Dr.Strange vs Batman H2H only!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Don't laugh just let you mofos.

Strange, in his day was said to be on the level of certian warrior Angels.
He's faught Blackpanther H2H(ehhh, more or less) and won, and faught Mantis h2h and won.
He's (when he lost his magic) fell back to using his martial arts skills, to beat foes and is said to know all earth MA's.

No magic, NO FRIGGIN BELT.

Batman can chi himself up, and Strange and do the same.

WHAT YOU SAY SUCKA???
evil face evil face evil face

Scoobless
you're just a fanboy of any character with the initials DS aren't you

laughing

long pig
Naw naw, .....maybe...stfu! mad

laughing out loud I just wanna get the word out on Strange's MA's feats, he gets no damned respect.

You just wait till we face each other in the Amalgam ring, ima go all Avatar of Eternity on yo' ass!

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
Naw naw, .....maybe...stfu! mad

laughing out loud I just wanna get the word out on Strange's MA's feats, he gets no damned respect.

You just wait till we face each other in the Amalgam ring, ima go all Avatar of Eternity on yo' ass!

you're assuming i get through the first round...... sad

MERCILOUS
I say he has the skill but doesn't keep it sharp enough to take on Batman.

long pig
He trains everyday with wong, and wong is a master as well.

Could bats take out Mantis h2h? I say no.

long pig
Doctor Strange was once able to defeat Dormammu in a physical duel in which each combatant waived the use of his mystical powers.

Cosmic Cube
Maybe. Strange doesn't get much credit for his fighting ability.

Wynndar
hell no batman cant beat mantis...and yes...if Strange is written to his abilities and the fight is not about popularity, he would def beat batman.

seaapple
Strange beat Mantis? When did that happen? It is not possible for Batman to beat Mantis at hand to hand combat. I just didn't know that Dr. Strange was supposed to be that good!

KharmaDog
If he beat Panther and the others mentioned I see no reason why he wouldn't kick Batman's ass.

long pig
Originally posted by seaapple
Strange beat Mantis? When did that happen? It is not possible for Batman to beat Mantis at hand to hand combat. I just didn't know that Dr. Strange was supposed to be that good!

Defenders #9 Dr. Strange defeats the Black Panther and Mantis, then gets the third eye.

Mantis is a guy who took Thor down with a nerve pinch.

Scoobless
Defenders #9 Dr. Strange defeats the Black Panther and Mantis, then gets the third eye.

man... i hate getting the "third eye"..... it's never quite as good as the first two..... still...... it's a lot better than the fourth......... the fifth is the one you really have to watch out for..... stings like a bee in your shorts

embarrasment

Sentry

Mantis is a guy who took Thor down with a nerve pinch.

Isn't Mantis that lady? Not a guy?

long pig
Have you personally looked under her dress???

Sentry
I thought you were talking about this Mantis.

http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/mantis.html

black robb
you know what,maybe Doc could beat Batman in hand to hand,BUT GUESS WHAT,IM A FANBOY SO IM SAYING BATMAN BEATS DOC'S A**!!!

long pig
I have a bad habit of calling everyone a guy.
heh. big grin

That's the only Mantis in Marvel isn't it?

Mider
So this Mantis is really good at fighting???????????

Sentry
Yes she is. So is Panther.

long pig
Mantis is at least top 3.

Dizzle
Then again, so is Batman. I mean cmon guys. He beats the Joker. The Joker. Anyone ever see Batman the Animated Series? He's quite the badass.

long pig
Strange is more experienced h2h fighter, by a few thousand years.

DrDoom
Strange--8/10.

2 wins to Batman because....he's Batman dammit!!

MERCILOUS
How good is Mantis? Top 3? Really?

Bats is pretty high up too. I only give it to Bats cause it's the first thing he does in a fight, as oppose to being something to fall back on. Plus, even though it's hand to hand, that doesn't mean that Batman might no have the physical/strategical advantage.

long pig
I wouldn't give it to strange everytime, I just would say Batman would have more of a fight on his hands than most people would realize.

Strange trained with gods and angels to master martial arts, and has been doing it for thousands of years.

Strange just gets 0 respect when it comes to h2h fighting.

Mider
So all of you think that Batman would beat Thor in hand to hand i mean Mantis doesnt even have any powers when She kicked His ass oh and ive heard that She even took down Thanos with a nerve pinch and Black Panther has been said to be like Batman come on guys give me a break Dr Strange wins.

long pig
To be completly honest, Strange sorta got lucky with Mantis.

She attacked, he dodged, dodged, blocked, then outsmarted her and tripped her up, then layed her out with a knee while she was getting back up.

Just dodging an attack by mantis is note worthy, batman certianly couldn't do the same IMO.

Then he faught Blackpanther, BP was using some gun, and DS unarmed him and K.O'd him pretty easy.

I think it'd be a really good fight, but only if Strange is written to his full potenial in h2h.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.