Batman vs. Shin Akuma (Prep time)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
Shin Akuma Just destroyed a star for practice and Batman Tries to apprehen him. He has files on shin akumas potential and Shin Akuma has great knowledge of the dark night/What will happen.

CorderaMitchell
Please don't bother saying who will win if you don't have sufficient knowledge of both characters.

Arahan
Shin Akuma would destroy Batman.

CorderaMitchell
You took the fun out of this lol, could you explain so that everyone else sees why you support shin akuma if Bats has "Prep Time"

Arahan
Well I played the Video Games :-) But Shin Akuma is too powerful.
H2H Batman = dead. I cant imagine that Batman wins even with prep time and his gadets. If he calls Superman well then it would be interesting *g

CorderaMitchell
Well I tried to do a new more balanced one with shin akuma for you

NinjaJJ
Originally posted by Arahan
Shin Akuma would destroy Batman.
Agree

CorderaMitchell
great that you all agree, but why?

jinzin
batman loses this for the same reasons I thought he would lose to ryu...and then some...

CorderaMitchell
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, so by agreeing that doesn't make you a batman hater.

jinzin
exactly....what's your point?

CorderaMitchell
I meant to add a now does it to the end, but are you. If you really are you don't have to tell me i was messing with you.

jinzin
ummmno I don't hate either of these guys....

CorderaMitchell
its okay Ive had my fun now see you at work, as you seem to like me less and less each time i post.

Nataku8188
How exactly would Akuma fare against a supersonic attack that ruptures his eardrums and completely throws off his balance?

I don't doubt Bats could pull it off if he had enough time, he knows how to beat Flash, who is faster than Akuma, and Wonder Woman, who is stronger than Akuma, and neither has an easily exploitable weakness like Superman.

Batman does some seriously ridiculous shit in his comic books. If Akuma doesn't just go straight for the kill then it really could go either way. All depends on if whatever Batman has cooked up works. If he tries a supersonic grenade or something, and it just pisses Akuma off, he's gonna get his ass beat to shit. But if it proves too much for him, and it bursts his eardrums, leaving him disoriented, Batman could quite plausibly defeat him.

Matches like these can't be called, just because there are too many unknown factors. It all comes down to what could Batman pull out of his ass, and will it work? That could be debated without evidence until the end of time.

CorderaMitchell
Well we are talking about shin akuma so we are assuming he is going for the kill, and there you have it.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Well we are talking about shin akuma so we are assuming he is going for the kill, and there you have it.

The same Shin Akuma that left Ryu, Ken and Sakura alive after their fight?

Right...

CorderaMitchell
well lets just assume he is going for the kill, so that this thread has a definite conclusion.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Nataku8188
How exactly would Akuma fare against a supersonic attack that ruptures his eardrums and completely throws off his balance?

I don't doubt Bats could pull it off if he had enough time, he knows how to beat Flash, who is faster than Akuma, and Wonder Woman, who is stronger than Akuma, and neither has an easily exploitable weakness like Superman.

Batman does some seriously ridiculous shit in his comic books. If Akuma doesn't just go straight for the kill then it really could go either way. All depends on if whatever Batman has cooked up works. If he tries a supersonic grenade or something, and it just pisses Akuma off, he's gonna get his ass beat to shit. But if it proves too much for him, and it bursts his eardrums, leaving him disoriented, Batman could quite plausibly defeat him.

Matches like these can't be called, just because there are too many unknown factors. It all comes down to what could Batman pull out of his ass, and will it work? That could be debated without evidence until the end of time.

this is a GOOD POINT

Nataku8188
Once again, depends on what Batman pulls out. If Akuma immediately goes for a Messatsu Hadoken and Batman pulls out some sort of energy nullifier, or deflector, then throws a sonic grenade, who knows what would happen.

If Akuma rushes him in an attempt to do the Raging Demon, who's to say Batman couldn't counter it. Akukma is the master of one fighting style, Batman is said to be the master of 127, which include the fighting styles Akuma's is made up of. It's quite plausible to believe he could counter an attack by Akuma. He isn't going to be overpowering him, but he has prep time, and a knowledge of Akuma. He'll know about the Misogi, the Raging Demon, Hadoken, Shoryuken, Hurricane Kick (In a sort of rush, so not gonna even attempt to spell it out) and the rest of his fighting style.

This fight has far too many variables that we just can't be sure of. Akuma has much more raw power, but he has never gone up against someone as resourceful as Batman.

CorderaMitchell
Yeah but it is hard to defend against that misogi and souped up raging demon, they come out EXTREMELY fast, particularly the misogi.

I'm not sure if you play rpg's but a class 7 fighter/7 thief, does not necessarily take the level 15 fighter or wizard.

What I'm saying is that, bat has good mastery over many styles. Shin Akuma is the supreme master of his main, one, and just because he uses one fighting style mainly, doesn't mean he doesn't know how to counter the common ones.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Yeah but it is hard to defend against that misogi and souped up raging demon, they come out EXTREMELY fast, particularly the misogi.

I'm not sure if you play rpg's but a class 7 fighter/7 thief, does not necessarily take the level 15 fighter or wizard.

What I'm saying is that, bat has good mastery over many styles. Shin Akuma is the supreme master of his main, one, and just because he uses one fighting style mainly, doesn't mean he doesn't know how to counter the common ones.

But Batman isn't a 7 fighter/7 thief. He's a 15 fighter/ 15 thief, and Akuma is in comparison a 15 fighter with boosted stats.

Akuma's style isn't anything special, it's a mix of many different common martial arts, all of which Batman knows. Batman knows more forms of combat than Akuma, and Akuma has supreme mastery of one. There is no way of telling who would win.

CorderaMitchell
O I'm not sure about the level 15/fighter/15thief, I'm pretty sure akuma easily surpasses him physically.........

Hoshi
akuma is at least in comparisson with batman 30/fighter and 15/assassin

CorderaMitchell
and somewhat of a monk , since he relies on his hands.

Hoshi
monk , assassin , fighter , sensei , and although he isnt a sorcerer he has ki enough to be the greates wizard of all time

CorderaMitchell
true in a sense.

Mainstream
the batman greatest weapon is his mind character50

CorderaMitchell
but it won't help as much as you would like

Akuma has an excellent combat mind and has freaked out bison, an evil genius on many levels.

Plus there won't be too much thinking time after those gloves come off, however there is prep time. akuma stomps and shakes the world , imagine a kick like that on bats.

Dizzle
It would still depend on what Batman uses gadget-wise though... Akuma would win h2h simply because of overwhelming strength and speed, coupled with plenty of skill. If you boosted Batman's strength and such to Akuma's level, he might just win with fists... I really dunno. Batman still holds his own with JLA villains. If his initial strategy works, Batman. If his backups work, Batman. If Bats doesn't think of a way to actually beat Akuma with traps and gadgets, Akuma.

CorderaMitchell
Yea true, but akuma aint going out so easily, as a justice league villian, If they know about each other akuma will know to keep moving, and bison has gadgets and intelligence and would fare against batman well too.

Just my input.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.