Virus vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
i dont know if there are any superheroes called virus yet but he is an amalgam of DEATHSTROKE, CYBER, & VENOM.
does he have what it takes to take down the man of steel?

. . .maybe. . .

Quick Freeze
bump!

Creshosk
Dude, that'd be someting to see. . .

Quick Freeze
twould cool

Dizzle
He wouldn't be as fast or strong as Supes though... And I dunno if the claws would work for the first few shots, and Supes is immune to poison anyway. I admit it would be interesting, but I'd bet on Mr. Blue.

Cosmic Cube
Superman will murder him. What is there to debate?

Quick Freeze
me too, both my amalgams would probably loose ,i just wanna overhype them.

however ds has been known to take out teams and if i gave him prep he'd probably be able to think of somthing. the combined speed of the 3 would make sure supes probably wont be able to land a hit and cyber's invulnerability will prevent even more damage. and everyone remembers the hard time venom gave him in all access #1 smile

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
me too, both my amalgams would probably loose ,i just wanna overhype them.

however ds has been known to take out teams and if i gave him prep he'd probably be able to think of somthing. the combined speed of the 3 would make sure supes probably wont be able to land a hit and cyber's invulnerability will prevent even more damage. and everyone remembers the hard time venom gave him in all access #1 smile

Sounds shakey.

Venom vs Superman was bad writing. Heat vision would kill the symbiote, and Brock.

Quick Freeze
i thought only fire did thatnot just heat. . . besides, cyber doesnt necisarily use poison, its more of a drug, and since cyber puts it all over his body it can absorb into the symbiote evil face

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
i thought only fire did thatnot just heat. . . besides, cyber doesnt necisarily use poison, its more of a drug, and since cyber puts it all over his body it can absorb into the symbiote evil face

Heaven knows.

Mider
Didnt they say that Venom beat Superman or almost did or whatever and Cyber is indestructable aint He? He is covered by Adimantium.

Quick Freeze
well he didnt beat superman
but he did give him a hard time
however it is a universal opinion that it was due to bad writing

the only reason i can think of is that supes didnt know what to expect and he never goes all out

Quick Freeze
it could be argued that when given prep, ds alone could take out supes (possibly with special K), combined with silus and brock i think he has a very good chance.

Quick Freeze
it spirit of digi's tourneyim bumping this to see how an amalgam of 3 street levelers can beat the man of steal!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.