10 things i'd like to do to Jar-Jar Binks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

macgeek2005
I would like to do the following, to Jar-Jar Binks:

1. Smash his face in with a Spiked Gauntlet on.

2. Kick him off a 200 story buildling, onto a street full of mines.

3. Tackle him to the ground, and gore out his eyes with a knife, and then cut his feet off, and then his hands. Then stabb him in the stomach, and then slice off his head.

4. Beat him to death with a pitchfork.

5. Drop a large metal crate on him.

6. Lower him into Lava very slowly. Over the course of a few hours.

7. Lay him down on the ground, with his head in a doorway. Smash the door on his head, over and over again, until he dies.

8. Take a weedeater to his face.

9. Make him drink gasoline.

10. Smack him in the head with a baseball bat, until he falls over, and then stomp on his head until he dies, and then cut him up into little pieces, and throw him in the dump.

macgeek2005
Anyone else have any more ideas?

OB1-adobe
Let it go

ApolloX
You forgot hanging him by his fingernails.

WindDancer
hehe...this looks like fun.

1. Ran him over with the Batmobile

2. Strip him naked and have the Ewoks hunt him down with their rock spears.

3. Send him to Def Comedy Jam to be utterly insulted and humilated

4. Using as bait to attrack Rancors

5. Shove down his throat all that Jar-Jar merchandise from Lucas art.

6. Light him on fire...FIRE!!

7. Introduce him to the Joker.....evil face

8. Weld his mouth shut with some metal strap

9. Glue his mouth shut with some crazy glue

And finally...

10. Throw him in the middle of Star Wars Convention meeting. Let the fans do their will on him. wink

ApolloX
Give him brain sugury and put a rock in instead...oops looks like he was born with that. eek!

shaber
How about flush him out into space?

Blu93GT
take it easy on the poor little fella - hate leads to the dark side, guys...

darkperson
So basically you want him dead.

Even though he dies before the fourth movie??

green dude
I would do this it wouldn't kill em and he dies when?

1. I would convince him that he was needed to help Jedi younglings train but has to wear his hood over his head their scared of new people than i would yell "it's the sith" and the younglins would attack

2. i would take him with me to a bar get him drunk then take him to Darth Vader than he would say something like "yousa stupid ani you look all blackas" the DV would choke him i would save him after awhile.

3. next dress him like a sith and send him to the chancellors office and you know what would happen i would get em though

4. i would take to tatoonie and tell Luke it is his training to make him beg for his life this would be in a few minutes.

5. i would take him to the lava planet and leave him there for awhile at least three days

6. i would take him on a dangerous mission to defeat Count Dokooand Dokoo would beat him bad

7. Tell him that he is wanted to go see Yoda and talk to him for 7 hours he would probible be one scared alien thing

8. i would take him to Burger king he would be torchered by SW haters

9. i would take him to General Grevious he would be pretty scratched

10. i would give him sith out fit and give to chancellor for Anikans Sith training and JarJar will never be seen again muahhahaah ! laughing
Nah i would just do 1,3 4,8and ten to him :P

ickeris2003
you guys are so evil , I LOVE IT evil face laughing

macgeek2005
I would take a knife. Put Jar-Jar to sleep somehow. (knock him out, or sumthin)

And slice him up, from head down in inch thick slices.

Darth Jello
i would like to breed him with wicket the ewok and sell the child as a weapon of mass destruction to the highest bidder

Darth Travizzle
Replace his heart with a baked potato.

PloKoon
I wouldnt want to kill him but hurt him at times when he is annoying (which is always)

also where can i find out what happens to the gungan race and naboo from the transition from movies III to IV

Red Superfly
Me: "Oh hello Jar Jar"

Jar Jar: "Hello-sa. Me havin' a bombad day"

Me: "Why's that?"

Jar Jar: "Everyone isa hatin' me"

Me: "You did give the emergency powers to the chancellor with your stupidity, now he's Emperor and dictator. You were responsible for the deaths of all those Children Jedi...."

Jar Jar: "......."

Me: "Lemme buy you a drink, YOU F*CKIN ROCK!"

eek!

Wickerman
Oh, i wouldn't kill him....first i'd do a little something called:

Weeping Glass. It's a real world torture method from the Khilmer Rouge. What you do is get thousands of tiny glass needles and dip them in rubbing alcohol. Then you push them into a bound prisoner's upper muscles and do this all over his body. Then you beat him with a rope, a nice heavy one. This causes the glass to shatter inside the body and tiny grains get imbedded into all his muscle mass. Every action, including breathing, gives blinding pain, but it won't kill you ever. For years your body will slowly "weep" glass shards causing your skin to reflect and glisten as the ground sand pushes its way out of your body. This literally scars the person for life and cripples them as well. And it's nigh impossible to kill them this way.

thumb up thumb up

~wickerman~

Bardock42
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Me: "Oh hello Jar Jar"

Jar Jar: "Hello-sa. Me havin' a bombad day"

Me: "Why's that?"

Jar Jar: "Everyone isa hatin' me"

Me: "You did give the emergency powers to the chancellor with your stupidity, now he's Emperor and dictator. You were responsible for the deaths of all those Children Jedi...."

Jar Jar: "......."

Me: "Lemme buy you a drink, YOU F*CKIN ROCK!"

eek!
Good Idea make him feel good.

