Shin Akuma vs. Batman, Wolverine, and Captain America(Prep time)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
These people have knowledge of one another before the fight who wins.

Xplosive
Shin AKuma wins easily.

mr.smiley
agreed

Nataku8188
Just to make it clear, Shin Akuma is just a character in the video games who represents Akuma's actual power, because the playable Akuma is a toned down version. Shin translates into "True", get the picture?

Second, how much prep time? Could make a big difference, if you give Bats enough time he'll just realize that Akuma won't fight them if they won't fight back. He has nothing to gain from them.

Xplosive
Hey Nakatu, we, who know Street Figther knew that, Akuma doesn't become Shin Akuma. Akuma IS Shin Akuma, except that he holds back punches and uses only a small percent of his power. Batman can't win this.

Arahan
Akuma only fights worthy opponents. In my opinion this three are WORTHY. But after a long fight they would lose.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Arahan
Akuma only fights worthy opponents. In my opinion this three are WORTHY. But after a long fight they would lose.

'Shin' Akuma still waits for worthy opponent and that is Ryu. Those three are not worthy of Akuma, he is too much for them.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Xplosive
Hey Nakatu, we, who know Street Figther knew that, Akuma doesn't become Shin Akuma. Akuma IS Shin Akuma, except that he holds back punches and uses only a small percent of his power. Batman can't win this.

It's completely plausible for Batman to win, I'm sure with enough prep time he'd find SOME way to defeat them. Course, that could take a VERY long time.

Arahan
Dah, you mean he waits until Ryu becomes Evil Ryu? Well I think this guys are also worthy...

By the way I would kick everyones ass with Dan Hibiki :-) (except Asian Players, this guys are too good)

mr.smiley
Did akuma fight wolverine.On a akuma bio page,it said wolverine challenged him

Xplosive
Originally posted by Arahan
Dah, you mean he waits until Ryu becomes Evil Ryu? Well I think this guys are also worthy...

By the way I would kick everyones ass with Dan Hibiki :-) (except Asian Players, this guys are too good)

Actully no, Ryu will never become Evil Ryu anymore.
A major point of Ryu's SFA3 storyline is that he could follow
the path to warrior perfection without giving in to the Satsu no Hadou.
Even though Evil Ryu was really high up back then, the reason regular Ryu is on the same tier (he achieved that level in SFA3) is due to Ryu's revelations since then. He has now managed to reach what he could have been had he given. Generally shown by Ryu promptly telling Akuma that Satsu no Hadou is not the way in SF3.
Ryu is already pwoerful as Evil Ryu. Ryu is Evil Ryu as Akuma is Shin Akuma, sorta. Ryu IS Evil Ryu. Evil Ryu is when Ryu wants to win at all costs and thus is willing to KILL just to win. However, in the actual storyline, there was only one time that Ryu got this desperate, and that was at the end of SF1, so that was the only time that 'Evil Ryu' existed.
Ryu finally decided after going through M.
Bison's brainwashing that doesn't really care for killing others and
proving his superiority over everyone. He just wants to be the best that he can be. Obsessively so. This is why he so looks forward to future matches with Ken, Sagat. He doesn't want to crush them. He
just wants to test his skills and improve himself. From than on, when he ultimately gave up on Evil Ryu for good, Akuma too sees Ryu's potential, and now believes Ryu will someday reach it even without the Satsu no Hadou and eagerly awaits that day so he can have a worthy opponent.

Nataku8188
Xplosive, let me add a bit to that;

As a note, Akuma does NOT believe Ryu's way of not embracing the Satsui no hadou. Ryu beat Akuma once in the games, but since then Akuma has mastered a new self taught move; Kongou Kokuretsu Zan, also called the Misogi.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f7/Akumaragingstorm2.gif

This move creates tidal waves, split Ayer's rock, and can kill an opponent in one blow. He is determined to show Ryu that Ansatsuken's true nature is it's most powerful nature.

But these are the video game characters, the current canon comic is much, much different.

CorderaMitchell
The misogi is great and hurts like hell, on SF3 and the Capcom vs. transports, in this situation he deems them as worthy for whatever reason, and wolverine may last from 1 misogi .

