Entourage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vagaryatwill
Did anybody watch this show last season? I caught the second half of it last year and just picked up the DVD of the entire first season. Anyway, the second season starts on Sunday and i'm pretty excited for it. Anybody who watched last year going to watch this season?

BadKitty
i only caught a few shows last season..but it was enough to make me want to watch it this year..so many likable characters but Kevin Dillon is my favorite by far...excited to see whats to come smile

darktim1
Yeah I watched every episode last season and this season looks like it is going to be interesting to see what happens.

vagaryatwill
oh yeah. Did you see the season two premiere? Just what I expected and more. I like Turtle more and more. He's a trip.

I'm anxious to see how Ari reacts to E and what happens with Vince.

vagaryatwill
Did anyone see episode 2? I thought it was even better than the first ep of the season. So many great lines....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.