Kirby v. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
The dangerroom gets hacked, and as a joke , they send Kirby from Dreamworld.

Judging Kirby's appearance, Wolverine goes at it all alone, who takes the cup.

Creshosk
Wolverine, Kirby is listed at 8 inches high and can't suck things in that are too big.

Unless this is SSBM kirby in which case he's large enough to suck in a human. . .but what one power would kirby get?

CorderaMitchell
He's only allowed to get one power, I would say Claws since wolverine is exempted from healing in any vs. video games and has low defense much like Kirby.\

Who was your favoriteSSB character

I liked Kirby and ruled in the first one, but after beating the second one I didn't come back for much more, I favor the depth and precision of fighting games, thousgh ssb is perfect for when friends are over, anyone can win and its easy to learn.

Creshosk
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
He's only allowed to get one power, I would say Claws since wolverine is exempted from healing in any vs. video games and has low defense much like Kirby.\

Who was your favoriteSSB character

I liked Kirby and ruled in the first one, but after beating the second one I didn't come back for much more, I favor the depth and precision of fighting games, thousgh ssb is perfect for when friends are over, anyone can win and its easy to learn. Jigglypuff actually. . .heh. .

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=341225

CorderaMitchell
How cute. We are opposite sides in all aspects.

The MISTER
Originally posted by Creshosk
Jigglypuff actually. . .heh. .

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=341225
I killed Gigabowser with ness...Is it easier with jiggly?

And I'd have to know whether kirby can be cut to make a vote smokin'

Creshosk
Originally posted by The MISTER
I killed Gigabowser with ness...Is it easier with jiggly?You have to get used to Jiggly's movement and get adept with her rest technique. but that pretty much can take out a gigabowser in one hit.(if you're close enough to the edge of the screen)

Part of Gig's problem is how big he is. All you have to do is make him touch that part of the screen that kills a character, and being bigger it's a bit easier since he doesn't really have to move far to do it.

Originally posted by The MISTER
And I'd have to know whether kirby can be cut to make a vote smokin' They do have two of Kirby's enemies with cutting weaponry. Sir Kibble who gives you "sword"

But in SSBM no one gets cut by blades. . .

mr.smiley
wolverine would win..........??????????????????

CorderaMitchell
Kirby may be a tad too versatile and flexible to take the canuck seriously, he is a perfect counter to wolvie's powers.

Big Evil
Kriby would copy Wolverine's healing factor, considering that's Wolverine's ORGANIC power. The adamauntuam claws were part of the Weapon X project remember?

Now sense both have a whole lot of stamina it's Kirby's light baloon like flight and ability to turn into a rock and give Wolverine a muscle pull versus Wolverine's claws and vicous nature. Though Kirby will fight well, and give Wolverine a tough-time, Wolverine will undoubtedly win. He's bigger, stronger, and a whole lot meaner.

And by the way, my favorite fighter in Gannon. \m/ evil face \m/

CorderaMitchell
Yea but the simple looking kirby has taken on big mean and strong opponents before, I think you forgot how much booty he kicks, especially in the original ssb.

grey fox
Originally posted by Big Evil
Kriby would copy Wolverine's healing factor, considering that's Wolverine's ORGANIC power. The adamauntuam claws were part of the Weapon X project remember?

Actualy Wolverines claws were orrginaly bone they were just later laced with adamantium by the weapon x program

CorderaMitchell
So what do you think then, should we go bone wolvie vs kirby or something.

Creshosk

Now sense both have a whole lot of stamina it's Kirby's light baloon like flight and ability to turn into a rock and give Wolverine a muscle pull versus Wolverine's claws and vicous nature. Though Kirby will fight well, and give Wolverine a tough-time, Wolverine will undoubtedly win. He's bigger, stronger, and a whole lot meaner.

And by the way, my favorite fighter in Gannon. \m/ evil face \m/ No one said that kirby had to copy an organic power.

Samus, Link(s), Marth, Roy, Peach etc.

CorderaMitchell
Yea he gets fireballs, beams, and bombs quite often, not just breath attacks and super strength.

grey fox
kirby can just eat him.......no seriously in dreamland he can just swallow the enemies he sucked up so wolverine is nothing but a hairly little ontre to kirby

CorderaMitchell
or appetizer, or desert

YUCK!!! sick

Creshosk
Originally posted by grey fox
kirby can just eat him.......no seriously in dreamland he can just swallow the enemies he sucked up so wolverine is nothing but a hairly little ontre to kirby Kirby from his own games would be too small to suck wolverine in. If things are above a certain size kirby can't suck them in. He's only 8 inches high.

Dreamland Kirby, Wolverine wins as there is nothing that kirby can do, and that kirby can be killed by cutting impliments.

The SSBM kirby . . . dunno

CorderaMitchell
In superstar, He sucked in large enemies all the time, plus he does have a plethora of other abilites.

Mike kirby, Crash Kirby, Cook Kirby, Or my favorite suplex Kirby, Which Kirby do you think would be good opposition for him.Stone Kirby perhaps

Creshosk
In superstar, He sucked in large enemies all the time, plus he does have a plethora of other abilites.

Mike kirby, Crash Kirby, Cook Kirby, Or my favorite suplex Kirby, Which Kirby do you think would be good opposition for him.Stone Kirby perhaps Kirby is 8 inches, can he suck in something wolverine's size?

CorderaMitchell
That last statement did not come out right, you may want to rephrase that, just a suggestion though.

Creshosk
That last statement did not come out right, you may want to rephrase that, just a suggestion though. No it was exactly what I said.

Kirby = 8 inches
He cannot suck in monsters over a certain size (they will not fit in his mouth)
Wolverine is 63 inches tall. That's about 7 times Kirby's size.

Dreamland Kirby cannot suck Wolverine in. He's too big.

CorderaMitchell
I know what you meant, but I can tell you this that on the cartoon, or the comic based on it , he had the ability to absorb very large, wide , or dense characters. I guess it just depends on which kirby we are talking about, but lets say the one that can absorb wolverine just for a better discussion, yeah 8 inches is a small guy, its like fighting a pink puffy, piece of floating paper.

CorderaMitchell
Interesting match still however.

CorderaMitchell
HELLO?

Creshosk
HELLO? Guess no one else has any comments. ^^;;

CorderaMitchell
I dont know when to give up sometimes.giljotiini

Big Evil
If Kirby copied Wolverine's claws instead of his healing power he'd be at an even LARGER disadvantage.

1) The claws would be bone, not adamatum, okay, even if we assume Kirby copies the power in it's current stage, what's a flaoting rubber ball going to do with metal claws? Get kicked around and smashed that's what. This isn't a fight, this is assault&battery..

Creshosk
If Kirby copied Wolverine's claws instead of his healing power he'd be at an even LARGER disadvantage.

1) The claws would be bone, not adamatum, okay, even if we assume Kirby copies the power in it's current stage, what's a flaoting rubber ball going to do with metal claws? Get kicked around and smashed that's what. This isn't a fight, this is assault&battery.. Again, it's not an organic copy.

Kirby copies Samus's blaster, Marth and Roy's swords, Sheiks needles. . . he even copies toad from peach.

CorderaMitchell
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd
Someones been going around saying that wolvie's adamantium is bonded with his body therefore making it living, regardless it must only be coated since gambit blew up his skull and mouth area.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.