Hoshi
wrong , ryu never won against akuma yet , he is training for that , in the story he defeated a hurted akuma(he fought gen before) but when he had knocked akuma he just stood up and said that ryu could evolve a lot more if he become part of the dark hadou , but ryu refused that as we can see in the sta movie , and shin means divine in japanese.
My opnion is that akuma would kill all of them very quick , except for wolverine , that akuma has already fouth him , of course he won but he reconigzed him as not being weak(different from recognising from being worthy)

CorderaMitchell
True yet, in the alpha scenario, ryu and Akuma showed their true potenial and went all out, Dark or Evil ryu won. But i'm betting you and everyone else would say akuma should win anyway for that scenario, not this one.

Hoshi
that was not the right ending of the street fighter alpha

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Hoshi
wrong , ryu never won against akuma yet , he is training for that , in the story he defeated a hurted akuma(he fought gen before) but when he had knocked akuma he just stood up and said that ryu could evolve a lot more if he become part of the dark hadou , but ryu refused that as we can see in the sta movie , and shin means divine in japanese.
My opnion is that akuma would kill all of them very quick , except for wolverine , that akuma has already fouth him , of course he won but he reconigzed him as not being weak(different from recognising from being worthy)

Shin means true, dumbshit.

Ryu beat Akuma once. Akuma became much more powerful, and they have yet to fight again.

Your opinion means diddly squat because you can't name exact comic numbers, exact events, exact ANYTHING. Shut up and go away, I'm tired of all you Akuma fanboys just rambling about smashing mountains, it was Ayer's rock. He didn't split the ocean with energy blasts, he used Misogi. He destroyed Ryu's little island thing. He supposedly destroyed a submarine while training on the bottom of the ocean.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Xplosive, let me add a bit to that;

As a note, Akuma does NOT believe Ryu's way of not embracing the Satsui no hadou. Ryu beat Akuma once in the games, but since then Akuma has mastered a new self taught move; Kongou Kokuretsu Zan, also called the Misogi.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f7/Akumaragingstorm2.gif

This move creates tidal waves, split Ayer's rock, and can kill an opponent in one blow. He is determined to show Ryu that Ansatsuken's true nature is it's most powerful nature.

But these are the video game characters, the current canon comic is much, much different.

Actully it's cannon that Akuma believes he will reach his potetnial without Stsu No Hadou as does Oro. Many fights in games isn't canon, but there fights that are cannon (like Akuma killinh Mi. Bison, the fight between Akuma and Ryu, Akuma tells Ryu to awaken pwoer, in SFA3 Ryu tells he won't and since than, Akuma belieeve Ryu even without Satsu No hado will reach his potetnail and a worhty opponent that Akuma waits as he Ryu achieved in Street Fighter Alpha cartoon). I think in manga, the story will be the same, he will resit and final resist Dark Hadou, overcoming. Actully it's not that much different. And Gouken in manga said to Ryu he must achieve his power by mastering it, not to succumb by it, like Akuma, here Ryu shows he has greater inner pwoer than Akuma.

Xplosive
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
True yet, in the alpha scenario, ryu and Akuma showed their true potenial and went all out, Dark or Evil ryu won. But i'm betting you and everyone else would say akuma should win anyway for that scenario, not this one.

Where in Alpha cartoon, there is no evil Ryu anymore, he overcomed it, and became even more powerful. In the end (Ryu tells him, he is not walking the same path as Akuma), they jump, and it's end, Ryu with one finger when he jump, breaks that big stone (I don't know how to call it) in pieces. In Street Fighter Generations we will see the fight, which comes in October.

Arahan
wow, so many SF Fans here. good to know.

CorderaMitchell
You guys need to be posting on the Street Fightervs Mortal Kombatvs. Killer Instinct because they seriously know nothing about street fighter at all.

unrealman
http://kattuggla.oru.se/dmd01/dm0103/test/faqs/SFplotguide40.txt

LGodamus
with prep time the team would take akuma...I mean we have seen cap take it to guys like thor and ultron
bats has fought guys with high martial ability as well
and wolverine always seems to be able to beat everybody whether he should be able to or not

Tha C-Master
All my akuma threads I whored, lol..

I say shin akuma still.

Evil_Ryu
sry i have to say it...akuma..hands down.

OneBigFanBoy
Team wins 10/10

Sixth_Winged
Shin Akuma who destroys mountains and islands with one punch, who trains deep beneath the sead bed by the end of SF3, etc. WTF, of course he takes this.

Tha C-Master
Wow... I remember these days when I made a shitload of akuma threads... lol Yea shin akuma wins, quite easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.