How much series do U watch at once?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CyberNick
I watch about 15 series at once if it's standart TV(26series) and more if it's biger.

sai12
You mean like , watch more than one show at a time?

CyberNick
show? may be... I don't understand, in US, U watch anime only on TV?
I my country, people watch anime only on computer(divX and rarely dvd). Someone download anime from Inet, other make external subtitles then friends give it to you. I never buy anime and We don't have any TV show. I can give U list of my anime...

Ciraric
He means how many different series (Dragonball z, pokemon etc.) do you watch all the way through. Do you watch all of one series then move on or just watch episodes you get in a random order.

CyberNick
Originally posted by Ciraric
He means how many different series (Dragonball z, pokemon etc.) do you watch all the way through. Do you watch all of one series then move on or just watch episodes you get in a random order. No.
U have a series of ONE anime, for example CowboyBebop consist of 26 series, and u watch it up to the end or some series at once.
And "How much series do U watch at once?"

Ciraric
Those are episodes. A series is a collection of episodes (there is 26 Cowboy Bebop episodes in a series)

sai12
Eep! Its like you're talking a different laguage there Nick!!

I watch one at a time. I buy a new anime, I watch it all till the end and then watch something new.

Is that what you're talking about? ^o)

Maya Zurak
I watch some on tv
but now i buy some of them and i try to have them all, like this ones:

Love Hina
Chobits
Saint Seiya
CC Sakura
Evangelion
Sailor Moon

Kandieren
I tend to watch what ever is available at the time. For example. I just recently purchased over 200 episodes of One piece, the 6th disc of Gad Guard and rented Full Metal Panic? Fumufu vol. 1. I'll watch more than one series randomly. I have over 20anime titles that I am working thru at this moment. I am either waiting for the next disc/episodes to go on sale or I am slowing working my way thru a complete series that I recently purchased.

O.o Did I answer this correctly? *blinks rapidly and tries not to be a baka*

Lumenesca
Urgh. I'm trying to keep track of WAY too many animes. There are only a few out of the 120 I've seen that I've watched every episode! -head explodes-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.