If You Want Peace??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
If you want peace...We can start by:

Pulling the Missionaries out of the other countries and leaving .Let the other countries pratice their own beliefs. But what to do with those Muslims....

IF..The Roman church did't steal it's ideas from the religion of Mithra, adding Jesus as the Messiah, and forming the Christian church we wouldn't have the problems we have with the Muslims, because there wouldn't be an battle for Jersulum or the Holy land, or a need to convert others...

XxoooxX
Ya all of the religons should leave everyone alone. let everyone belive in what they want to belive in. If the cristian god wants everyone to belive in him so much than he wouden't be perfict, like everyone says

debbiejo
In my opinion God is perfect and needs nothing from no one...He is complete just the way He/It is. Otherwise, yes you're right, He wouldn't be perfect...He would be lacking...

XxoooxX
Ya but if god created us and we arnt perfict, than something perfict created something imperfict. But that is not logical.

XxoooxX
And I guss he did need something if he created us. or were we just a fun Experiment ?

debbiejo
We are parts of God. He broke off parts of Himself to make us, so in essence we are more then we think we are. Just like your cells are parts of you. That analogy works good. You have different cells doing different jobs experiencing different aspects of what it is to be apart of your body, the same with us..We are all parts of God experiencing all the different life's and emotions, but that doesn't change who we really are in Gods body.

XxoooxX
Well if you put it that way I guess god just couldint be perfict. We are part of him We Put togather are him? so when he sends part of him to hell for denying he is there when they know he is than that dosent make sense.

Am I right or am I just mixed up?

debbiejo
He wouldn't send part of himself to hell. Why would he?

It takes energy for anything to be created, right? Without energy there would be nothing. We are all made out of Gods energy or life force...

I don't believe there is a hell...That teaching came way later taught by the Roman Catholic Church and was passed down to the Protestant Church.

XxoooxX
I agree with you there Is NO! hell Somthing perfict wouldin't send somthing to hell for ever one of his own creations.

Becides the only reson you punish someone is to teach them a lesson not just to punish them for doing bad. Hell is forever.

debbiejo
That's another good point...Something perfect wouldn't send something it created to hell, just because it may be imperfect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.