The Matrix Online Daily News

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thematrixmaster
Welcome Everyone to The Matrix Online Daily News..this is updated daily so read on from time to time to see whats been updated...ENJOY!!!

thematrixmaster
Morpheus Speaks!
Today in the Matrix Online world, Morpheus has spoken! Here is the transcript on what Morpheus said:

--Morpheus has some force field around him where you cannot get within 5m of him -- physically

Morpheus shouts: Hear me!

Morpheus: Some of you may have heard this before. But it is worth repeating.

Morpheus: I address not the Redpills among you, but you others.

Morpheus: You, who work for a living, who go about your lives.

Morpheus: Some unpleasantness is upon you, and it is time to explain.

Morpheus: You have all had the feeling, at times, of the unreality of this world, this city.

Morpheus: It is now becoming more pronounced. The seams are showing.

Morpheus: Look at CoRrUpTkilLa - the digital code hovers over their form like poison from a weeping wound.

Morpheus: Today's code bombs did not hurl bodies or smash buildings.

Morpheus: They unwove the code that makes up the great illusion.

Morpheus: They revealed the green fabric beneath - glowing symbols flowing like rain.

Morpheus: Everyone here drinks in these false images, these contrived sensations.

Morpheus: THe code bombs showed its truth: we live in a digital lie. A Machine-made dream.

Morpheus: But it is time to awaken.

Morpheus: Today was just the beginning.

Morpheus: If the Machines do not return The One, they will see the Matrix reduced to naked code streams..building by building, street by street.

Morpheus: The Machines will lose their precious power source.

Morpheus: But not without struggle.

Morpheus: Even now, The Agents of our beguilers approach.

--Agents Arrive

Agent_Davis: Disperse this crowd immediately.

Agent_Gray: Morpheus! At last!

Agent_Skinner: Morpheus is acting outside the limits of the Truce and must be apprehended.

Agent_Davis: These hostile actions threaten to destroy the Truce.

Agent_Gray: Disperse now, or I will call insecurity.

--As Tactical Security arrives, both Morpheus @ the Agents become PVP enabled--

Morpheus: Redpills, you know what to do. Defend yourselves!

Agent_Gray: SWAT team! attack!

Agent_Davis: Security Forces, apprehend the terrorist Morpheus!

Agent_Gray: Morpheus, we do not want to kill you, Surrender now.

Agent_Davis: Opposition only serves to further strain the Truce.

--After a few minutes of fighting -- some agents are down thanks to some brave Redpills, and even Morpheus is hurt--

Morpheus: I do not have time for this! I will continue my mission elsewhere!

--Morpheus hyperjumps away to the northwest -- gone--

Agent_Davis: Morpheus is on the move. Security, go!

--Agent hyperjump away while SWAT team stays--

--After a few minutes -- a female voice countsdown -- and a bomb is set off -- infecting almost everyone in the area--

Megacity Classifieds: Featured Ad of the Week
Print News | Mail News
Megacity Classifieds (at http://www.megacityclassifieds.com/) is happy to bring you the latest announcements and advertisements from The Matrix Online server communities!

Featured Ad:
# Hybrid Angels want you (Method)

Submit an advertisement!

-- Nyneve @ Wed 01 Jun 2005

AwakenedRadio.com Begins Broadcasting
Print News | Mail News
Awakened Radio goes online combining in-game community events and streaming music for players of "The Matrix Online" Massive Multiplayer Online Game.

June 1st, 2005 -

Today, June 1, we rejoice in the celebration of the evolution of Radio Free Zion as it has awakened to become Awakened Radio, freeing the minds of Red Pills throughout Mega City.

thematrixmaster

Korri
I think we can go on the website ourselves.

Oh right this is just an excuse to increase your post count.

thematrixmaster
um no...i get this info from a very reliable source...you're just so rude that you are jealous..lol...and no this isnt to get my post count up..i dont even care about the post count...i just like delivering the news about The Matrix Online...i'll bet you havent even played the matrix online..so just stop deluding yourself

thematrixmaster
PvP Ladder Website
Print News | Mail News
I just thought this was the coolest thing I have seen so far. I had to show you.

