Over There

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scott hiwersh
Has anyone seen the previews for this new FX show Over There. From what I can tell it is based on the lives of soldiers based in Iraq now. I've been a pretty big fan of other shows on that network and I'm guessing this will be good as well. The subject matter is pretty sensitive, but it looks like they aren't really taking a side.

Tex
I've seen a bunch of previews (comes on when I'm watching The Shield), I'll check it out to see how it is but Im not really interested in the subject matter or a fan of its creator (Steven Bochco).

scott hiwersh
I think Bochco has done a lot of good stuff, NYPD Blue for example. Him being a part of it definitely has me more excited.

vagaryatwill
I don't watch a ton of fx, but I saw a preview for this the other day. Looks kinda interesting if done right. I checked out the web site yesterday it's got some pretty cool footage from the series. We'll see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.