Dark Schneider Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
He gets a good Full nights sleep on each battle.
How far does he get?

Batman
Spiderman
Dr Doom
Hulk
Gladiator
Thor
Silver Surfer
Thanos

Picture of him:

http://www.absolutetrouble.com/darsh/map_000.gif

He's extremly intelligent, Immortal, a brilliant strategist, has a magical ancient sword of ifrit. Practically immortal (pulled out his own heart to save a friend and then brought himself back to life later) can rebuild bodies at will...etc...very powerful guy.

Nataku8188
What the hell is he from? He sounds wicked gay. I hate overpowered characters like him.

Avalonofthewind
He's from the BasTard anime and Manga.

Gay cause he is powerful? Actually, he is one of the most entertaining original characters i've watched. He does whatever the hell he feels like doing, has fun doing it (this guy laughs at losing limbs and getting cut in half) and is an extremely intelligent individual. Plus he's conceited.

He has one strange "weakness" if you can call it that...he doesnt know ice spells.

Sentry
Hmmm...I don't know how Gladiator would fare against magic, but Schneider would make it to at least Gladiator. Thor might get confused by his magic, I think he'll have an easier time with Thor. I doubt he'd be able to absorb Dark Schneider's more powerful spells. Surfer will be his greatest challenge. I think he won't get past him. Maybe. Schneider is a tricky bastard. I would not be surprised if he made it to Thanos.

Avalonofthewind
I believe he would break downs Gladiators confidence fairly easily.
He had a great time toying with Gara and Di amon while barely using his power.
Gladiator isnt the brightest by any means either...and we are talking about a man who burnt an ifrit demon who was pretty invulnerable to fire and then laughed at him.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

Gay cause he is powerful? Actually, he is one of the most entertaining original characters i've watched. He does whatever the hell he feels like doing, has fun doing it (this guy laughs at losing limbs and getting cut in half) and is an extremely intelligent individual. Plus he's conceited.

He has one strange "weakness" if you can call it that...he doesnt know ice spells.

Sounds like another stupid overpowered anime character.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Sounds like another stupid overpowered anime character.

No more overpowered than American characters in these forums.
Rune Thor? God-like Cable? Black hole making Magneto? Star Ripping Gladiator? Solar Sneezing Supes? or my fave Prep-time Batman....

Nataku8188
No more overpowered than American characters in these forums.
Rune Thor? God-like Cable? Black hole making Magneto? Star Ripping Gladiator? Solar Sneezing Supes? or my fave Prep-time Batman....

I hate all of those listed right there.

Avalonofthewind
Well, it sounds like you made up your mind. If you do come upon the Bastard series...try watching it. You may be surprised as I was. Very well written, and the characters don't dont stand there charging up for hours.

Paola

there's an anime forum where noone could complain about your overpowered anime character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.