The SystemofControl site!

Click the read more link for the FAQ about the website.

Read More...

-- LordDoom @ Wed 08 Jun 2005

Editorial: A Matrix within a Matrix
Print News | Mail News
MxO Vault Staffer Necromiden takes an irreverant look at just how far the Matrix might go.

Enjoy "A Matrix within a Matrix"

-- Jademoon @ Wed 08 Jun 2005

JediHDM
i think i'm going to have to agree with korri on this one...i'm pretty sure the people that care already know cause they are playing the game...

Clavis
Originally posted by Korri
I think we can go on the website ourselves.

Oh right this is just an excuse to increase your post count.

someone seems depressed

wonder how...

thematrixmaster
So i just like to deliver the news for people who haven't played it yet..speaking of it here is the news for Thurday,June 9 2005

thematrixmaster
Fan Fiction
Print News | Mail News
We have a couple of stories available today for your reading pleasure.

First, we get a look back into The History of Veneer, via a stolen Agent report on the exile program. This is the 2nd submission of this uniquely told story from MxO Vault Contributor Veneer.

Second, we have the debut of a new story called "Who is Mohandas?" from a new contributor, Michael Chandler aka 3y3p0pper.

We hope you enjoy both submissions!

-- Jademoon @ Thu 09 Jun 2005

http://vnmedia.ign.com/mxovault.ign.com/299/299clothesshopping.gif

neo121
i believe that neo live's in the uk the one your looking for shane dale aka neo [email protected] coollaughing out loud

Korri
thematrixmaster> either stop choking this dying forum even further with this crap or go elsewhere.

JediHDM> Thank you, my point exactly.

Clavis> Get out of my face. Quit with the sarcastic comments and stop being so childish.

neo121> i dont know what your point is but whoring your e-mail address at people in order to actually make some friends is pretty low.

thematrixmaster
how about......NO!!!WHY DONT YOU GO TO SOME OTHER FORUM!!!YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CAME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE....IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN LEAVE...there's nothin you can do about..

Korri
how about... i have posted in this forum for the past two years therefore i am a little more familiar with it than you.

You come in here making absolute nonsense threads, stuff that if you actually bother to use the search function you will see has been discussed over and over.

Then you start babbling on about how there will be a 4th film when clearly there will not.

If people really wanted to know this crap then they would go on the website themselves. We are not incapable of doing that funnily enough.

As a regular poster here then i have the right to express my opinion of this crap that you come up with.

Now run along and play nicely.

Clavis
Originally posted by Korri
thematrixmaster> either stop choking this dying forum even further with this crap or go elsewhere.

JediHDM> Thank you, my point exactly.

Clavis> Get out of my face. Quit with the sarcastic comments and stop being so childish.

neo121> i dont know what your point is but whoring your e-mail address at people in order to actually make some friends is pretty low.

sure korri, my dear internet relation I do support your opinion on this thread but easy on the n00b, he has no clue... but I DO! and that's why raz will fix it so the matrix forum will be fine in a wee while cool

thematrixmaster
First of all,I'm NOT A NOOB!!!i registered 3 months ago!!!if i was a noob then i would of registered today!!!
And Second,I Will Start Making Threads That Make Sense...I'm Goin Have To Go With Korri,*sigh*,So Korri,I Will Not Make Threads That Do Not Make Sense or Annoy You...SO There...

Korri
Its not just for my own sake im asking you to stop, its for everyone who posts here.

So stop making me out to be the bad guy.

Clavis
thematrixmaster> calling you a noob would be because you don't seem to have any clue on how to be a normal poster, you seem to mess and stir up the whole crowd, that is why I thought you were a noob, I don't normally look at the registry dates, that is why some noobs aren't called noobs, ur just an annoying poster so i thought it would be nicer to put it as a noob, point is: You still have a lot to learn, korri is harsh on you, I tried to be nice to you but really you aint makin it easy mate, stop being a know-all and start listening to people, you can express yourself, but do it in a way that is respectful to others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.