Sidious IS Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath

DeVi| D0do
ooga ooga booga

Morgoths_Wrath
I told you it's out there, just a thought.

DeVi| D0do
It's not farfetched... and it's not a new idea. It's been discussed to death already.

Mist
wheelchair

watch out! the redundancy grandpa strikes again!!!

Morgoths_Wrath
oh, my bad.

here I thought I had something origional embarrasment

astrofan428
Considering the wheelchair that guy is suprisingly fast.

Darth Plagueis

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
oh, my bad.

here I thought I had something origional embarrasment

hey, first Time I've heard it wink

not bad ether

DeVi| D0do
Ya know... with all this crap going on here in regards to new threads I failed to read the first post properly. I thought this was another 'Sifo Dyas is Plagueis' thread. My bad. An original idea indeed. Though as Darth Plaguies said Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
Please, Please, DO NOT ELABORATE FURTHER!!!!!!

In regards to Palpatine's line "To cheat death is a power only one has achieved..." I believe may be in reference to Qui Gon. Which would mean Palpatine is in tune with Qui Gon's presence in the 'netherworld of tnhe force' or whatever. Or else he is just referring to Plaguies... which is most likely the case, even though he never cheated death himself.

Whatever...

Darth Plagueis
I tend not to flame anyone (although I relish at having fun at their expense, mind you), and the idea is not stupid, but unneccessary.as it seems much more interesting that Sids had this mysterious, powerfull Sith master that we know NOTHING about.......crap, we don't even know what he looked like!!!

Maybe my sig and avatar should just be....empty...

astrofan428
No, simply shade it in so all you see is a hood. And maybe some evil sith eyes.

Hold on, if you are Plagueis, then you know what you look like.

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by astrofan428
No, simply shade it in so all you see is a hood. And maybe some evil sith eyes.

Hold on, if you are Plagueis, then you know what you look like. Um...well, yeah, of course...I was just...uh...testing you to make sure my secret was still safe....

Xam
theres only ONE darth PLAGUEIS ANd Hes A WISE ASS SITH LORD stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Duplicate threads rock. rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.