Cyclops vs IceMan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman88
who wins?

GalacticStorm
Iceman. With an ease that defies description.

Sentry
Iceman

DrDoom
Bobby Drake

Blair Wind
ICEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

black robb
come on just because he has more abilities doesnt mean Cyclops couldnt whip him
1.Better fighter
2.His power is more damaging
3.Smarter

Cyclops could win

GalacticStorm
Cyclops beams are just force. He can only shatter bobby and bobby will just reform. Or bobby can exist and use his powers as water vapour. How pray tell is Cyke gonna do sh*t?

GalacticStorm
I think your iceman knowledge is in need of an update

black robb
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Cyclops beams are just force. He can only shatter bobby and bobby will just reform. Or bobby can exist and use his powers as water vapour. How pray tell is Cyke gonna do sh*t? i think the shock of getting hit by Cyke's beam is gonna hurt a lot so i dont see him taking a hit and coming back like it wasnt anything

ZephroCarnelian
I've seen Bobby get smacked by much more powerful hits than Cyke, simply splash into a load of water and reform. Physical hits don't seem to affect Iceman at all.

I don't think Cyke stands a chance at all in this.

I mean, Iceman can even freeze things from a distance now. As soon as Cyke comes within so many yards, his insides have frozen solid and he drops like a stone.

Creshosk
Cyclops doesn't stand a snowball's chance. . .

JRW
WOW cyke COULD win im not saying he does BUT he could

brainchild81
Cyclops is my favorite X-Man. But Iceman's new powers would be too much for him. Iceman wins.

FieryBalrog
Iceman.

Amazing defensive abilities and powerful offense against someone like cyke (who has a basically human body).

I can't wait for Bobby to actually develop some of the true extent of his powers while being the smartass that he is.

CorderaMitchell
Someone besides me has Cyclops as a Favorite X-Men character?
The world is not as big anymore!

Yeah, Cykes power are just made to be resisted By Icemans, He aint doing too much.

Metalmanx
Iceman.

jrodslam
Bobby. Easy too.

BENITO
go Bobby banyey

CorderaMitchell
Poor Cykegiljotiini

MrHeavySilence
Cyclops wins this with his omniblast

jrodslam
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Cyclops wins this with his omniblast

no

bitca730
Iceman with ease...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.