 2 letters, then convert to Aurabesh, THEN convert to huttesse.....youll see what i see cool

Mist
sarlacc backwards of course spells cca lars wink

Wayne....

eek duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.......

Darth Plagueis
Maybe Greedo is like some illegitemate child of Jar Jar and Gargonzola (whatever, the female Hutt in Ep.1), which is why he wants to keep Han (and Chewbacca...HELLO!! Old Yoda pal) from taking Luke...and...and works for Jabba out of confused Huttese father abandonment issues....

I was going somewhere........

waynerobsonuk
aha now you see the patternwink

Wayne...

Sadako of Girth
Good point Wayne!!!! Well...The implication of Owen and Beru insinuated here, takes on a staggering meaning when juxtaposed with the ultimate fates of them in ep4...... Could Jabba have ordered their deaths....? Through Sidious and Vader...? What did they REALLY know about that cost them their lives....?

waynerobsonuk
of course add in the fact we have a sith design on the inside of the house and it makes it all a bit cureiouser.

Wayne...

bilb
my head is spinning now confused

Darth Plagueis
Owen and Beru live!!! (Look for a new thread in a message board near you)..... No really!!! My friend, M.Suttle says that those fried corpses in Ep. 4 are...EWOKS (supercool)...that the Lars kept chained up in the shed for JUST such a moment....

Mist
no...but see it comes full circle when luke (RAISED by the Lars) ends up hanging over the sarlacc's mouth....WITH Han and chewie (hello...yoda connection here again) AND luke (hello ANOTHER yoda connection) manages to feed boba (clone connection here!!!) to the sarlacc with Han's help. see how the sarlacc grabbed lando's foot? connection to the MF, seen in ep3. how does the sarlacc know? HOW DOES IT KNOW!!!!!wheelchair

waynerobsonuk
now thats a promissing line of equiry (although the corpses lookes atad tall for ewoks)

Wayne....

bilb
Oh my gentle Jesus.. the Suttle name has been invoked.. flee ! flee for your lives!!!

Sadako of Girth
"no...but see it comes full circle when luke (RAISED by the Lars) ends up hanging over the sarlacc's mouth....WITH Han and chewie (hello...yoda connection here again) AND luke (hello ANOTHER yoda connection) manages to feed boba (clone connection here!!!) to the sarlacc with Han's help. see how the sarlacc grabbed lando's foot? connection to the MF, seen in ep3. how does the sarlacc know? HOW DOES IT KNOW!!!!!"

Because its master Jabba AKA Sypho Dyas told it...!!!!

Darth Plagueis
no...but see it comes full circle when luke (RAISED by the Lars) ends up hanging over the sarlacc's mouth....WITH Han and chewie (hello...yoda connection here again) AND luke (hello ANOTHER yoda connection) manages to feed boba (clone connection here!!!) to the sarlacc with Han's help. see how the sarlacc grabbed lando's foot? connection to the MF, seen in ep3. how does the sarlacc know? HOW DOES IT KNOW!!!!!wheelchair YOU are my master, I accept your teachings....

Sadako of Girth
Oh my gentle Jesus.. the Suttle name has been invoked.. flee ! flee for your lives!!!

Yes!!! Smear ourselves in the inflammable marmalade that is napalm and light ourselves, while screaming into the eternally black chasm of tortured death, we must....!!!!!

Mist
i licked my marmalade embarrasment

Darth Plagueis
Oh my gentle Jesus.. the Suttle name has been invoked.. flee ! flee for your lives!!! meh...my life was forfeit when I first entered here.......

Sadako of Girth
LOL Plag

Whoa there Mist!!! That particular post-Suttle mention Marmalade'll have your toungue off!!!!

Mist
embarrasment i couldnt help it. it looked so good. embarrasment

bilb
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
meh...my life was forfeit when I first entered here.......

Faramir?? eek! eek!

Sadako of Girth
" i couldnt help it. it looked so good. "
Mmmmmmm.......Flameyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Darth Plagueis
shifty

Mist
living life on the edge smoke

Sadako of Girth
I also would postulate that Jabba used the force (Under Palp's instruction) to Bring the Jedi to Tatooine to ultimately lure Qui-gon and the rest of the Jedi to a forseen fate at the hands of Anakin..... yes

Darth Plagueis
please go flame the thread above....

Sadako of Girth
LOL I saw that.....!!

Darth Plagueis
oh my...laughing has GOT to lead to the darkside....

Sadako of Girth
And possible explosive diahorrea when too much coconut milk you have had while partaking in said laughter....!

Hmmmmm...Yep....Thats fairly darksidey...

Xanatos
Perhaps Sifo-Dyas is infact two ppl Jabba and the sarlaccshifty

Darth Plagueis
ah sadisto, I feel a rumbling....a rumbling that can only signify....THE MUD BUTT!!

Sadako of Girth
To changes of underpants that leads...
Along with the changes of pants when people make the connection and realise that Jabba IS Dyas!!!!!

Darth Plagueis
Yes!! Diahreah is to dagobah as Mud Butt is to Mad Hutt!!!!!

Sadako of Girth
And lets not even get started on the role of the Dianoga in all of this!!!!
laughing

Lazerlike42
Look guys, if you take all the letters in "Jabba The Hutt" and add them up, you get 117. If you do the same for "Syfo-Dyas", you get 98. If you subtract 98 from 117 you get 19, which is the same as the number of letters in the names of Jabba The Hutt (12) and Syfo-Dyas (8) minus 1, which is the number of people that they really are!

