Team Marvel VS. Team Transformer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Ok, according to some, Transformers are very powerful, no not the cartoon versions, the comic ones. How would they do against Marvel powerhouses?

Team Marvel:

Sentry
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Savage Hulk
King Thor
Quasar(W/Infinity as his avatar)

VS.

Optimus Prime
Galvatron
Omega Supreme
Devastator
Superion
Unicron

Quasar has fought with Infinity as his avatar before as when he battled Maelstrom and his avatar Oblivion. According to some Unicron is a god, and is pretty much able to bring down a fully powered Galactus. Had to even the odds, that's why I gave Quasar infinity.

Who takes it?

Debate.

ZephroCarnelian
Infinity is an abstract right? Even Unicron can't contend with that.

Fanboy
Team Marvel would win.

ragesRemorse
pretty much everyone on team marvel can take what the transformers could throw at them. Silver surfer could destroy the entire transformer team.

Khellendros
Optimus Prime with "You Got The Touch" playing in the background transforms and runs all these fools over. big grin

Sentry
I love that song. But Transformers lose.

ZephroCarnelian
"You got the touch!!!

You got the mo-shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!

Yeah!!!"

Khellendros
Originally posted by Sentry
I love that song. But Transformers lose.
NO WAY, man! Did you see the movie?? Prime is INVINCIBLE during that song!

grey fox
hell yeah he runs over like five decepticons before frying two more

(on a separate note i always wanted somebody to put a licence plate on prime in that scene that would read 'I DONT STOP FOR DECEPTICONS' )

ragesRemorse
you know, i forgot about the you got the touch song. hmmm, maybe if someone kept playing it on a continues loop the transformers could win, but if it stops he will get killed.

ZephroCarnelian
Yup, that's true.

Whilst that song is playing, Prime is unstoppable.

It's only after that song stopped playing that Megatron handed him his ass.

Sentry
Stupid Hot Rod. He got in Prime's way and messed everything up for him. If he listened to Cup, Prime would have blasted Megatron as soon as reached for that gun. He wouldn't have died.

ZephroCarnelian
I know. sad

But hey - if you've ever seen Return of Optimus Prime, you'll know it all ended up okay! smile

ragesRemorse
yeah, the return of optimus was almost as cheap as the death and return of superman. that has to be the lowest and cheapest comic book ploy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.