The Ultimates vs. the Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep.

Lineup for Ultimates:

Captain America
Thor
Hulk
Iron Man
Black Widow (Does NOT have Iron Maiden armour)
Hawkeye
Nick Fury
Wasp
Giant-Man
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver

Lineup for the Titans:

Robin
Cyborg
Starfire
Raven
Superboy
Wonder-Girl
Kid Flash
Speedy
Nightwing
Beast Boy
Captain Marvel Jr.

Discuss.

GalacticStorm
Im thinking Teen Titans with those lineups

black robb
with Thor AND Iron Man,Ultimates win this easy

Blair Wind
well......it could go either way, but their is Kid Flash who takes out Quicksilver, Raven takes out thor, and superboy takes out ironman.....i just think that TT wins

DigiMark007
Taking down Thor would be the hardest, but I'd say Titans. Ultimates would have experience on their side though, so it'd be a good fight.

-DM

P.S. Unless this is the 'destroying-universes-power-level' Scarlet Witch...that would change things.

nigel45
Raven could handle Hulk, but Thor too? Someone please convince me.

This is a much better fight than I originally thought. Good going Draco. wink

black robb
Originally posted by Blair Wind
well......it could go either way, but their is Kid Flash who takes out Quicksilver, Raven takes out thor, and superboy takes out ironman.....i just think that TT wins RAVEN TAKING OUT THOR?!?!?!?
he took on the other Avengers by himself now you are saying Raven can beat him? i beg to differ

Zahit
i beg to sniffher...

black robb
Originally posted by Zahit
i beg to sniffher... hey thats my wife foo'

8bitChris
"Ultimates would have experience on their side though, so it'd be a good fight."

Actually, the Teen Titans would have experience on their side :P.

The Ultimates are not the Avengers; and are considerably newer.

Magee
What was up with Ultimate Thor? I never read the Ultimates but when they were in the Ultimate X-Men he would refuse to do things and get beaten up by Collosus and Storm!

The Ultimates just seemed weaker than The Avengers.

8bitChris
Ultimate Thor is a tree hugger who despises the U.S. Government. smile Oh and he's a "Pacifist" that always ends up fighting.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by black robb
RAVEN TAKING OUT THOR?!?!?!?
he took on the other Avengers by himself now you are saying Raven can beat him? i beg to differ

ULTIMATE THOR??? who got his butt kicked by Colossus and storm? yea he gets his ass kicked by raven

black robb
ULTIMATE THOR??? who got his butt kicked by Colossus and storm? yea he gets his ass kicked by raven oh yeah i forgot that we are talking about that stupid Ultimate Thor in that case you are right

JRW
i LOVE the TEEN TITANS but HATE DC and i LOVE MARVEL.......................BUT i dont think that they could win this one......

DigiMark007
Ultimate Hulk is a shade of his normal self too. He and Ultimate Thor would probably get beaten by Cyborg and Superboy...throw in Wondergirl and possibly others you got yourself a curbstomp. Raven probably wouldn't even be needed.

-DM

nigel45
Originally posted by JRW
i LOVE the TEEN TITANS but HATE DC and i LOVE MARVEL.......................BUT i dont think that they could win this one......

So... who is it you're supporting?

Blair Wind
I THINK that he is supporting Teen Titans........

FieryBalrog
I THINK that he is supporting Teen Titans........

I am NOT SURE though.

Nataku8188
The way The Ultimates is written, C.A. would find a way to beat all of the Teen titans... -_-"

DarkCrawler
Captain Marvel Jr. and Superboy could easily take out Ultimate Thor and Iron Man. They both are Class 100+ and can fly.

CorderaMitchell
Good point there bub.

black robb
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Ultimate Hulk is a shade of his normal self too. He and Ultimate Thor would probably get beaten by Cyborg and Superboy...throw in Wondergirl and possibly others you got yourself a curbstomp. Raven probably wouldn't even be needed.

-DM wait a second,it took the ENTIRE team of Ultimates just to take out Hulk. You trying to say Cyborg or Superboy could take him out?

Blair Wind
yea....not cyborg but maybe raven and superboy and wondergirl.....they are more powerful than any of the ultimate incarnations. i mean the only heavy hitters are Thor and ironman and i doubt they are as powerful as the Teen Titans (in ultimates at least)

Dizzle
Raven would be the best to take out Hulk, as she messes with emotions... And it would take Superboy half a second to take out Ironman with TT. I'm goin with the Titans.

8bitChris
If it was a good comic book contest the Ultimates win hands down!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Nataku8188
The way The Ultimates is written, C.A. would find a way to beat all of the Teen titans... -_-"

i'm not a big fan of regular Cap.... but even without prep time, Ultimate Cap would have formed about fifteen plans to take out the Titans within the first five to ten seconds

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by black robb
wait a second,it took the ENTIRE team of Ultimates just to take out Hulk. You trying to say Cyborg or Superboy could take him out?

Superboy could.

CorderaMitchell
There's always kryptonite hulk.

Phoenix_Avatar9
I think that the taking out the hulk will be easy w/ Raven since she can siphon out his emotions

Blair Wind
wow..this is old...TT still wins in my opinion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.