Goku VS Super Mario VS Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
just get it all out!

grey fox
I can see it now......

Mario : (Looks at watch) Hey-a where is that-a bum anyways

Vader: 'choo, phaa' I do not know (suddenly starts having as asthma attack, keels over and dies)

Mario : ALRIGHT Only one of these idiots left to go

(IN THE BACKGROUND)

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-MAAAAAAAAAAAA- HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!

Mario: What-a the hell is-a that (the HUGE BEAM vaporises mario instantaniously and leaves planet earth unharmed oddly enough )

ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF K-M-C GOKU DESTORYS EVERY FANBOY IN THE UNIVERSE HOOOOORAAAAAAAAAY

Cosmic Cube
Yeah right. Mario would kick both of their asses royally.

shadow12
nah mario is first to die

Quick Freeze
i personally think vader wins

Batman88
All goku has to do is the spirit bomb

Big Evil
All Goku has to do is ****ing exsist. Have you even WATCHED a DBZ episode?! Okay let me give you a rundown.. let's assume Mario ingested a fire flower and can manifest psychokinetic fireballs.. We'll give him the bennefit of the doubt and compare this ability to Pikkon's Thunder-Flash, that's a power level attack of about 302,000,000. As good as that is, Goku is still stronger if we're using him at the end of Z (Sense most don't count GT..) and to top it off Mario doesn't have this power level himself, he himself probably has one of about 10, like when Goku started in Dragonball.

And that's REALLY farfetched, considering the visual of his fireballs i'd say it's more more like a ki shot like the Dogon Ray of Tao Paipai IF that, a power level of 72 at most for his firepower..

So Mario is killed in two seconds, and that's cause I'm bias and like Mario.

Vader's force powers are piddely shit, Vader will get red in the face trying to telekienticaly choke him and *kick* dead.

Batman88
Originally posted by Big Evil
All Goku has to do is ****ing exsist. Have you even WATCHED a DBZ episode?! Okay let me give you a rundown.. let's assume Mario ingested a fire flower and can manifest psychokinetic fireballs.. We'll give him the bennefit of the doubt and compare this ability to Pikkon's Thunder-Flash, that's a power level attack of about 302,000,000. As good as that is, Goku is still stronger if we're using him at the end of Z (Sense most don't count GT..) and to top it off Mario doesn't have this power level himself, he himself probably has one of about 10, like when Goku started in Dragonball.

And that's REALLY farfetched, considering the visual of his fireballs i'd say it's more more like a ki shot like the Dogon Ray of Tao Paipai IF that, a power level of 72 at most for his firepower..

So Mario is killed in two seconds, and that's cause I'm bias and like Mario.

Vader's force powers are piddely shit, Vader will get red in the face trying to telekienticaly choke him and *kick* dead.

if your talking to me yes ive seen a dbz episode before

Quick Freeze
vader can choke him with thee force and he's the best with the light saber.

mario can jump over anything goku throws at him, besides mario could have eaten a fire flower, a flight feather, and a power star so he can fly throw fire and goke dies if he touches him

shadow12
not really have seen how ****ing fast goku is he wouldn't give mario or vader a chance unless he wants to have fun basicly sparing with them
(FYI i'm not a fan of DBZ so don't say i am)

Superherovandal
no just give mario a star.

shadow12
which only lasts fifteen seconds

Superherovandal
thats all he needs you know.

shadow12
not really goku wil evade him untill then if you seen the show he is the master of that vader would just evade him or tryto anyway

daniel18
goku owns all there asses as far as im concerned darth vader can shove that light saber up his f?###n ass and mario can hop along back to mushroom land

daniel18
and i hate dbz

shadow12
wow very.............discriptive........... blink

Quick Freeze
erm

grey fox
Darths powers can't do jack shit goku has built a resistance against telepathy ever since db when general blue used a telekinetic move to paralyse him since then near enough any aliens with telepathic/telekinetic powers can do nothing to him

Swanky-Tuna
Mario will take them both out with a jump on the head.

lilmisskitten
PFTttt yeah rigth marios this guy who if he touches anything he dies so goku coudl just poke him and wouldnt be left a chance to jump on his head as goku can move at the speed of sound and darth vader as if whass he gonna do cough on them HA !!!

daniel18
darth vader is gonna need his asthma puffer

lilmisskitten
totally

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
PFTttt yeah rigth marios this guy who if he touches anything he dies so goku coudl just poke him and wouldnt be left a chance to jump on his head as goku can move at the speed of sound and darth vader as if whass he gonna do cough on them HA !!!
Goku can move at the speed of a repetition since every dbz story arch has been the same since day one.

lilmisskitten
yeah i know the program is terrible but that is no excuse to say that goku wouldnt kick each and every one of thems butt it h as nothing to do with repition of the program big grin

AngelGirl
i think darth vader would win

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
yeah i know the program is terrible but that is no excuse to say that goku wouldnt kick each and every one of thems butt it h as nothing to do with repition of the program big grin
But the fact that dbz is against the rules and mario isn't a serious comic book character, if he is a comic, means I can goof off and say mario will jump on both of their heads and pop a coin out of their butt, killing them instantly.

