Shuma Gorath Vs Eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
So who wins Eternity is the sum of all there is in this universe though i dont know if the beings inside count as being part of Him but still He is one powerful entity but has been shown to lose or have trouble with magical entities such as Dormammu with He had trouble with but later handed His ass to Him while on the other hand He was traped in the dimension of Nightmare.

Shuma Gorath is one of the lords of chaos He can not be permanatly killed contrary to people on the board who think He is dead He is not He cannot permanatly die it was said that when Dr Strange merged with Shuma Gorath He had to kill that part of Him cause He would then be to powerful to even exist on this plane. Anyway Shuma Gorath can controll magic on a planatery level and can controll others even across dimensions He can also draw around the magic of others.

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

kgkg
Originally posted by Mider
So who wins Eternity is the sum of all there is in this universe though i dont know if the beings inside count as being part of Him but still He is one powerful entity but has been shown to lose or have trouble with magical entities such as Dormammu with He had trouble with but later handed His ass to Him while on the other hand He was traped in the dimension of Nightmare.

Shuma Gorath is one of the lords of chaos He can not be permanatly killed contrary to people on the board who think He is dead He is not He cannot permanatly die it was said that when Dr Strange merged with Shuma Gorath He had to kill that part of Him cause He would then be to powerful to even exist on this plane. Anyway Shuma Gorath can controll magic on a planatery level and can controll others even across dimensions He can also draw around the magic of others.

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!
Eternity with ease.

Laminator_X
I'm confused. Why don't you think Dr. Strange destroyed Shuma Gorath in the 80's Strange Tales run? They kind of made a big deal about it.

Vs. Eternity? On our plane-Eternity. Shuma cannot fully manifest here, thus limiting the power it could bring to bear in a bout with Big E. Shuma even had an Earthly avatar imprisonned in a mountain back in an old Conan mag.

Eternity vs the full power of SG? I don't know. My guess would be SG, as it's home-realm seems to be on a higher power level than our own/Eternitiy's universe.

Mider
in this thread it should be thougt of as a full powered Eternity vs a full powered Shuma Gorath BEFORE He was banished from earth.

Mider
Oh and if you guys remeber when Dr Strange merged with Shuma Gorath it was said that He was to powerful to even exist in this plain of existance.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

Eternity

TricksterPriest
Alot of the crazy magical crap lying around Strange's house is designed and used specifically to keep THIS GUY out of our dimension. I think he could overthrow Eternity IF he could fully manifest here.

guy222
eternity

psycho gundam
i'm pretty sure shuma-gorath gets barred from a reality for 300 years if he gets defeated in it, he won't be coming back for a while.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Laminator_X
I'm confused. Why don't you think Dr. Strange destroyed Shuma Gorath in the 80's Strange Tales run? They kind of made a big deal about it.

He recently returned and it was revealed that he wasn't dead, just weakened.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kgkg
Eternity with ease. Agreed.

guy222
http://i116.imagethrust.com/t/890638/crusade105.jpg http://i118.imagethrust.com/t/890639/crusade106.jpg http://i108.imagethrust.com/t/890640/crusade107.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.