Parallax vs Exitar(Celestial)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Parallax vs Exitar(Celestial)

GalacticStorm
That is such a gd sig. Good work KG. Anyway how dare you have phoenix on yours. You are not worthy!!!

GalacticStorm
Id go for exitar by the way lol

kgkg
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
That is such a gd sig. Good work KG. Anyway how dare you have phoenix on yours. You are not worthy!!!
had to change it

Mider
Parallax is a cosmic entity probably on par with Eternity He reconstructed the universe under His own power not even the Celestials can do that not in that short a time or under the power of a single Celestial Exitar is toast.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mider
Parallax is a cosmic entity probably on par with Eternity He reconstructed the universe under His own power not even the Celestials can do that not in that short a time or under the power of a single Celestial Exitar is toast.
he didn't do it with his own power

if it was now, he couldn't do it. Crisis of ...... that's what happend

Mider
Tthen who's power was it?

kgkg

Mider
Yeah but He has powers like of all the Gaurdains just one could kick the grap out of Galactus imagine how much power all of them have He only is missing two gaurdians i think or one?

Cosmic Cube
I believe that Exitar is above Galactus.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mider
Yeah but He has powers like of all the Gaurdains just one could kick the grap out of Galactus imagine how much power all of them have He only is missing two gaurdians i think or one?
crossover

and Galactus needed lunch

Mider
That hunger crap is really an annoying excuse so what even a hungry Galactus is to much for earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.