Enraged Wonder Man Runs The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Ok... Scenario: Wonder Man is uber pi$$ed, but focuses it to increase his strength/durability to his highest levels. After each fight, he heals, how far can he get before getting knocked out or killed. Can Wonder Man make it to the bottom of the list? This is hand to hand combat/durability/stamina/strength/agility only. No speed blitzing.

1. Wolverine(needs warm up)

2. Lizard(warm up)

3. Luke Cage

4. Mr. Hyde

5. Doc Samson

6. The Rhino

7. The Thing

8. Rage(Urban Avenger At least Class 90)

9. Current Colossus(Low Level Class 100)

10. Abomination

11. Hercules

12. She-Hulk

13. Thor

14. Savage Hulk

15. Confident Gladiator

Debate.

cherry cola
he goes through the first eight easy then has problems with colossus but pulls off the win. abomination really is a problem but defeats him. he gets to hercules and beats him with soe problems then beats she-hulk and then wonder-man is stopped by thor.

Maestro
If he's uber pissed, and at his peak, he may be able to pull over on Thor, but it's a hard one to say.

Scoobless
does he get to fly?..... he has taken down Thor before when Thor (for some reason) didn't have/use his hammer

Sentry
No he can't fly. This is a slugfest. Kicking, Striking, Grappling. That's it.

CorderaMitchell
Its possible for him to win all of these.

ZephroCarnelian
Hmm. I think he gets stopped by Thor but defeats everyone before him with relative ease.

There's no way he can beat anyone after Thor.

CorderaMitchell
Fine then thor is his limit.

ZephroCarnelian
lol. Easy to influence you, isn't it? big grin

Sentry
He could get lucky, he's taken Thor at least once before. But maybe your right, he might get stopped. I say it's 50/50 when he gets to Thor.

CorderaMitchell
No actually I saw thor at the end of the list since I scrolled down so fast.

Sentry
I say Wonder Man gets to Savage Hulk. Then Hulk KO's him.

armandovalles
Either way, no matter who he makes it up to, a Confident Gladiator is completely out of his league.

K3VIL
He'll be stopped by Thor.Colossus is not a problem, it's an insect compared to WM.

Sentry
You must keep in mind, this is hand to hand combat. Thor does not have Mjlonir. Onlw powers allowed are strength, durability, agility, fighting ability/martial arts knowledge, and stamina. Wonder Man takes Thor without his hammer.

Adam Warlock
UP

Lucid Lui
I can see him maybe getting past Thor. I really can't see him getting past Savage Hulk and he has no chance against Gladiator.

Scoobless
I still think he should be allowed to fly..... it's not his fault that almost everyone on the list is ground-bound

Adam Warlock
Well lets give him the option of flight.

Dizzle
I say Hercules actually might take him. Herc's quite the grappler, and should probably be above She Hulk on skill alone. I'd give Hercules 6/10, and She Hulk 5/10. If Hercules does go down, Thor stops him 8/10, and Hulk and Glads take all 10.

ImmortalOne
Sentry, err Warlock, the gap between Sav Hulk and Kallark is waaaaaaaaaaaaay to big !!!

You should add Firelord, SS, between those 2 !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.