does god really love us?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XxoooxX
Does god love us if so than:
why did he create us send us to earth. Take away all our memories. Make us live in randome locations. Just to test us to se if we were good enoph to live with him in heaven. If we kill someone he sends us to hell. Our mistakes are bacicly his mistake he is perfict but he created somthing unperfict that is just stupid. that basicly means that he sent jesus down to earth. he let jusus die for our sins. sins His own creation Comited.??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? that would mean he is not perfict and he is just a JERK!!!! god what a dick sad

debbiejo
Why do you assume that what you've been told is the truth about God?

lil bitchiness
In the world ''really'' letters ''ea'' make the ''ee'' sound. yes

Anyway, if the God is there, then he/she/it has a sick sense of humour, but i do expect him/her/it if it is up there to be laughing his/her/its ass off.

BackFire
No.

mr.smiley
According to valintinus,two gods existed.The one of the old testiment (revengful and mean) and the God of the new testiment (loving and kind)

XxoooxX
sorry about my spelling

XxoooxX
what drives a god to be evil or good is it just their nature? hole god ideah was only to keep kingdomes under controll dont you think?
that would be a good way to do it. Or another good way would say that you will go to hell if you killed someone. But if you kill someone it is just your nature god made you he is accountable for all our sins.

sonnet
Originally posted by XxoooxX
Does god love us if so than:
why did he create us send us to earth. Take away all our memories. Make us live in randome locations. Just to test us to se if we were good enoph to live with him in heaven. If we kill someone he sends us to hell. Our mistakes are bacicly his mistake he is perfict but he created somthing unperfict that is just stupid. that basicly means that he sent jesus down to earth. he let jusus die for our sins. sins His own creation Comited.??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? that would mean he is not perfict and he is just a JERK!!!! god what a dick sad

Which God are you referring to? The one you do not believe exists, the one Christians believe in ( who is the True God) or the one you think you know so much about. You have obviously already made up your mind about this so why does it bother you whether He loves you or not. You cannot understand the essence of a God that you ridicule and do not believe in. You want to put God in a little box to fit your rules and expectations. It is alright to have a God just as long as he does what we think is right and what we would want him to do. It does not work that way. We must fulfil God's expectations of us. We are not equal or higher than God.

XxoooxX
I am just saying is is stupid for a cristian to belive in god in my opinion, I am just trying to prove my p0int

mr.smiley
well your not realy doing that

XxoooxX
Where would we be without god? We'd have floods, famine, wars, disease, crulety greed, raped women, abused hildren, poor afericans dieing from diseases every day. or wate a miniut Thats what we have now!!

XxoooxX
The hole god ideah is just a way of keeping everyone under controll.

sonnet
Where would we be without god? We'd have floods, famine, wars, disease, crulety greed, raped women, abused hildren, poor afericans dieing from diseases every day. or wate a miniut Thats what we have now!!

Maybe it is because the world has turned its face away from God and are trying to ridicule Him. Everybody is looking for a religioun to suit their lifestyle in stead of looking what God wants from them. Maybe he has turned his face away from the world.

debbiejo
Maybe people are looking to fill their needs with religious rules, instead of the love that we are supposed to be sharing.

XxoooxX
If god is so perfict than he woudent want everyone to worship hem so much. That sounds like a power hungry King. If he loves us sooooo much than maby he would even come to visit us once in a while so we can see the truth. Thats impossible because he dosen't exist.

XxoooxX
Well that is what I think I may be wrong

Storm

mr.smiley
The hole god ideah is just a way of keeping everyone under controll.

In some cases,but that's not always true.Take the terrorist who flew two planes into the WTC.According to them,God wasn't keeping them under control.God encouraged them.

Which is a scary thing

debbiejo
Yeah, god tells fringe cults, or fundamentalist groups what to do. Remember the Hale-Bob comet?

mr.smiley
Yeah.If anything their have been more wars started in the name of God,causing anarchy and chaos.

BlackC@t
Christians cannot think for themselves. They're brainwashed. They believe what they're told by priests.

I will never be told what to think. I have my own beliefs, not ones made up by some priest who thinks I deserved to the be lied to.

titalice
Why do we believe in God, I do.. but I do not worship him. He does not guide you anything, his hate for us has come and the end of days is nearing. He has hatrid inside of him, he cannot hold it in. He will kill us all, even the devoted Christians. But I am a Satanist and Satin will guide me to a place far better than Heaven. If you're a Satanist, Hell is the perfect place. Not fire, but peace and no religion. It's just like paradise, like Christian's heaven will be too. But if a Satanist goes to heaven he will see pain and sufferin and if a Christian goes to hell he will also see pain and suffering. Satanists see Hell as a paradise and see beautiful streams, fruit and waterfalls. But Christians see fire in Hell and hatred. But Christians see what we see in Hell and if we look into hell we see fire and hatred!