Big Evil
Mario has shown his capabilities as a fighter, IE: Mario 64, his melee action is atrocious. It's slow and sloppy.

The star is only a breif saviour, like Goku can't just fly in mid-air and way out a couple of seconds sure..

At MOST Mario is like a waterd down Tao Paipai and Vader is like a non-homosexual General Blue. And Goku defeated both of these guys as a child, therfore as an adult this is a non-fight.

Even if we were to be fair and have them fight Goku as SonGoku the kid of Dragonball. Goku has an array of tools of his own, the flying nimbus cloud, the power=pole, Bulma's boobies lol.. (And don't think they wouldn't use it. It would just get edited out in the American version or be replaced by something that doesn't make any sense like her "cool T-Shirt" or whatever.)

lilmisskitten
XActomudo !! i agree totally ^

CorderaMitchell
Vader force hungers them and being the gluttons that they are they leave to go eat making vader da winna.

shadow12
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Vader force hungers them and being the gluttons that they are they leave to go eat making vader da winna.
ooooooooooookay then............... blink

CorderaMitchell
Hey it could happen. Just tryin to keep it sexyy.

lilmisskitten
and failing miserably ^

shadow12
no expression

CorderaMitchell
Well I want to see you keep the sex appeal up with these three asthmatic, fat, ugly , bastards.

grey fox
which ones the ugly bastard i

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Big Evil
Mario has shown his capabilities as a fighter, IE: Mario 64, his melee action is atrocious. It's slow and sloppy.

The star is only a breif saviour, like Goku can't just fly in mid-air and way out a couple of seconds sure..

At MOST Mario is like a waterd down Tao Paipai and Vader is like a non-homosexual General Blue. And Goku defeated both of these guys as a child, therfore as an adult this is a non-fight.

Even if we were to be fair and have them fight Goku as SonGoku the kid of Dragonball. Goku has an array of tools of his own, the flying nimbus cloud, the power=pole, Bulma's boobies lol.. (And don't think they wouldn't use it. It would just get edited out in the American version or be replaced by something that doesn't make any sense like her "cool T-Shirt" or whatever.)
You can't translate Mario into a dbz character... He'd be too powerful.

Big Evil
He'd be too powerful till Goku trained for five days in the room of space and time and miracously now has the strength to defeat him but plays around cause he's an idiot and some other Z-Fighter like Gohan or even Mr.Satan ends up defeating him.

DBZ breaks ALL the rules, it's a non-fight.

CorderaMitchell
Slow and sloppy 2 good adjectives for the mario we've all grown to know and love

BLUE yoshi rules,

Anakin was handsome before the whole lava thing.

Quick Freeze
Vader>Mario>Goku

mr.smiley
Dbz powers are over rated big time

Quick Freeze
i cant believe people think goku is actually gonna beat these 2

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Mario will take them both out with a jump on the head.

Finally, someone who thinks logically.

Give Mario a fire flower, and both of them will be reduced to smoldering ashes. If he has a star, he'd be totally invincible. Let's not even get onto the topic of the arsenal of weapons and power-ups Mario could use. Without either of these enhancements, he could wipe both of them from the very plane of existance with a rudimentary jump on the head.

To think that Goku or Darth Vader could ever dream of defeating Mario is laughable. Neither of them are fit to shine his boots.

Dizzle
I'd say Mario jumps on Vader because of the breathing, which gives Goku just enough time to blow up the freaking planet. I hate DBZ.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Dizzle
I'd say Mario jumps on Vader because of the breathing, which gives Goku just enough time to blow up the freaking planet. I hate DBZ.

Dude, once Mario jumps on your head, you're done. Gone. Erased from the fabric of space-time. He would jump on Goku's head first, rebound, and jump on Vader's head. Both of them are transformed into golden coins.

daniel18
vader needs to stick to his asthma puffer and mario can go and get high on those damn mushrooms

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by daniel18
vader needs to stick to his asthma puffer and mario can go and get high on those damn mushrooms

Mario + Fire Flower = Rotisserie Goku.

daniel18
mario+mushroom= stoned mario

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by daniel18
mario+mushroom= stoned mario

lol

Quick Freeze
no depending on the mushroom he either gets bigger or gets an extra life!

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
no depending on the mushroom he either gets bigger or gets an extra life!

True. How can you beat that?

daniel18
k lets say that vader and goku where invited by mario to go to the mushroom kingdom so they can all get high together and they lived happily ever after that wouldnt be good for vaders asthma

grey fox
MY GOD how can pepole be so stupid i mean we have one guy with limited super strengh (I mean mario has to be at least class one to swing bowser around) and another with low level tk and then a guy who can destory planets easily

GOKU BEATS THEM ALL

FieryBalrog
DBZ sucks at life.

Paola
2 days and you haven't kill each other? shocking I'm impressed! and proud.

NOW, Quick Freeze, you know DBZ characters are not allowed in here, don't you? you're not a 'newb'. Next time, you'll be banned, ok?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.