Mist
i think lazer just nailed it wink

mossman
And lets not even get started on the role of the Dianoga in all of this!!!!
laughing

Actually, in early drafts of the script which went on to become A New Hope, the "Dai-noga" was the name of what went on to be known as "the Force" in later script revisions.
Lucas later re-jigged the name to Dianoga and it became the name of the Trash Compacter beast...

Oh, and Sifo-Dyas is, and always has been, Sifo-Dyas... has anyone mentioned that in this thread yet? stick out tongue

Mist
no...coz sifo dyas is the sarlacc pitstick out tongue

Lazerlike42
don't you know anything he LIVES in the Sarlacc Pit.... duh....

Mist
no no no...he IS the sarlacc! wheelchair

Gollum1956
Come on we know JAR JAR is Sifo-Dyas he orderd the clone armor and gave the permission of use of it you know jar jar is hiding somthing than his ugly face.

Mist
sifo dyas is the sarlacc, ffs! wheelchair

waynerobsonuk
well I suppose jar jar could be hiding something...are we supposed to think he's that stupid by accident? It looks too much like someone trying to appear non threatening. of course jar jar could have evolved into the sarlacc pit wink Thus jar jar is really the sarlacc pit (or a distant relation) and jabba is watto after too many burgers (his fat elvis period?)

Wayne....

keYa
Sifo Dyas is Sifo Dyas not Jabba , look at the grievous' comic and you'll understand...

Mist
sifo dyas is the sarlacc!!!???!!!!wheelchair

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Lazerlike42
Look guys, if you take all the letters in "Jabba The Hutt" and add them up, you get 117. If you do the same for "Syfo-Dyas", you get 98. If you subtract 98 from 117 you get 19, which is the same as the number of letters in the names of Jabba The Hutt (12) and Syfo-Dyas (8) minus 1, which is the number of people that they really are!

Well done, Lazer...!!! Keenly spotted...!!

The genius of Lucas!! To give us clues on all levels,
from plot deduction all the way through to numerology...!!!!
A very thorough man, the beflannelled one...!! smokin'

tpaquin
You guys are looking too deeply into this...

I typed in Sifo Dyas in google images, and look what I found:

http://forum.blueharvest.net/uploads/photo-826.jpg

Look at those hateful, beady little eyes. This is the evil Sifo Dyas, in the flsh...or felt...or whatever muppets are made out of.

Don't believe me? Here is his forum profile.

waynerobsonuk
So beaker from the muppets is Sifo Dyas ? Well I always did wonder about his annoying voice now you come to mention it

Wayne...

SithSpy
i always thought the old guys in the balcony were the sith lords, old and in a pair they are, plus you know how close star wars was with the muppett show when it first came out!!!!! Maybe lucas's inspiration for Maul came from animal of the muppetts SO MUCH INFO HERE!!! cant belive it took us this long to fig all of this out!!!!!!

tpaquin
I don't think it's too outlandish to request the creation of a separate religious sect(offshoot of caotholocism) in order to fully delve into the truths of the Muppet conspiracy.

Lazerlike42
Yoda is a muppet, the Sith Lord's are muppets..... but what does it MEAN!?!?!

SithSpy
Hmmm what have you stumbled across here tpaq? to a dark place this line of thought will take us

waynerobsonuk
Yes indeed! Ponder on this we must.

Wayne...

Jedi Priestess
Ok, I leave and this is how you people amuse yourselves? hysterical

Miss you all SO SO much. Take care of each other, Bilb I love the sig.

The Priestess aka JP

PS Congrats Wayne on making MOTM at TRA, I voted for ya buddy! thumbsup

SithSpy
JP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey babe good to see you!! We miss you very much as well, and we are as always watching out for each other big grin

One thing tho' what do you mean by amuse ourselves, i assure you priestess that there is no amusement going on here, we have decided on this theroy as a group to be the most plausible, and will stick by said theroy upon pain of death angel evil face devil

bilb
Originally posted by tpaquin
You guys are looking too deeply into this...

I typed in Sifo Dyas in google images, and look what I found:

http://forum.blueharvest.net/uploads/photo-826.jpg

Look at those hateful, beady little eyes. This is the evil Sifo Dyas, in the flsh...or felt...or whatever muppets are made out of.

Don't believe me? Here is his forum profile.

OMFG no expression

Its always teh one you dont suspect, isnt it? All these years I thought Beaker was just cute & harmless.. D'OH

Wait.. a muppet as a Sith.. a muppet playing puppet master.. my brain hurts! blink blink blink

SithSpy
well if the masters a puppet who is also a puppet master then who pulls the strings of the puppett master who is also a puppett, does he pull his own strings hold on..............oh dear......I dont know where I am, someone help!!!

bilb
well if the masters a puppet who is also a puppet master then who pulls the strings of the puppett master who is also a puppett, does he pull his own strings hold on..............oh dear......I dont know where I am, someone help!!!

Exactly! I think.. oh hell I dont know anymore confused

waynerobsonuk
well as the muppets were worked as stick puppets it would probably be someone 'pushing and pulling' his sticks (although I do have to admit it sounds a little rude!)
Beaker is an anagram of Keaber which as I'm sure you all know is hungarian for 'dark lord'

Wayne...

mossman
Thank God it wasn't the Swedish Chef - he was made of cloth, yet he had human hands... even more confusing.

Sadako of Girth
This could indeed make sense....
Remember the Muppets special with Mark Hamill and the Droids....

Remember Darth Nader....?? A former Jedi called Gonzo who had fallen to the darkside and become twisted and evil.... More machine than ham...

The muppet theory holds up... Was HE the one responsible...? And if not... Was it Jabba's intention to shift blame to the vertically challenged Dark lord or were they in cahoots....? The plot thickens!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>