ultimate super villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rubber dickie
on bravo's ultimate super villain list...

4 - lex luthor
3 - the green goblin
2 - the joker

and the ultimate super villain is, who else, but our very own darth vader. dader

Texansfan05
Happy Dance

Mist
"lord vader"

"yes....master..."

"youve made bravos ultimate super villain list..."

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

im bored....sue me no expression

rubber dickie
i'm bored too, so i just might...

Morgoths_Wrath
what about the Rubik's Cube?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/fahQ_Nigel/rubix_cube.jpg

muahahaha!

Darth Plagueis
The Emperor is so much more of a badass than Vader. Vader is a pawn who got pwned.

yes, you can quote me on that....

rubber dickie
i dunno. maybe vader had no potential padawan that's why he let the emperor boss him around. there are only 2 siths at any given time and the jedis were almost extinct. no one to tempt to crossover.

Robin Darkside
Originally posted by rubber dickie
on bravo's ultimate super villain list...

4 - lex luthor
3 - the green goblin
2 - the joker

and the ultimate super villain is, who else, but our very own darth vader. dader

ultimate super dick

astrofan428
Originally posted by Robin Darkside
ultimate super dick

What?

Bicnarok
Sidious is the ultimate super villian, powerfull, cunning and ruthless. Vader was mislead and confuse, the ultimate pawn.

Obi wan probably the ultimate good hero, he stayed with the light side and did the most damage to the sith, killed Darth Maul, took anniken (the biggest threat) out, killed general grevious, and trained luke.

mysterio69
Originally posted by astrofan428
What?

i second that "what." confused

tpaquin
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
what about the Rubik's Cube?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/fahQ_Nigel/rubix_cube.jpg

muahahaha!

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0798/1.jpg

Dark hoser
Thats right Darth Vadar rules!

Lord Yoda
Emperor-Vader get me a Pepsi.borgwhip

Vader-Why?Im the ultimate super villain.confused

Emperor-(Force-Lightning)mad2

Vader-uhuhuuhuhuuhuhuhuuhuhuh...cryokay okay

Emperor-Thats more like it.shit+pepsi

Emperor-MMMMmmmmmmmm...(slowly looks in drink) What in the hell is this.
Vader-Hah Hah Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhstupidhysterical

Emperor-(Force Lightning)mad2

Blu93GT
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
The Emperor is so much more of a badass than Vader. Vader is a pawn who got pwned.

yes, you can quote me on that...

okay big grin

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Sidious is the ultimate super villian, powerfull, cunning and ruthless. Vader was mislead and confuse, the ultimate pawn.

yep, but i would say more like the ultimate queen - not in the gay sense, but in the chess sense - the most powerful "pawn". everything except the KING is ultimately a pawn, in the "expendable" and "means to an end" senses.

anyway, Palpatine/D. Sidious is the ultimate super villian. basically EVERYTHING that happens in episodes 1, 2, and 3 is according to Palpatine's plans. before TPM, he probably even proposed the taxes that the trade fed was up in arms about (or manipulated another senator into doing it!) and then manipulated others into voting for it - while publicly supporting low taxes and peace, and simultaneously encouraging (or instructing) Nute Gunray to get a blockade fleet and invasion droids ready...

...you don't get to be EMPEROR OF THE GALAXY by being 2nd best! evil face

rubber dickie
well, the emperor was behind the scenes and darth is the ultimate lackey, but the emperor was mostly behind the scenes when vader came about. darth vader was the ultimate enforcer. he became that with the emperor behind him. and like i said before, maybe vader had no potential padawan that's why he let the emperor boss him around. there are only 2 siths at any given time and the jedis were almost extinct. no one to tempt to crossover.

Jedi Styles
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis

yes, you can quote me on that....

I have to agree... The Emperor was the mastermind behind the war, turning the republic into an Empire and elimination of the Jedi... But Vader did hunt down Jedis for Sport...That must have been fun.

Tulak Hord
If only Palpy was more southern, the line wouldn't be "Every single Jedi is now an enemy of the Republic. Do what must be done, Lord Vader. Do not Hesitate, show no mercy." He'd say "Darth, it's Jedi Season."

Lazerlike42
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
If only Palpy was more southern, the line wouldn't be "Every single Jedi is now an enemy of the Republic. Do what must be done, Lord Vader. Do not Hesitate, show no mercy." He'd say "Darth, it's Jedi Season."

lol

The Biker Scout
I gotta go with Sith Lord DARTH MAUL for reasons below

A life history - of necessity, quite short, since little is known of Maul. He became the first Sith to be revealed to the Jedi for a thousand years.

...and a rockin' Lightsaber duelist to boot devil

The Biker Scout
"and so it is" - Bail Organa

Tulak Hord
Well, let's see. In terms of movies, of course Anakin is the ultimate Villian, before he gets his metal limbs. Who but he is cold enough to slice little younglings like cheeze? But in terms of EU *Prepares for the inevitible bombardment of burned EU* Then Tulak Hord runs the show. He practically introduced the Sith we all know and love.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
Well, let's see. In terms of movies, of course Anakin is the ultimate Villian, before he gets his metal limbs. Who but he is cold enough to slice little younglings like cheeze? But in terms of EU *Prepares for the inevitible bombardment of burned EU* Then Tulak Hord runs the show. He practically introduced the Sith we all know and love.

Since you started about EU, then I'll go for Markka Ragnos Happy Dance woohoo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.