Darth Sidious Darth Bandon and Darth Vader vs. Darth Traya and Exile(dark) and Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kun-ni Habeo
Darth Sidious Darth Bandon and Darth Vader vs. Darth Traya and Exile(dark) and Anakin AOTC laughing laughing

holy sh1t!
what do u think?

i think traya team wins

Darth Mantis
Yeah Traya's team... It would seem that Traya would probably out smart them, even though the other team does have Sidious but Traya seems wiser and possibly more control with the force... Don't forget that she mastered the force to use three lightsabers just using the force... The exile would probably function better with Traya and use there experience together to overcome Sidious's team... Well Anakin can't really do much if he was from AOTC, he can always be the human body shield... The Exile takes out Bandon, Traya takes down Sidious, Anakin dies from his older version, then the Exile and Traya take out Vader...

Kun-ni Habeo
i agree ani is a human shield there lol

Bobafetty
It would be a great battle but Darth Traya, Exile and Anakin would definetly win for the reason above. No doubt at all.

Kun-ni Habeo
yes

Fishy
I agree with Mantis

aalyasecura95
hmm

Azronger
Sidious solos everyone in this thread.

carthage
lol

MythLord
Oh hey look, another Serbian.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.