Gokou vs. Thanos w/ IG round 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Americanman
Gokou will kill Thanos in an instant wanna know why?

1. Thanos has been beaten by humans(Marvel Heroes)
Answer = Gokou has never been defeated by any normal human strength people.

2. Thanos will blink anyone out of existance.
Answer = That's Biggest Crap I've ever heard, If he can do that then Marvel Universe could have been nothing now, but it isn't, and then people will tell me because there are Marvel Heroes, That's Crap again Thanos has been beaten by Cap. America, Spiderman, Wolverine, Hulk and many superheroes before and they do not have superspeed, super strength like Gokou.

kgkg
Originally posted by Americanman
Gokou will kill Thanos in an instant wanna know why?

1. Thanos has been beaten by humans(Marvel Heroes)
Answer = Gokou has never been defeated by any normal human strength people.

2. Thanos will blink anyone out of existance.
Answer = That's Biggest Crap I've ever heard, If he can do that then Marvel Universe could have been nothing now, but it isn't, and then people will tell me because there are Marvel Heroes, That's Crap again Thanos has been beaten by Cap. America, Spiderman, Wolverine, Hulk and many superheroes before and they do not have superspeed, super strength like Gokou.
Not if he can blink he did blink 50% of the populas of The universe.

Goku is no match did you not read IG , he depowerd himself to make it intersting , than repowered to might higher enties.

Not if he can blink

He did blink 50% of the populous of the universe.

Goku is no match did you not read IG , he depowerd himself to make it interesting , than repowered to fight higher entities.

Anyone who thinks Goku can beat IG is on crack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.