Drax vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Drax the Destroyer (as he was in the Infinity War - sry, i dont know whether he had the gem there or not, so im just gonna say the version from Infinity War.)

VS

Gladiator (NOT the pansy version who got his ass whupped by Cannonball, the version that kicked the shit out of Ego is the one i mean!)

Who wins between these two-cosmic powerhouses?

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
Drax the Destroyer (as he was in the Infinity War - sry, i dont know whether he had the gem there or not, so im just gonna say the version from Infinity War.)

VS

Gladiator (NOT the pansy version who got his ass whupped by Cannonball, the version that kicked the shit out of Ego is the one i mean!)

Who wins between these two-cosmic powerhouses?
with power Gem -- Drax wins

without - Gladiator wins

armandovalles
WELL DID HE HAVE THE GEM IN THE INFINITY WAR? IF SO, THEN HE GETS THE GEM, IF NOT, THEN HE DOESNT GET IT.

Wynndar
yea...and he would probably beat Gladiator's @ss...except i think Gladiator would eventually get the picture and use his superior speed to avoid Drax and if he's really smart, relieve him of that gem on his forehead.

kgkg

Wynndar
yea...he busted Champion's sh!t. If Drax can KO Champ with one punch if he wants to, then he can def beat Gladiator. Although i dont think Drax w/ the power gem should have outclassed Champ to such a degree...I have to wonder about that writer.

kgkg
Originally posted by Wynndar
yea...he busted Champion's sh!t. If Drax can KO Champ with one punch if he wants to, then he can def beat Gladiator. Although i dont think Drax w/ the power gem should have outclassed Champ to such a degree...I have to wonder about that writer.
ya I was pissed.

But shit

that was so humiliating for Champion: all that fame for what, lol to get humiliated by Drax 

And it's Champion(of the universe) we are talking about.

kgkg
WELL DID HE HAVE THE GEM IN THE INFINITY WAR? IF SO, THEN HE GETS THE GEM, IF NOT, THEN HE DOESNT GET IT.
how could he have the power gem if magus had the IG?

armandovalles

kgkg
Well Professor Hulk fought Drax (who had the power gem both times) twice, and both times he stalemated him, but eventually Hulk lost.
So I think Gladiator would have a chance even if Drax does have the power gem, which he might just have in this battle.
when did drax fight Hulk(with power gem)?

armandovalles
first of all, i meant Drax had the power gem, not hulk. And they fought once in one of the Infinity War/Crusade issues and once in a Warlock + the Infinity Watch issue.

kgkg
first of all, i meant Drax had the power gem, not hulk. And they fought once in one of the Infinity War/Crusade issues and once in a Warlock + the Infinity Watch issue.
Infinity War/Crusade?

u call that a fight?

armandovalles
well they did have a confrontation, and yes, i consider that a fight. And Drax won.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by kgkg
how could he have the power gem if magus had the IG?

I think Drax had the gem for four issues of Infinity War, then Warlock asked for all the gems in order to use it against the Magus.

kgkg
Originally posted by K Von Doom
I think Drax had the gem for four issues of Infinity War, then Warlock asked for all the gems in order to use it against the Magus.
Yes the girl kicked him and took the gem away.

Those were not battles they just punches

Mider
What is it with the Infinity Gems do they suck to use when you only have one?

armandovalles
no, its just that Drax was too stupid to know how to use it to its full potential.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mider
What is it with the Infinity Gems do they suck to use when you only have one?
One makes you stronger and gives you new power.

All of it makes you a living GOD

Mider
yeah but if you have a power gem shouldnt you have .................any power you want? I guess Hero's are to stupid to know how to use power.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Mider
yeah but if you have a power gem shouldnt you have .................any power you want? I guess Hero's are to stupid to know how to use power.

well Drax was killed by a mental assault... that left his next incarnation somewhat mentally deficient.... so yeah.... he's kinda slow

long pig
He's now a little bit smarter than a baked potato.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
He's now a little bit smarter than a baked potato.
lol man why bash on the poor guy?

he is kool

long pig
You know why! mad

kgkg
You know why! mad
because of champ?

long pig
Seriously, billions and billions of years mastering every single martial art form to ever exist, class 100, super speed and flight, body being powered by something like a nuclear reactor..............one punch takes him out?????

oh no no, it doesn't work like that.

kgkg
Seriously, billions and billions of years mastering every single martial art form to ever exist, class 100, super speed and flight, body being powered by something like a nuclear reactor..............one punch takes him out?????

oh no no, it doesn't work like that.
ya lol

he should have kicked the SS's ass too.

leonidas
<<Seriously, billions and billions of years mastering every single martial art form to ever exist, class 100, super speed and flight, body being powered by something like a nuclear reactor..............one punch takes him out?????
oh no no, it doesn't work like that.>>

yah, that punch was among the stupider (??) scenes i've witnessed. just goes to show what a joke BOTH characters are. drax couldn't put hulk away, but he one-punches champ? i actually feel your pain, long . . .

no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.