Because of you all people lost their freedom
All your Jedi Friends died
Padme died in Child Birth
The Dinosaurs dieed out
And one kid died from internal bleedings listening to your Bullshit

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Wickerman

Weeping Glass. It's a real world torture method from the Khilmer Rouge. What you do is get thousands of tiny glass needles and dip them in rubbing alcohol. Then you push them into a bound prisoner's upper muscles and do this all over his body. Then you beat him with a rope, a nice heavy one. This causes the glass to shatter inside the body and tiny grains get imbedded into all his muscle mass. Every action, including breathing, gives blinding pain, but it won't kill you ever. For years your body will slowly "weep" glass shards causing your skin to reflect and glisten as the ground sand pushes its way out of your body. This literally scars the person for life and cripples them as well. And it's nigh impossible to kill them this way.

thumb up thumb up

~wickerman~

Owwie.

THEJEDIMASTER
just whip him till he dies smile

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Owwie.

Yeah...messed

Wickerman
better than just beating him up IMO big grin
mmm....scarredforlifealicious thumb up

~wickerman~

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by Wickerman

thumb up thumb up

~wickerman~

You are really messed up. Who'd bother learning that unless they were messed up or chinese.

DiamondBullets
How about Boss Nass or Capt. Tarpals?--what would people do to them?

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
You are really messed up. Who'd bother learning that unless they were messed up or chinese.

no expression

Wickerman

laughing laughing i'm not really messed up...i think....but it sounded very interesting, and i'd sure love to do that to jar jar big grin

~wickerman~

Bardock42
You are really messed up. Who'd bother learning that unless they were messed up or chinese. Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
no expression

laughing....great stuff

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bardock42
laughing....great stuff

'course there's a lot of other nice torture methods i'd apply, but this one was the first to pop up into my head and...i might get a warning for others shifty

~wickerman~

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by wickerman
'course there's a lot of other nice torture methods i'd apply, but this one was the first to pop up into my head and...i might get a warning for others shifty

~wickerman~

There is only one good torture meathod, and that's chinese water torture.

For those of you who don't know, (which I'm sure is a small amount) you drp small amounts of water on the same location for a long period of time. It it is continues for years on their forehead, it can kill them.

Wickerman
There is only one good torture meathod, and that's chinese water torture.

For those of you who don't know, (which I'm sure is a small amount) you drp small amounts of water on the same location for a long period of time. It it is continues for years on their forehead, it can kill them.

it takes way too long, and it's way too expensive on many accounts. It's by no means the best torture method. Weeping Glass is superior in all ways to the chinese water torture.

~wickerman~

socialrebel101
Did any one say make him eat his own shit and then kill him??

Wickerman
Originally posted by socialrebel101
Did any one say make him eat his own shit and then kill him??

too quick and unsatisfactory...more disgusting than evil thumb down

~wickerman~

peejay88
You know them bench vices from D.T./Shop/Woodwork classes? Stick his balls in that n crank it up! That's the ultimate!

Firecap40
You still have to hand it to Jar Jar, he defeated countless droids and tanks by being clumsy, now thats an accomplishment.

sasee tiin
i like Jar Jar, he is waaaay cooler than a lot other characters

matreid
I would slice him down the middle with a vibro blade or I would take two hot pokers to his eyeballs causing them to explode. big grin

Ahnold
Feed him, in his own words, to a "big goober fish with huge-o teeth" stick out tongue .

Mr Parker
I would like to do all those things to Darth Maul as well.He was the dumbest and most stupidest character ever that Lucas came up with.I laughed my ass off when I first saw what he lloked like on screen.

Ahnold
I gotta say, Mr. Parker - whilst I wholeheartedly respect your opinions, would you not admit that you are sometimes ... outspoken, when it comes to your views {e.g. your dislike of Spider-Man, your disappointment with Darth Maul, your like of Daredevil}?. It's actually quite refreshing to meet someone whose views are sometimes bold and different ...

The Ones
take a thermal detonator, put it in his lunch then watch the brainless mother ****er die

General Bondius
What i would like to do to Jar Jar Stinks:
1.- Give him a slow and painfull dead that all the galaxy will remember as the worst death of all for millenia to come.

2.- Multiply #1 by ten times and tahs the 10 things i would like to do to Jar Jar Stinks. Happy Dance

mauls_apprentic
i would dip his hands in boiling carbonite. cut his tongue out make him swolow his tongue and the stab 99999spikes into him.

b-dan
freeezsing him in carbonite

http://www.starwars.com/community/fun/caption/2005/05/captions20050517.html

DiamondBullets
Dayum, why does everybody hate Jar-Jar so much?--he's just a goofy-ass supporting chracter. Does everyone hate Threepio as well??

matreid
I hate Jar-Jar not because he's goofy because he has big bulgy eye balls and ahhhhhh! I HATE HIM!!!!! I JUST PLAIN HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!cursing

Sorry about that. embarrasment

*slowly leaves*

Dark Lord Plo
y not torture him somehow with a podracer? ala ep.I?

b-dan
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Dayum, why does everybody hate Jar-Jar so much?--he's just a goofy-ass supporting chracter. Does everyone hate Threepio as well?? i like c-3-po

dgeniu
How about getting Jabba to kiss him? Or forcing him to watch a Teletubies 24-hour marathon? Or better yet, making him watch his own performance over and over again - I bet he has no idea how it all came out...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.