angry gladiator vs sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

derrick24
sentry just killed all of the shiar while gladiator was on a mission. Gladiator is as angry and full of confidence because he wants to kill sentry. will he succeed because it was stated that gladiatro has the power to do anything once he puts his mind into it.

He isnt losting confidence (made sure i typed it twice).

kgkg

armandovalles
I'd Say Gladiator would take him. There's onyl really been one time in the history of comics where we have seen Gladiator at FULL POTENTIAL, and that time is when he nearly destoyed Ego the Living Planet. Dont Forget, Ego is on par with guys like Galactus and Celestials, and Gladiator nearly defeated him. So in my opinion, Sentry gets whupped.

Mider
That was bad writing if you ask me i mean come on Gladiator beating Ego thats crap but then again Thor beat Ego but only cause He caused weather problems and stunned Ego i belive, and Senty supposidly stalemated Galactus they say it was a weak Galactus i dont know but id go with Senty He just has to many powers.

kgkg

armandovalles
yea, i know, but Glad's nearly killed him on his own.

DrDoom
Sentry.

He stalemated a weak Galactus solo...when it took the FF, Strange AND Avengers to do the same to him on Earth, then take him down.

Gladiator is still having trouble with Thor.

Sentry 9/10--he may just let Glads win one for the hell of it.

Xplosive
I don't think Ego was in class with Galactus, in FF cartoon yes, in comic he is weaker than in FF cartoon, in comic, Ego is not in Galactus class, G is above Ego.
Anyway in comic, when Gladiator beat Ego, Thanos said that Gladiator dwars his (Thanos) power.

DrDoom
Yeah, but I'm sure Sentry could beat Thanos.

kgkg

leonidas
<<Gladiator has hard time with the likes of Thor>>

yeah, ill say . . .

heheh

and it was revealed that ego is one of the elders of the universe. if that's the case, ego is certainly below galactus level. i don't know much about sentry but from what i read, everyone says he's more powerful than thor. if that's the case, he'd utterly demolish glads. well, unless this is confident AND angry glads, and not the unconfident, happy glads . . .

confident glads? angry glads?? what the hell?! it's too bad the glads i see most often is the 'i-just-got-my-ass-kicked-again-by-someone-everyone-says-i-should-own-glads'!! i don't know how anyone likes glads. i'll blame the writers for so thoroughly screwing him up, but damn, the guy needs some serious therapy.

CorderaMitchell
The Sentry is the better contender in this case.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Gladiator has hard time with the likes of Thor>>

yeah, ill say . . .

heheh

and it was revealed that ego is one of the elders of the universe. if that's the case, ego is certainly below galactus level. i don't know much about sentry but from what i read, everyone says he's more powerful than thor. if that's the case, he'd utterly demolish glads. well, unless this is confident AND angry glads, and not the unconfident, happy glads . . .

confident glads? angry glads?? what the hell?! it's too bad the glads i see most often is the 'i-just-got-my-ass-kicked-again-by-someone-everyone-says-i-should-own-glads'!! i don't know how anyone likes glads. i'll blame the writers for so thoroughly screwing him up, but damn, the guy needs some serious therapy.
This should happen each time he fights Thor.

Thor can ever keep up with Gladiator.

Those writers piss me off.

After all this is a forum

100X speed of light = bye bye Thor

FieryBalrog
well Glads power levels fluctuate a lot depending on his moods... so.. if its that time of the month... I say Glads could take him.

CorderaMitchell
lol

Xplosive

DigiMark007
Gladiator above Thanos is ridiculous. Thanos also once said he never wanted to fight the Hulk...and we all know how that fight would go.

Also, that 100x the speed of light thing seems enormously embellished. Travel speed and fight speed are 2 different things, and in both those panels posted on this thread, Thor is at least getting some hits in. If Glads was that fast in a fight, no one, not even Thor, would lay a hand on him. And we all know this isn't the case. And if he should be able to speedblitz people at that speed, why isn't he shown doing it more...the lack of examples of this suggests limitations to his stated abilities.

And as long as we're listing everything the characters 'should' be able to do, apparently Sentry has the power of 'a thousand exploding suns'. I don't believe this at all, but if Glads can fight 100x the speed of light, then Sentry gets to have the power of 1000 supernovas.

I agree that Gladiator is better than Thor, but not by a ton...and certainly neither is at Thanos' level. I think the incident with Ego is wrongly overshadowing the myriad examples we have of Gladiator being no better than Thor level.

-DM

CorderaMitchell
Yea traveling at that speed you would have no true time to react or even see where you are going, much less put up a good hand 2 hand.

Xplosive
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Gladiator above Thanos is ridiculous. Thanos also once said he never wanted to fight the Hulk...and we all know how that fight would go.

Also, that 100x the speed of light thing seems enormously embellished. Travel speed and fight speed are 2 different things, and in both those panels posted on this thread, Thor is at least getting some hits in. If Glads was that fast in a fight, no one, not even Thor, would lay a hand on him. And we all know this isn't the case. And if he should be able to speedblitz people at that speed, why isn't he shown doing it more...the lack of examples of this suggests limitations to his stated abilities.

And as long as we're listing everything the characters 'should' be able to do, apparently Sentry has the power of 'a thousand exploding suns'. I don't believe this at all, but if Glads can fight 100x the speed of light, then Sentry gets to have the power of 1000 supernovas.

I agree that Gladiator is better than Thor, but not by a ton...and certainly neither is at Thanos' level. I think the incident with Ego is wrongly overshadowing the myriad examples we have of Gladiator being no better than Thor level.

-DM

He said he didn't want to fight, for Gladiator he said, Gladiator dwarfs his powers, completely different. At the point when Glads beat Ego, Thanos would lose against Gladiator. I don't care if Thanos is above Glads, at that point, Gladiator would defeat Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.