AdventChild
if there was a God no...he doesn't really love us...If he did it wouldn't matter wat we did he would still let everyone into heaven...

fruits
he didnt create us like we r to begin with. he created adam and eve, and they were to decide our fate. if they wouldnt of taken the apple, we would live in a perfect world, but they did, because we humans have error. he kinda just punished the human race a little by having us be tempted by sin more. and there's those of us who can fight these temptations, and there's also the ones who give in. but in my opinion yes, god does love us. if he didnt, he would make life a living hell, and it would pretty much be torture. and those of us who have bad lives, its just like god's giving u a harder test. and with taht, its easier to prove your true colors because you have to fight and say no to temptation a lot more often

finti
for some it is

debbiejo
God doesn't make life a living hell, people do.

fruits
exactly. for people who's life is a living hell, it isnt god's fault, its most likely someting you did. but for some who are born into a crappy family there is nothing they did to make it their fault, they just have to use their faith to overcome it all.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by fruits
he didnt create us like we r to begin with. he created adam and eve, and they were to decide our fate. if they wouldnt of taken the apple, we would live in a perfect world, but they did, because we humans have error. he kinda just punished the human race a little by having us be tempted by sin more. and there's those of us who can fight these temptations, and there's also the ones who give in. but in my opinion yes, god does love us. if he didnt, he would make life a living hell, and it would pretty much be torture. and those of us who have bad lives, its just like god's giving u a harder test. and with taht, its easier to prove your true colors because you have to fight and say no to temptation a lot more often

I prefer the some of the Gnostics view of the garden and the snake.According to some ancient gnostic text,It was a crazy God who created Adam and Eve.The true god sent the snake into the garden so Adam and Eve could know good from evil and that they would know the God who they where created from was crazy.

Their's even one text written from the snakes point of view.

AdventChild
God is a hypocritical flawed idea that can not love us because he doesn't exist...

debbiejo
I think the Garden of Eden was an allegory...God is spirit, He separates himself in individual parts. They want to experience a solid existence. The tree of knowledge is that becoming knowledgeable in the flesh (what it's like). They can no longer eat from the tree of life and live forever in spirit form, but now die because they ate from the other tree. Now they experience pain (childbirth), hardship with the land, reaping and sowing. After that life is through, they will return to God who they are part of. If they chose to experience more, then they could go through the process again.

AND GOD DIDN'T MAKE MAN TO RULE OVER THE WOMAN...BECAUSE WOMEN WILL RIP YOUR LUNGS OUT AND KILL YOU...

finti
words of ignorance

AdventChild
Originally posted by fruits
exactly. for people who's life is a living hell, it isnt god's fault, its most likely someting you did. but for some who are born into a crappy family there is nothing they did to make it their fault, they just have to use their faith to overcome it all.

Having faith doesn't nessecarily mean you believe in God..It means you have hope for something good...something you want....somethingbetter.....

ShotgunWes
There is no God. There are only aliens.

debbiejo
Originally posted by ShotgunWes
There is no God. There are only aliens.

When you die, you go and live with them in Atlantis.

finti
or the attic

debbiejo
Or down way down in the basement. Where the low things are.

finti
nah just rubble down there

debbiejo
Ok...Atlantis....Where dreams are.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by debbiejo
I think the Garden of Eden was an allegory...God is spirit, He separates himself in individual parts. They want to experience a solid existence. The tree of knowledge is that becoming knowledgeable in the flesh (what it's like). They can no longer eat from the tree of life and live forever in spirit form, but now die because they ate from the other tree. Now they experience pain (childbirth), hardship with the land, reaping and sowing. After that life is through, they will return to God who they are part of. If they chose to experience more, then they could go through the process again.

AND GOD DIDN'T MAKE MAN TO RULE OVER THE WOMAN...BECAUSE WOMEN WILL RIP YOUR LUNGS OUT AND KILL YOU...

............................................ sad ................................. embarrasment .................................. smile ................. big grin

HairyPooper
God does love us

He sent Jesus to die for our sins and suffer for our wrongs and He was bruised for our iniquities and wounded for our transgressions and He shed His Blood and came back to life from the dead.

He wants no one to go to Hell. That is not His will.

The Cross is Gods proof of His love

Boris
God is one of the most evil and vindictive pieces of fiction ever thought up.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Boris
God is one of the most evil and vindictive pieces of fiction ever thought up. Only the Religious god.

Boris
Well of course....

The Phantom
No, he doesn't love us.

DanteMayCry
people blame God for human mistakes...

all God just created the elements and he combined them into mesh of all things that created non life form and life form that exist(ed) in this universe

does God Love us? well the bible states he sent Christ as a redemer... but i see God as just an observer.. if he is vindictive thats Gods business.
why so much suffering on this earth?... due to human errors... not God

i see God as neutral... which means hes just watching our every move. and he is powerful eternally existing

God created us (either through evolution or creationism or other ontological theories)
but he is just a silent observer. if he wants to unleash hellfire thats his business if he wants to let this universe to continue to exist thats his business. if he wants to put everyone in heaven or hell thats his business. we mere humans cant challenge his authoratah

our purpose here on this earth is to finding your own purpose. which means do watever you please....
if u want to be an atheist christian satanist budhist or other religious affiliated beliefs. thats YOUR business

debbiejo
I think that there is something that lets us be part of the creative process. It is attracted to what we want and creates with us our desires to some extent. It does not throw us into hell, because that is myth. Does it love us? I believe since we are part of what it is that it is with us, not against us. What happens to us is peoples creations not a punishing god.

Shakyamunison
Do we love us?

debbiejo
I love me......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.